• Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

#101 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:49 PM

Snowager one?

Spoiler

nope, we are talking about the gywl idiot on a balloon.

(Nevermind, I'm a baka :whistling:~)

The previous GMC didn't require as high as a score though right? o: I don't think that one was as bad~~

it was 573 the previous time. still abit crazy as you got to complete the secret level and at least 2-3 more levels.

Posted Image

I've been playing this game for an hour and a half because of all the fucking glitches. Played through it all the way one time and got a score of 800 at the end of level 15. Now I actually have a shot of beating AAA and it fucking glitches on the last level

Spoiler

It happens to me too! after that i decided to collect all the donut fruits on each level. manage to get the score with 40+ lives =P

#102 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:17 AM

Updated with today's challenges ^__^

#103 namida

namida
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:49 AM

#104 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 01:05 AM

Updated with today's challenges ^^~

#105 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 01:22 AM

Today's was easy enough to beat legit. My best legit is more than x2 of the AAA's score.

#106 Bazzel

Bazzel
  • 249 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:48 AM

Can some one help me, with the AOB?

Ok so I have the cheat engine up.

I choose my processes (one with the game on)
I then choose Array of Bytes
and then i put the code provided in..
I click Scan

then it goes to scan, and then Beeps at me..

Not getting any addresses or anything. It just seems to fail each time.

Ive read tutorials, Ive watched Video's too.

#107 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:07 AM

I click Scan

Is your game running? If it is you shouldn't click on anything before you scan. :)

Also, make sure you selected the right process. plugin-container for ff. not sure for gc.

#108 Graz

Graz
  • 231 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:07 AM

I click Scan

What code are you trying and which browser are you using?

#109 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:52 AM

I click Scan

I had the same problem because I assumed that you're not actually supposed to click anything at all
But you do need to actually click "play" to get the game to load. Once the game has loaded, don't click anything and you should be able to find your codes

Posted Image

Posted Image

#110 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:52 AM

Just beat AAA legit! :thumbsup: Mind, I love games like this~ Especially Touhou :3

Posted Image
(You have to dodge the colour bullets there!)

Ok here are some tips!:
- Don't 'hug the wall', basically staying near the edges of the game. You can get stuck there~ Try to stay in the middle of the area c:
- Set your mouse speed to a low setting!
- Take your time!! Don't rush about and get all nervous on the faster levels :3
- Hold shift for focused movement, x to use your bomb wrong game!!!!!
- Type strawberryvanillachocolate for an extra life! I don't know if you can do it during the little pause/next level screen, so maybe do it near the beginning of the game~ You can! Thanks Fireworks for clearing this up for me~
I know these tips seem really, really obvious, but it's so easy to forget them when you're playing!

Good luck! ^^

Edited by Turnip, 17 March 2012 - 09:37 AM.

#111 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:58 AM

Posted Image

o3o What the fudgecake? You have to dodge all of those things?
There are like, a billion of them though D: ~~ I'd probably die after just playing two seconds of that ;x;

#112 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:23 AM

There are like, a billion of them though D: ~~ I'd probably die after just playing two seconds of that ;x;

They're screenshots from different bosses/games, but yeah pretty much! And there are 13 Touhou (main series, another one is in the making apparently) games, heheh! Watch this~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQLIaZUOnBU

Skip to the 2 minute mark for the main fight! ♥
(Don't worry, there are easy modes and stuff :p But I personally find hard mode the most fun!)

Edited by Turnip, 17 March 2012 - 06:26 AM.

#113 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:10 AM

i like the music of icecreammachine *dances*
i also like this:

Posted Image

and i want it. AAAAAAAAAH! *_*

#114 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:13 AM

Just beat AAA legit! :thumbsup: Mind, I love games like this~ Especially Touhou :3

Posted Image

- Type strawberryvanillachocolate for an extra life! I don't know if you can do it during the little pause/next level screen, so maybe do it near the beginning of the game~

The game seems interesting, kindda looks like Nova Defender. xD

And yes, you can type the cheat during the pause/level screens. :)

#115 Docshroomed

Docshroomed
  • 152 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:27 AM

is it actually worth doing the daily dare?

