Quantcast

Photo

What stupid thing happened to you today?

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#76 Suou

Suou
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:53 PM

A starling tried to eat one of my castor bean plants and died about 3 feet away from it.

Again.

I thought that having absurdly poisonous plants would deter animals from trying to eat them, but the castors seem to be doing the exact opposite.

#77 ElBastardoVerde

ElBastardoVerde
  • Shitstorm

• 220 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:01 PM

I was standing on the balcony of my uncle's condo over looking the beach and smoking a cigarette. There is a pool below it and there were three absurdly gorgeous women sun bathing.

I was admiring the view and they noticed, and smiled. I smiled and winked.

Not really stupid, but that's what I did today. :cool:

#78 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:43 PM

I had the most awkward dive ever.

I dove into the pool, and my feet went a little further over than they should have, but that's not the awkward bit. My bottoms slid down my legs and the plastic bit holding my top down broke.

Fortunately, I don't think anyone saw anything, but still. Most awkward dive ever.

#79 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:24 PM

I was standing on the balcony of my uncle's condo over looking the beach and smoking a cigarette. There is a pool below it and there were three absurdly gorgeous women sun bathing.

I was admiring the view and they noticed, and smiled. I smiled and winked.

Not really stupid, but that's what I did today. :cool:

Stupidly creepy, maybe.

#80 alleywafu

alleywafu
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:26 AM

I left my laptop overnight to download a movie while auto buying from attic. When I woke up, my laptop was in sleep mode while plugged in. It can't be because of the settings because I fixed it so that nothing will happen if I close the lid. I wasted electricity because of this. :ninja:

#81 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:03 AM

I left my laptop overnight to download a movie while auto buying from attic. When I woke up, my laptop was in sleep mode while plugged in. It can't be because of the settings because I fixed it so that nothing will happen if I close the lid. I wasted electricity because of this. :ninja:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr6YDOBnYXA

#82 ElBastardoVerde

ElBastardoVerde
  • Shitstorm

• 220 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:55 PM

Stupidly creepy, maybe.

I'm a guy, they were in bikinis. And it's not like I was staring AND smiling, I just smiled once they did. After that they just kept laying there so they obviously weren't too creeped out hahaha.

#83 Futurama

Futurama
  • 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:07 AM

I work at Walgreens, anything I see nowadays is just normal to me....A lady was complaining that we were selling fashion scarves. She wanted it half off because it is currently summer. She didn't understand that us in the store don't actually make the prices...I laughed in her face and said, "Mam, If I give these to you for half off, that means I have to give special prices to everyone that walks into this store just because of you." Her answer? "But, it's summer." I walked away.

#84 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:03 AM

I work at Walgreens, anything I see nowadays is just normal to me....A lady was complaining that we were selling fashion scarves. She wanted it half off because it is currently summer. She didn't understand that us in the store don't actually make the prices...I laughed in her face and said, "Mam, If I give these to you for half off, that means I have to give special prices to everyone that walks into this store just because of you." Her answer? "But, it's summer." I walked away.

Yay! Fellow Walgreens employee! -tacklehug-

#85 Futurama

Futurama
  • 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:37 PM

Yay! Fellow Walgreens employee! -tacklehug-

Upper management is just killing the company, isn't it? I mean...I wish I had a 40% pay raise or w/e he gave himself even though they lost profit. Cutting hours every week...it's insane.

#86 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:22 AM

Upper management is just killing the company, isn't it? I mean...I wish I had a 40% pay raise or w/e he gave himself even though they lost profit. Cutting hours every week...it's insane.

I don't even pay attention to the higher-ups. I'm just working my butt off trying to get back in the pharmacy as a tech before I'll be back there as an intern :p

#87 Futurama

Futurama
  • 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:33 AM

I don't even pay attention to the higher-ups. I'm just working my butt off trying to get back in the pharmacy as a tech before I'll be back there as an intern :p

Good luck getting hours in the pharmacy...that's where most of the hours are being cut :p.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users