• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:06 PM

I know is easier go to the "restock lists" in "item database". However, you should be an advanced member for this. I make this guide to show how I do my own lists, that have always worked well for me.

Choose the shop and profit

You can't make an AB list without know the shop you will auto buy and the min profit you want. Go to the item database and click in "shop". Now choose the shop. I don't recommend Kauvara, Battle Magic and other very commons shop, because the competition will be bigger. For the profit, I don't recommend put an absurd profit. Just put a number like 5000, because you will buy more items without a chance of buy junk items. More items, more profit! In this guide, I will use the shop 15 - bakery.

Making your list

Now you will make the list. It's very easy. First go to item database. I recommend the DB of NeoCodex or JellyNeo. I will use the Codex Database. Select the shop and choose "order by profit, ascending". 100 items per page.

Now just jump a few pages. When you find a item with a good profit (for me is something like 5000, but you choose), just copy the name of the items and paste in the notepad. Make this to the item with higher store profits. Save your notepad file (.txt) and go to the Abrosia Auto Buyer. Click in "settings", later "program settings" and go to "main shop settings". Select the option "Load a manual shop list (from txt file)". Click in "Import List" and choose the list. Later set the ID (number) of the shop you want to AB (in my case, 15).

After this, just click "ok" and start to ABing! You can make this in the Igloo and AAA too. You can see the final result of my list (attached file).

I hope this helps. Soon I will put screenshots.

Attached Files

Edited by Mephisto, 14 October 2011 - 04:55 PM.

#2 Desmodius

Desmodius
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 12:11 AM

I've seen guides like this but this one is very simple and does the job well.

Good job!

#3 jioge

jioge
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:19 PM

That takes SOO long, though it is an effective method.

I prefer to select profit then descending order first.
Then, I simply copy all of the items including highlighting their pictures.
Then, I past into a text document.
Then, I delete the numbers quickly.
Done.

#4 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:49 AM

Thank you so much!

#5 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:00 PM

Good guide. Short, to the point :) Also, I like your avatar.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users