Posted 11 August 2011 - 12:07 PM

Do you understand the words? o.o

I don't even understand lyrics written in English, let alone Korean. :D

And elin :3

<3

D'aaaawww.

#77 Lovato

Lovato
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 308 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:32 PM

Honestly, call me heartless but I don't have too much sympathy for a celebrity with issues. I know it sucks having problems regardless of who you are, but celebrities are to be expected to be followed around and have their fuck-ups exposed.

If she had problems, well I'm glad that he quit her show and tour to get help, but her recovery is just a little too showy for me. Like when she tweeted that picture of herself in a bikini? But I honestly don't know much about her life so who am I to judge?

A celebrity, regardless of their level of fame, is still a person with feelings.

It wasn't her tour per se, but her recovery was adequate and there were fans that literally accompanied her everyday and tweeted her get well messages. She's only 18, having problems at such a young age, and being able to overcome them is really something to be proud of. I think she is a true inspiration to many, many people out there that suffer from these kind of problems - they need to seek help, because these kind of problems are no joke and may even lead to suicide.

She is not like Amy Winehouse (God rest her soul) who went in and out of rehab just to try and create the illusion that she was doing something about her problems, and then do the same thing again.

#78 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:57 PM

You can go White Chicks style and sing A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton. Not sure if it was suggested or not yet :p

#79 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:05 PM

You can go White Chicks style and sing A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton. Not sure if it was suggested or not yet :p

That song reminds me of the legally blonde movie. which reminds me of the legally blonde musical. Which reminds me of this:

#80 Volition

Volition
  • 701 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 12:49 PM

go big or go home

#81 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2011 - 01:52 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA

go big or go home

This is the manliest song ever written! I can sing-talk that low xD But I can't really sing it with full support :(

Also I just need to get my hands on a good mic... no one has a suggestion? :3

#82 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2011 - 01:57 PM

This is the manliest song ever written! I can sing-talk that low xD But I can't really sing it with full support :(

Also I just need to get my hands on a good mic... no one has a suggestion? :3

I'll start you off....

But in all seriousness, you gotta get something like this or something similar:
Spoiler

#83 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2011 - 02:07 PM

I'll start you off....

But in all seriousness, you gotta get something like this or something similar:

Spoiler

Damn it you got me.

Well I don't need it to be professional or anything, but not one where If I move you can hear it rumble like the one on my laptop. Just so you know what I actually sound like and not "nanananananana HFHSRSRSHSHSHSSSSSSSSS- beauty queen I'm just bHSRSHSHHSHSHSSS"

#84 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2011 - 02:10 PM

Damn it you got me.

Well I don't need it to be professional or anything, but not one where If I move you can hear it rumble like the one on my laptop. Just so you know what I actually sound like and not "nanananananana HFHSRSRSHSHSHSSSSSSSSS- beauty queen I'm just bHSRSHSHHSHSHSSS"

Just any old desktop microphone should be good enough, then.

#85 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2011 - 02:13 PM

Just any old desktop microphone should be good enough, then.

Oh really? Okay then I might have on lying around. Also I need to get a camera to film it, but that I'm sure I can just get from friend

I need more technology geek IRL friends >_< Stupid preps. I can always get collared shirts and cologne though no problem...

#86 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2011 - 02:19 PM

Oh really? Okay then I might have on lying around. Also I need to get a camera to film it, but that I'm sure I can just get from friend

I need more technology geek IRL friends >_< Stupid preps. I can always get collared shirts and cologne though no problem...

Well, it should, as long as it doesn't pick up every little bit of noise like my headset does, people can hear a pin drop on the other side of my house easier than I could with it.

Though, I'm assuming like you said before you just want to be able to have a clear recording and aren't too uptight about perfect quality.

#87 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2011 - 02:20 PM

Well, it should, as long as it doesn't pick up every little bit of noise like my headset does, people can hear a pin drop on the other side of my house easier than I could with it.

Though, I'm assuming like you said before you just want to be able to have a clear recording and aren't too uptight about perfect quality.

Yeah I don't care if you hear a car drive by while I'm singing "Party in the USA" haha. I should really get on this before I leave town o.o

#88 Rooshy

Rooshy
  • 254 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:39 PM

Go back two months or so and I'd be your perfect adviser. -15 year old girl.-

But since you already have 10, are you done, or still looking? o:

#89 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:29 AM

Go back two months or so and I'd be your perfect adviser. -15 year old girl.-

But since you already have 10, are you done, or still looking? o:

Well if you have any songs better than the list I have on the first page, I'd be glad to hear them out :)

Since some songs are hard to sing/hard to transition into other songs.

Such as whole new world, which is a duet so I'm not sure if I should sing both parts, maybe change octaves, but since it's a slow song and short, it should really be sung first, and thus I don't want it to be awkward and have everyone turn off the video at the first song xD

Oh and apparently Ke$ha did a version of Girls' Generations (KPOP's) RunDevilRun. Maybe I'll sing that for Elin's sake. If he even knows the song.

#90 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:09 PM

Oh and apparently Ke$ha did a version of Girls' Generations (KPOP's) RunDevilRun. Maybe I'll sing that for Elin's sake. If he even knows the song.

She did? It better be autotuned to hell and back.

#91 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:28 PM

Apparently she did a demo of it first, but the rights were released to SNSD instead.

#92 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:43 PM

Apparently she did a demo of it first, but the rights were released to SNSD instead.

Interesting.

I do find it hilarious that the video was released before the SNSD single came out and yet everyone is like "OMG DEY COPIED SNSD THIS IS HORRIBLE JKGHWEBFGHWE"

#93 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:54 PM

If you're still looking for songs...Shania Twain: Man! I Feel like a Woman :p

#94 Shampoo

Shampoo
  • 295 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:56 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBjETYX1awQ

better RDR:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l9i7LkeZeo

#95 Rooshy

Rooshy
  • 254 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:07 PM

You should do If I Were a Boy by Beyonce then. ;P

#96 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:09 PM

You should do If I Were a Boy by Beyonce then. ;P

damn.. that's a really good one. ARGH. Which song should I potentially swap out *phooey*

#97 Rooshy

Rooshy
  • 254 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:16 PM

All the ones you have right now are really good... if I'd pick one to take out, it'd be Girlfriend since there's not a lot of singing in it. D;

Nevermind, just watched it again, it has more singing than I remembered.

Idk then. D;

But please please do Beyonce.

#98 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:28 PM

Leave a Light On - Belinda Carlisle

#99 Volition

Volition
  • 701 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:27 PM