• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#26 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:09 PM

My embarassing TV shows are American Idol, The Biggest Loser and So You Think You Can Dance.

Everything else I watch is pure awesome.

#27 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:11 PM

Biggest Loser is enjoyable :D It's like inspiring to see people lose weight.

AWWWW YEAH GTL YEAH

#28 Maloo

Maloo
  • 445 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:14 PM

My embarassing TV shows are American Idol, The Biggest Loser and So You Think You Can Dance.

Everything else I watch is pure awesome.

Nah, those are not embarrassing!
They're awesome D:

#29 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:24 PM

Millionaire matchmaker..... but don't tell anyone Posted Image

#30 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:27 PM

Nah, those are not embarrassing!
They're awesome D:

Thanks, I think they're awesome too lol Posted Image

I agree Boggart, I get a lot of inspiration for losing my own weight and staying in shape from watching that show.

#31 Chalk

Chalk
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:53 PM

Gangland.
But that's only awkward because I watch that in school, and it has tons of videos of people shooting up and guys gang-beating some random person. So...

#32 fimend

fimend
  • 170 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:58 PM

The Real L Word and Pretty Little Liars.. shameface. And WordGirl on PBS, but I'm not so ashamed of that one cuz it's so good. Oh and Phineas and Ferb, but everyone loves that show so it's not embarrassing.

#33 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:14 PM

Millionaire matchmaker..... but don't tell anyone Posted Image

Patti!!! <3 I watch Real Housewives of NJ/NY/OC/Miami/BH for the dramaaa :D

#34 riz1

riz1
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:57 PM

iCarly... When I was in like 3rd grade I would watch Pokemon and even then I was too embarrassed to admit it even though everyone else my age loved it too.

#35 jargon

jargon
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:37 PM

I used to watch Gossip Girl until everyone started being nice to each other.

#36 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2011 - 12:21 AM

Oh lord... I have an entire list that I get made fun of constantly for watching. At least I can make fun of him for reading/watching Naruto *glares*

Gossip Girl - Season 3 pissed me off because I'm sick of Serena being a dumbass over and over and over... but 4 seemed to be more tolerable. Especially since Little J isn't really there anymore.
Pretty Little Liars

Now the current love of my life is Degrassi. I watched the first two seasons when it was on The N, but I don't remember why I stopped. Maybe we stopped getting that channel. I usually watch something while doing my artsy things to keep me sane while drawing detail so I'm watching everything and I'm in the 4th season. I've got to say that is the first time I have ever gotten close to crying from a TV show. Bravo, Canada. Bravo.

Oh, and True Blood, but I love it so much that I don't dare apologize for it :D

#37 chicityballa

chicityballa
  • 209 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 12:17 PM

real world is the shit

#38 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:41 PM

real world is shit

Fixed that for you.

I work Monday nights, but I manage to keep up with "Dancing With the Stars".

My biggest guilty pleasure though is "America's Next Top Model". For some reason, I always feel great about myself after I've seen an episode of that show. I'll even watch the rerun marathons, even if I've seen them already. I like to see how the photos turn out and I also like watching the girls cry.
Posted Image

#39 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2011 - 06:27 PM

The only thing I like about America's Next Top Model is this line that I pull out every so often

"I'm not here to make friends! I"m here to be... America's Next Top Model!"

I pull that at work quite often.

#40 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2011 - 06:48 PM

Oh I totally forgot about ANTM. I looove me some Tyra. I've been known to go on marathons of that show :innocent:

#41 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2011 - 03:47 PM

Fixed that for you.

I work Monday nights, but I manage to keep up with "Dancing With the Stars".

My biggest guilty pleasure though is "America's Next Top Model". For some reason, I always feel great about myself after I've seen an episode of that show. I'll even watch the rerun marathons, even if I've seen them already. I like to see how the photos turn out and I also like watching the girls cry.
Posted Image

same, but germanys next top model for me. i enjoy watching any kind of casting shows, since i just love how people make fools out of themselfes and cry about nothing. it totally makes me feel better about myself aswell.

#42 ShinaDutchAD

ShinaDutchAD
  • Banned from trading! Do not trade with this member!

• 532 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:08 PM

I love America's Got Talent.

And all the remodeling shows on HGTV :whistling:

#43 chicityballa

chicityballa
  • 209 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 06:33 PM

lol real world is shit?!?!?!? are you telling me you arent entertained watching a bunch of dysfunctional and incompatible drunks fighting every night? lol shows like that and the jersey shore are too funny to pass up IMO...however I admit most people are laughing AT the people not with them

#44 ShinaDutchAD

ShinaDutchAD
  • Banned from trading! Do not trade with this member!

• 532 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 06:46 PM

I'll catch my mother watching Jersy Shore.

She'll try to pretend that she's only "flipping channels".

But she's not :p

#45 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2011 - 06:18 AM

lol real world is shit?!?!?!? are you telling me you arent entertained watching a bunch of dysfunctional and incompatible drunks fighting every night? lol shows like that and the jersey shore are too funny to pass up IMO...however I admit most people are laughing AT the people not with them

I dunno. The first few seasons in the 90's were alright. But now it seems like people go on the show just to show how wild and obnoxious they are and to have sex on tv with some loser they just met. It's called "The Real World" and there's nothing real about it. The people on the show used to have to get jobs and pay rent and pay for food. I believe everything is now provided for them. And none of those people are even attractive to me. So that's why I think it's shit.

#46 rraven

rraven
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:59 AM

gonna agree with everyone who said ANTM. :D
gossip girl is becoming crap. i hate the ALL of the characters on it. ugh they annoy me to no end.
when i catch it, my blood boils. WHY U SO STUPID, NATE?

#47 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 03:14 AM

I sat and watched 15 seasons of E.R. during my year off when I ran out of things to watch. My god.

#48 Sammiantha

Sammiantha
  • 498 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 10:12 AM

I love Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars - don't think I'm embarrassed by either though particularly!

More embarassing perhaps, and it might not mean a lot to people outside of the UK but - Made in Chelsea and The Only Way is Essex. I love some scripted reality :)

#49 bball4eva

bball4eva
  • 200 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:24 AM

I've been known to get caught up in a little Tyra too...nothing wrong with that. And Jersey Shore (which I hate) and Real World (which is awesome).

#50 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:28 AM

My sister cancelled her plans so she could watch Jersey Shore. And I showed up late to a party so I could watch one with her >_<

I love Jwoww so much.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users