• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Asakura

Asakura
  • 703 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 02:06 PM

Anyone else dying to actually see this title up somewhere? Ha ;P

I just found this and ive been listening to it for hours straight :

Kingdom heart fans post! (That means you Rikku!)

Edited by Asakura, 07 October 2011 - 02:06 PM.

#2 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2011 - 02:26 PM

I thought this was going to be regarding an announcement of KH3.

Posted Image

#3 Juturna

Juturna
  • 400 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 02:39 PM

Seriously. So did I. I've been completely cut off from said fandom, so I was expecting this for some reason. >_< orz

#4 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 08:49 AM

You guys have no idea... I have spent days listening to that song... quite literally.

I also wish that Square Enix would of done more with the main plot like of KH, however they ended up taking in in a multitude of directions that really lead nowhere. A good KH3 storyline would be amazing, but I jsut think that they drove it into the ground by spreading it out to the numerous consoles. This was my all time favorite series, right next to FF VII, X, X2, XII and XIII.

and a matter of fact i still have the KH ringtone on my phone.

#5 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2011 - 08:57 AM

Can someone please explain to me the appeal of Kingdom Hearts? My friend said it was amazing, i bought it and played it to completion, but was never absorbed into it like I know many people are.

Then I bought the second one (I did like the game enough to play a sequel) but couldn't get through it before I got bored.

People just say they liked customizing the ship in the first one xD I honestly like the final fantasy series' side quests much more o.o

#6 Asakura

Asakura
  • 703 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:00 AM

I'm not even sure how many times i've played through 1 and 2. I'm still dying to see the 3rd one. But it looks like it won't be released until the next gen console. If they announced KH3 with the release of the next playstation, Id be in line at midnight willing to pay for probably the most expensive system.

#7 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2011 - 10:20 AM

Can someone please explain to me the appeal of Kingdom Hearts? My friend said it was amazing, i bought it and played it to completion, but was never absorbed into it like I know many people are.

I never thought I'd be one to actually get into the game, but somehow I did, although, it was the gameplay and, of course, the Gummi ship stuff that really sucked me in.

The story though I thought, was silly at best, and I didn't pay too much attention to it because I was having too much fun kicking ass.

#8 Asakura

Asakura
  • 703 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 10:24 AM

I loved the story. I think it's crazy unique, it was my favorite part of the game.

#9 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 02:45 PM

I liked the story as well, especially because when the first one came out I was still rather young, for some reason the ending of the first one really kind of connected with me... but yeah.. Second one started out slow, but was also a lot of fun. I didn't care for any of the offshoots of the main story (chain of Memories, etc.)

Like Asakura said, it was the uniqueness of the story that was interesting.. no one has ever done quite anything like it before.

I do tend to agree with the FF side quest thing though... They're normally a lot more fun. Although who doesn't like collecting Dalmatians?

#10 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 06:55 PM

I gotta say that the disney part is awesome (as I used to see those disney movies all day long when I was a child, so playing with them was awesome.) The FF part is also awesome, although I never actually played any ff game(except for 12, some part of it at least). I also love when games have good musics and an story that gets you in it, and this is one of them. I also love Chrono Cross :p

#11 casty

casty
  • 0 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:00 AM

If I recall correctly. Nomura also said that Kingdom Hearts 3 wouldn't be titled that. So he may possibly be using trickery. They may not be working on a kingdom hearts 3, but they could be working on the next game in the series.

#12 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:26 AM

KH is gay.

#13 Vyers

Vyers
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:49 AM

I was skeptical of playing the games because of the inclusion of disney characters, but i was one of the many that got suckered in.
I would probably buy the next release, but it is far from being one of my favourite RPGs.

#14 willy101

willy101
  • 337 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:21 PM

Umm KH3 has already been announcedPosted Image

#15 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:46 PM

I thought this was going to be regarding an announcement of KH3.

71077_240550535361_5676708_n.jpg

2011 was a simpler, sadder time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users