The Greatest Sink in Neopets History

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#26 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:05 PM

Not to be a dick or anything, but I kinda wanna neg rep you for bumping your own thread from 2011 after months of bitching about everyone else doing it.

You should, maybe that way he'll stop posting crap.

The options were, bump this thread, or start a new one. So I bumped it.

Or let it die, there's no reason to bring this issue back. I'm sure if someone else cared about it, they'd either search and find this thread, or make their own. All those who did care at some point have already posted. You bringing it back is annoying, and it seems its also hypocritical.

#27 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:40 AM

They were doing something like that (Sloth's auctions) but if I'm not wrong they stopped them, or at least I haven't seen them advertised in months! It's a pity because it was a great idea. They should have done more, I mean it wouldn´t hurt to make an auction per week, one per month and nothing is the same because most probably the item will end up in the gallery of someone that is hogging them like bitches.

#28 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:30 AM

You know, it actually wouldn't kill you to take some perspective on participating with actual conversation rather than biased opinions and elitist attitude.

Just saying. So, -rep for that.

Do you honestly feel that the attitude of so many users is undeserved, elistist and biased? I think Bone's reply was two letters longer than the reply which was deserved. The fact that you feel the need to bump it or create a new thread is part of what makes you so annoying. The vast amount of shit you have posted on this site (including all the flame baiting) is not even why I dislike you. I dislike you because you actually fully believe that the shit you post is justified and that we are miscreants for calling it such.

Go away.

#29 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:08 AM

Just popping in for a quick sec here, but Yung, I've only recently come back to the Codex myself, and every time I see one of your posts I end up rolling my eyes. Not trying to be mean or anything here, but you really do instigate fights, repeat the same points and topics over and over, and generally, it honestly seems like you post just to post half the time.

Perhaps you should take a step back and think for a minute about what you're doing.

Or don't, hey, it doesn't hurt me any.

#30 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:27 AM

Just popping in for a quick sec here, but Yung, I've only recently come back to the Codex myself, and every time I see one of your posts I end up rolling my eyes. Not trying to be mean or anything here, but you really do instigate fights, repeat the same points and topics over and over, and generally, it honestly seems like you post just to post half the time.

Perhaps you should take a step back and think for a minute about what you're doing.

You should listen to her, she has 2,235,563 win points.

#31 McAwesome

McAwesome
  • 1% Awesome

• 284 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:49 AM

You ma'am, are a boss. +rep

Edited by McAwesome, 14 June 2012 - 06:58 AM.

#32 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:50 AM

You sir, are a boss. +rep

*Ma'am

Edited by Nonexistent, 14 June 2012 - 06:52 AM.

#33 McAwesome

McAwesome
  • 1% Awesome

• 284 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:57 AM

*Ma'am

Whoops, my bad. Will change it now. :D

Anyways, getting back on topic, didn't TNT do an auction thingy to celebrate their 1 trillion site views or something? They were auctioning big ticket items. Did that affect the economy in any way?

#34 SilverFox

SilverFox
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:04 PM

Anyways, getting back on topic, didn't TNT do an auction thingy to celebrate their 1 trillion site views or something? They were auctioning big ticket items. Did that affect the economy in any way?

I know they had free trades, probably some auctions. I remember they released a code for a free lab map piece for each user, and the price of the lab went down to like 400k for the full map (I'm glad I bought mine back then!)

#35 Indigo

Indigo
  • 117 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:53 PM

You know, it actually wouldn't kill you to take some perspective on participating with actual conversation rather than biased opinions and elitist attitude.

Just saying. So, -rep for that.

IT IS THE AMERICAN WAY.

Whoops, my bad. Will change it now. :D

I remember there were some peas and an ice draik egg that they gave away on Facebook.

I wanted that ice draik egg.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users