Photo

That tingly feeling for a guy/girl?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 Lizzardo

Lizzardo
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:09 PM

Does anyone else ever get that tingly feeling? Like, not just in their stomach, but everywhere, mainly their chest.. When they like someone and they say something sweet or you're excited around them.

Meh, I'm so stupid. xD

#2 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:11 PM

I'm pretty sure everyone gets that.

#3 Jakerz

Jakerz
  • 1764 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:51 PM

I have no heart, thus no tingling. Though this one girl seems to be able to make me smile whenever she smiles at me.. kind of like sheldon and penny on big bang theory.. weird :lookaround:

#4 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:10 PM

I get a tingly feeling all over my private parts.

I have no heart, thus no tingling. Though this one girl seems to be able to make me smile whenever she smiles at me.. kind of like sheldon and penny on big bang theory.. weird :lookaround:

I'll bet you that those two characters were loosely based off of you and this 'one girl'. You were probably the victim to what are called 'Covert Observations'. These obseervation sessions include two six man teams studying your behavior and daily interactions from afar. You should be honored. I have never known anyone to have actually been a victim. It's flattering really.

#5 Jakerz

Jakerz
  • 1764 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:12 PM

I'll bet you that those two characters were loosely based off of you and this 'one girl'. You were probably the victim to what are called 'Covert Observations'. These obseervation sessions include two six man teams studying your behavior and daily interactions from afar. You should be honored. I have never known anyone to have actually been a victim. It's flattering really.

I bet I'm also a victim of "time travel", seeing as Big Bang Theory has been on for 4 years and I just met her a few weeks ago.

#6 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:17 PM

I bet I'm also a victim of "time travel", seeing as Big Bang Theory has been on for 4 years and I just met her a few weeks ago.

That I am unable to explain. These are rich and powerful people. Time travel is not out of the question.

Edited by jaredennisclark, 03 October 2011 - 07:18 PM.

#7 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:34 PM

No, might wanna get that checked out, could be dangerous.

#8 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:43 PM

Yeah...totally get that every time I see that-girl-from-work and we exchange a smile.
Swoon.

#9 Rooshy

Rooshy
  • 254 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:08 PM

Yeah, even thinking about him. x:

#10 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:08 PM

Go see Dr. Shrinky-Quack? Why? So he can pump me full of all those chemicals again? So I can act 'normal'? Not going to happen. I would burn down an entire animal shelter before I go see him again. Not in this fucking life. I know how you normies think. I used to be one of you. Then - I adapted. I am able to physically touch the fabric of truth. That fabric constituting the very reality you exist within. Why would I ever go back from this?

#11 chicityballa

chicityballa
  • 209 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:18 PM

do you mean like that feeling of your heart "dropping"?

#12 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:40 PM

I know the feeling. Feels great. :funone:

#13 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:50 PM

I get the feeling, but it's a shitty feeling when I know they're not going to be mine :/

#14 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:00 PM

I get the feeling, but it's a shitty feeling when I know they're not going to be mine :/

If you want something, go get it. Period.

Met the girl at work, "ohgawd I want her."
insert self doubt
throw self doubt to ground
acquire girl I wanted.

justfuckingdoitbro

#15 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:01 PM

It's not that simple :/ What my brain wants and want my... groin/heart wants is different xD

#16 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:16 PM

It's not that simple :/ What my brain wants and want my... groin/heart wants is different xD

Yeah.... You need to fix that :p

Either, drink until your brain is stupider, or teach your groin to like better things :p

#17 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:15 AM

Like others have said, I think everyone gets that xD With me, it feels like my chest tightens or I get very flushed in the face which is quite an impressive feat given how pale I am. I used to get it even I would see the person by surprise... Gotta love infatuation.

#18 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:47 AM

This. Mel put it in such a funny way!!! HAHAHAHA but he's right
Or do Mel and I have issues? O_o Or is the the rest of the world having issues? O_o

#19 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:51 AM

Go see Dr. Shrinky-Quack? Why? So he can pump me full of all those chemicals again? So I can act 'normal'? Not going to happen. I would burn down an entire animal shelter before I go see him again. Not in this fucking life. I know how you normies think. I used to be one of you. Then - I adapted. I am able to physically touch the fabric of truth. That fabric constituting the very reality you exist within. Why would I ever go back from this?

I think he means Dr. James Wilson.

#20 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:09 AM

Yeah.... You need to fix that :p

Either, drink until your brain is stupider, or teach your groin to like better things :p

lmao I'm not going to drink my problems away xD The problem here is NOT my inhibitions believe it or not :p

#21 Hisa

Hisa
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:54 AM

Know the feeling. There is a guy that gets my heart to beat faster, but he doesn’t want any relationships ever again.

If he enters a room where I am or I walk into a room he is, my heart beats faster. I don’t need to see that it’s him to know it’s him. It’s frustrating that I can’t stop thinking about him, when it’s never going to be.

#22 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:01 AM

http://www.trustedon...hp?med=Rohypnol

#23 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:30 AM

I hate that feeling, it makes me want to turn my; heart, mind and penis off a little while.

#24 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:38 AM

I must admit it's one of the best feelings when it's mutual. But it's more a sinking-tingling feeling when it's not

Good thing I'm devoid of emotions except when i'm on my period.

#25 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:55 AM

Exactly how I always feel :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users