Photo

Abrosia Suggestion

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Wahammy

Wahammy
  • 77 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:57 PM

Along with the amount of items we've purchased, I think it would be nice to see the total Est. Profit you're at.

#2 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:42 PM

Along with the amount of items we've purchased, I think it would be nice to see the total Est. Profit you're at.

as nice as this would be, how do you account for UBs?? I'm not shooting down the idea, just curious of logistics. If its possible, it would be great!!

#3 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2011 - 08:36 PM

Sounds like a cool suggestion to me, especially for people who buy items in bulk or who AB over long periods of time.

#4 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2011 - 09:47 PM

Priced UBs would use the estimated value based on the codex database price
Unpriced UBs would be based on the amount you entered in the settings under "unknown items"

That could work! It would be nice to see how much my hard ABing was making me :p

#5 lluvia

lluvia
  • 162 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:15 AM

No use for me except in attic. :/
I use lists. I never see estimated profit anyway.

#6 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:56 AM

I think that this could be a nice idea also, but not necessary -- as it's not too hard to just add up the est. profits (mentally, or with a calculator) o:

#7 fallendevilz

fallendevilz
  • 112 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:34 PM

But alot more user friendly....I like this idea.

#8 Musician

Musician
  • 669 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:37 PM

I like this idea! :)

#9 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:39 PM

Different idea, but still an Abrosia suggestion.
If there any way we can still run item management even when Abrosia isn't ABing? Like if I use the scheduler to run it for 2 hours at a time with 2 hour breaks, is there any way to run item management during those breaks? Would be nice if it was still withdrawing nps from my till, depositing it, putting items in the shop, etc.

#10 Wahammy

Wahammy
  • 77 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 04:16 PM

I think that this could be a nice idea also, but not necessary -- as it's not too hard to just add up the est. profits (mentally, or with a calculator) o:

It was just a suggestion. I know it's not necessary, but it would just be something nice to have. In the shops I AB in most, I buy a lot, and having to add it up myself can be daunting at times.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users