#116 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:29 AM

Yeah, besides the prizes and modest amount of neopoints earned from doing the games it gets you a nice trophy for your userlookup.

#117 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:08 AM

The game seems interesting, kindda looks like Nova Defender. xDAnd yes, you can type the cheat during the pause/level screens. :)

Sweet~ :D

And yesss you totally should! The games are a lot of fun once you get the hang of things :3

I'd recommend Imperishable Night (th08) or Perfect Cherry Blossom (th07) first, they're known for being the easiest and best-to-start-out-with Touhou games! Subterranean Animism (th11) and Undefined Fantastic Object (th12) are the hardest, then everything else is just inbetween those two difficulty-wise. Another way you can figure out which game you want to play is to play the one(s) with your favourite characters in it! ^^ There are a lot of them, just to let you know~

Edit: I forgot the link to the page where you can download them all! It's here~ http://desuchan.net/...u/res/2764.html

.. If you stay away from the Western fanbase and focus on the games (and fan games/music/art/doujinshi/etc if you want) then you should be fine 8D

Edited by Turnip, 17 March 2012 - 11:54 AM.

#118 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:36 AM

They're screenshots from different bosses/games, but yeah pretty much! And there are 13 Touhou (main series, another one is in the making apparently) games, heheh! Watch this~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQLIaZUOnBU

Skip to the 2 minute mark for the main fight! ♥
(Don't worry, there are easy modes and stuff :p But I personally find hard mode the most fun!)

the bubbles make me go dizzy. It seems interesting, but i am never good at these kind of random bubble dodging game. Played some aeroplane game in the arcade once and i pretty much died in 2 minutes. Ice cream factory is much better! all of them come from a direction >=)

#119 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:00 PM

the bubbles make me go dizzy. It seems interesting, but i am never good at these kind of random bubble dodging game. Played some aeroplane game in the arcade once and i pretty much died in 2 minutes. Ice cream factory is much better! all of them come from a direction >=)

Hehehe~ I think I know the one you're talking about :3 *can't remember the name though, oops*
The bullet patterns in Touhou aren't random! The games can get pretty easy once you memorise the patterns/where to go/when to bomb/all that fun stuff!

But yeah, I like Ice Cream Machine because it's random! And I've been meaning to download it so I could (try and) draw some Touhou characters and bullets and all over it~ Woooo! But each time I've tried to download it, I just get a black loading screen.swf ;w; welp

#120 Senrath

Senrath
  • 305 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:30 PM

Your hitbox is tiny, though. Much smaller than your sprite. I mean, it's not easy, but it's easier than it first looks.

#121 anbeezy

anbeezy
  • 166 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 01:25 AM

Meepit juice break is a headache. Any pointers? :sorry:

#122 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 02:47 AM

Updated~ (Sorry for the delay ><; 12AM NST is 3AM for me and when I woke up at that time I was too tired to get up and just went back to sleep cx)

#123 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:21 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#124 Bazzel

Bazzel
  • 249 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:11 AM

I had the same problem because I assumed that you're not actually supposed to click anything at all
But you do need to actually click "play" to get the game to load. Once the game has loaded, don't click anything and you should be able to find your codes

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank you.. Okay now its working.. Im play DOM .. However I noticed I didnt have score coming up, but when I ended game it said score 2500... Now Im unsure Is there a certain time I play the game for? I dont want to send the scores if im going to be reviewed for not playing the game long enough to get the scores..
Im such a Noob Sorry

#125 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:16 AM

Thank you.. Okay now its working.. Im play DOM .. However I noticed I didnt have score coming up, but when I ended game it said score 2500... Now Im unsure Is there a certain time I play the game for? I dont want to send the scores if im going to be reviewed for not playing the game long enough to get the scores..
Im such a Noob Sorry

2500 isn't high enough to go for review, if you're really concerned about it start over... wait like 20+ minutes, click end game, then submit your score.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users