This site is fully controlled and operated by the Neocodex Administrators & Staff. By accessing and/or using this site, you agree to follow our rules & terms and conditions. We reserve the right to modify, in any way, the rules at any time, with or without public notice. Please check this page regularly and familiarize yourself with the rules. Punishments will be deemed according by the Administration and Staff.
Please note that these rules are merely guidelines and will vary depending on the situation.
Long Version: http://www.neocodex....s-long-version/
NOTE: The administration has final decision in all official polls pertaining to changes in the board.
- 1.1 - Adult oriented material (anything that illegal for minors to view, such as pornography, or graphic sexual discussions) is not allowed on Neocodex.
- 2.1 - Any form of SPAM (Small Pointless Annoying Messages) are not allowed. You agree not to post messages that lack substance, or messages that are there for the sole purpose of disrupting the board. Any malicious attempt to make a message unreadable will be counted as SPAM (an example of this is font that is barely readable/legible like this etc etc etc)
- 2.2 - Users must follow the Signature and Avatar Policy.
- 3.1 - Any form of scamming or deceitful behaviour against Neocodex and/or its members is not allowed.
- 3.2 - You agree not to upload, download, link to, or refer to anything malicious or illegal. This includes, but is not limited to, viruses, trojans, scamming, malicious coding, illegal activity, etc.
- 4.1 - Do not label others' work as your own. If you submit a program, source code snippet, graphic/image, or tutorial that wasn't made by you, you will acknowledge the author with proper recognition or authors' permission.
- 4.2 - Neocodex does not tolerate people who leak advanced/private/retired/staff member information. Do not share, distribute, and/or give any information, programs, tutorials, or 'private' material. Information is to stay in its corresponding area. Members asking others to share priveleged information will also be subject to sanctions.
- 5.1 - Do not be cruel, hateful or hurtful to other members. Do not harass other members. Harassment includes, but is not limited to, any type of sexual, mental, forceful, and/or physical harassment.
- 5.2 - Neocodex does not tolerate any type of discrimination. This includes, but is not limited to, any form of racism, sexism, and/or stereotyping of any group.
- 5.3 - Public complaints about members will not be tolerated. It is expected that any problems with specific members or staff will be reported to a superior of that member, such as a moderator or an administrator.
- 5.4 - Trolling is not welcome at Neocodex.
- 5.5 - Providing intentionally false or misleading information about the services of Neocodex to other users is not allowed.
- 6.1 - There will be no advertisements for selling/buying in the status updates area of the board. This is to be kept for personal status updates not related to trades only. Keep the trading in the Trading Post.
- 6.2 - There is to be no explicit advertising of other sites unless explicit permission from the Administration is granted. Any form of advertisement must be approved by Staff. This includes trying to get referrals for other/competing sites.
- 7.1 - Members agree not to, in any way, "share" their account with another member. Rankings do not matter; sharing of accounts is strictly non-permissible. Neocodex does not let you own more than one account due to security and organizational purposes (unless you have a valid excuse).
- 8.1 - The maximum achievable warn is 100%, after which an automatic ban will be issued.
- 8.2 - Warns will decay slowly over time - 30 days = 10% decay.
- 8.3 - Account suspensions will be given alongside warns once a user's warn has reached over 10%. See long version of rules for the specific procedure.
- 8.4 - Repeat offenders will be put on "mod preview" until such a time that the administrative team feels that the user will no longer break the rules.
Last updated: August 14th, 2014 by Strategist