Photo

Xbox Live Chat and Debate

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#51 skittlez

skittlez
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:17 PM

Has anyone played Darkness 2 yet? I didn't make it halfway through the 1st one before I got bored of it....This one seems pretty bad ass, but I'm sure it's not worth 60 bucks, wait a month or 2 and the price will drop

#52 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:20 PM

Yes, if you read my post you will see clearly that I have beat it.

The multiplayer for the Darkness 2 is lacking in my opinion but the single player campaign was more compelling than the first, it is an excellent game.

#53 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:15 PM

Has anyone been playing Soul Calibur V? If so... what is your opinion of it so far?

#54 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:17 PM

Has anyone been playing Soul Calibur V? If so... what is your opinion of it so far?

I like having nude characters.

Bouncy bouncy.

#55 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:37 PM

I like having nude characters.

Bouncy bouncy.

This reminded me of those Volleyball games that they released a couple years back. With the almost naked girls and every last one of them with double D breast implants.
I seriously doubt they could coordinate their balance well enough to be good Volleyball players but watching the previews for that game almost made me want to buy it.... almost.

#56 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:39 PM

This reminded me of those Volleyball games that they released a couple years back. With the almost naked girls and every last one of them with double D breast implants.
I seriously doubt they could coordinate their balance well enough to be good Volleyball players but watching the previews for that game almost made me want to buy it.... almost.

Who cares man, they're hot, they're naked, and they're bouncing balls around.

#57 StayZoned

StayZoned
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:07 PM

I've never been a fan of fighters but I recently got good at UMVC3 with a fightstick and it was starting to get fun. That is, until I got sidetracked by the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer among other things. I'm sorry if anyone has already mentioned Mass Effect in this thread but neocodex is taking so long to load each page right now I can't be bothered. But nevermind that, the game looks alright, plays fairly well albeit the fact that the combat and style is completely different than the first one. Bioware manages to shit up just about anything they touch and EA makes it worse. ex: Bioware making TORtanic, Dragon Age 2 (compared to origins) and now changing Mass Effect to "appeal to a wider audience". Then EA fucks up battlefield and is now about to make every game run through origin, have more DRM than day-one DLC, and scan more computers for hacks (spyware).

/rant

There are a few things I like about ME3 so hopefully it doesn't turn out too bad.

#58 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:34 PM

Bioware manages to shit up just about anything they touch and EA makes it worse. ex: Bioware making TORtanic, Dragon Age 2 (compared to origins) and now changing Mass Effect to "appeal to a wider audience". Then EA fucks up battlefield and is now about to make every game run through origin, have more DRM than day-one DLC, and scan more computers for hacks (spyware).

Holy crap, someone else understands, there's hope in the world after all.

I really want Mass Effect 3, but I just cannot see it being worth purchasing, as well as I already bought too many other games to afford it anyways.

#59 StayZoned

StayZoned
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:38 PM

Holy crap, someone else understands, there's hope in the world after all.

I really want Mass Effect 3, but I just cannot see it being worth purchasing, as well as I already bought too many other games to afford it anyways.

I have to admit that I'll probly pick it up after dumping hours into the multiplayer. It was fun and a fair amount of my friends actually got into it and played it for a while which was cool because they weren't very much into it before and weren't sure if they would like it. As far as the singleplayer and supporting EA and Bioware, I would pirate it if there wasn't multiplayer. I still want to play it so I'll give it a shot but if it weren't for the multiplayer, I wouldn't even consider getting it next tuesday

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users