• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:09 AM

I'm here to post an AAA autobuyer list. This list include the most rare items, ETS and HTS. I don't know who I should post this, so I will post here. Feel free to move this thread.

Remember: you should have an account at least 3 years to use this list. Young accounts can't access the AAA.

It is not my own list. I am just posting here. If you see any errors in this list, just let me know and I will fix it.

Attached Files

Edited by Mephisto, 22 October 2011 - 09:16 AM.

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:11 AM

If it's not your own list you should probably give credit.

#3 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:14 AM

I dunno. I have a hard time getting Attic items in the first place. I feel like just limiting myself to certain items'll just decrease my overall profit more than randomly buying attic items.

#4 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:15 AM

If it's not your own list you should probably give credit.

The problem is: I don't know the creator of this list. Just found in the net.

#5 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:15 AM

I'm here to post an AAA autobuyer list. This list include the most rare items, ETS and HTS. I don't know who I should post this, so I will post here. Feel free to move this thread.

Remember: you should have an account at least 3 years to use this list. Young accounts can't access the AAA.

It is not my own list. I am just posting here. If you saw any errors in this list, just let me know and I will fix it.

Should be "see". :p

Grammar corrections from me are meaningless don't worry.

#6 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:17 AM

Thank you for sharing this amazing list. :thumbsup:

Just a note to all those new to ABing in the attic: If you use this list, most likely, it'll seem like you're not even ABing in the attic at all when you check your ABing logs. That's because most, if not, all of these items appear rarely in the attic. Your ABing log may seem empty even though the attic is spewing countless 99K-worth and less items. Also you'll have tough competition for these items if other people use the same list. Good luck to all those who use it

#7 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:17 AM

Should be "see". :p

Grammar corrections from me are meaningless don't worry.

Sorry. My english is terrible. Fixed.

#8 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:19 AM

Hey no dude! I don't care it was just a funny thing me pointing it out. You didn't have to fix it man. If anyone picks on you for grammar let me know. I hate that part of codex. Thats why it was ironic me pointing your gramm (<< lookie no period)

#9 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 01:18 PM

Hey no dude! I don't care it was just a funny thing me pointing it out. You didn't have to fix it man. If anyone picks on you for grammar let me know. I hate that part of codex. Thats why it was ironic me pointing your gramm (<< lookie no period)

Posted Image

#10 DreadPirateRoberts

DreadPirateRoberts
  • 111 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:05 AM

im going to try this out since I haven't got an item from AAA in forever, maybe using a list will make it work...

#11 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:56 PM

I only have got two high-profit items in the attic. However, I think I made over 500,000 NPs in a few weeks buying only low profit items. Good luck.

#12 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:38 AM

I like'd your list (or who's ever it was)
But i decided to make my own... It took me damn nearly 2 hours.
i made it so it only picks up items 100K+ (Profit) items.
and i also included every item that is Rarity 80-99 that is considered "unbuyable" or has not been priced yet.
Now i am just working on items with no known rarity, of which, the ones i know are rarity 80-99 because I've had them personally.
When i am finished i will post my list or try to... I'm not sure how to add an attached file when replying so.

Oh and so far, success rate with my list has been up compared to regular settings.
But i also noticed that it works better during certain times of the day.
Also i searched around and was able to find 3 other programs that do almost abandoned attic restocking. (i wouldn't recommend using anything but abrosia)
I am not sure how much competition is out there but like someone else posted... it is sometimes better to put your profit a little lower.
Right now i average about 3-4 hours of running abrosia with my list before i max out my 5 items for the day. (sometimes longer)
Before, i had the regular settings and i set my minimum profit at 10K
it would get all 5 items within an hour and they would usually be between 10K to 75K
So just choose what settings are best for you, or how long you want to have it running and set your profit accordingly.

#13 ahding

ahding
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:51 AM

is the list still useful now?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users