Posted 29 January 2012 - 01:59 AM

thank you for your reply in advanced~

#2 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:18 AM

No it doesnt check for neomails. There was a thought of adding it in at a later release as an option, but i think that has been put on the backburner for now.

#3 Dolly

Dolly
  • 71 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 06:35 PM

I thought it was under the 'humanize' option? :S
when did that change?

#4 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2012 - 06:40 PM

It used to, poorly.

#5 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:09 PM

Maybe that feature could be modified to where some set responses can be made by the user that automatically reply when neomailed? Like you could have five different options:

"Hey, sorry I don't have time to talk right now but I will neomail you later when I can."
"I'm just playing some games right now, I'll neomail you after I am done."
"Do you think you could wait until later? I am a little busy after all."
"My guild is doing a Battledome tournament and they are really strict about not taking too much time on our turns. When I finish up here I will get back to you."
"I was just leaving. I'll ttyl!"

It can be set to where it will only Neomail that user back one time but it will automatically check the neomail for you so it isn't sitting up there on the bar. A little noise could sound telling you "You've got mail!"

Just an idea.

#6 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:01 PM

I've always though it would be a great idea to actually implement this. I actually have one legit neofriend who has no idea that I'm an cheater and deeply linked to the cheating community. It's always somewhat awkward when I say: "I have to stop neomailing now so I don't miss any restocks, bye!" They're the one thing that prevents me from testing a bunch of random stuff and getting paper.

#7 DeathKnightX

DeathKnightX
  • 183 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:05 PM

For as much humanization as possible there mst be typos, emoticons, and abbreviations.

#8 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:06 PM

For as much humanization as possible there mst be typos, emoticons, and abbreviations.

And stupid opinions, mirite?

#9 Senrath

Senrath
  • 305 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:17 PM

That would easily reveal many of us to not be human, since I don't know about you, but I do my absolute best to avoid typos and don't generally use emoticons.

#10 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:25 PM

That would easily reveal many of us to not be human, since I don't know about you, but I do my absolute best to avoid typos and don't generally use emoticons.

I use emoticons sometimes and other times I don't. Hence why my recommendation is that the user can specify what their message will say not the program.

It could be an Advanced only feature. Another reason to promote the purchase of Advanced.

#11 Nicotine

Nicotine
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:45 PM

I use emoticons sometimes and other times I don't. Hence why my recommendation is that the user can specify what their message will say not the program.

It could be an Advanced only feature. Another reason to promote the purchase of Advanced.

That was my idea, too, why not let the Advanced member create their own autoreplies to specified keywords, or at specified times, etc.? Also, just wondering, did the "post to RS & Chat" boards feature ever actually work, or was it never launched?

#12 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:04 PM

Pre-made NeoMails would be suicide. I mean, if that user answer, or send you a lot of NM, at any point he will be answered with the same answer he got 5 days before.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users