Daily Dare 2012

• Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

#126 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:39 AM

Thank you.. Okay now its working.. Im play DOM .. However I noticed I didnt have score coming up, but when I ended game it said score 2500... Now Im unsure Is there a certain time I play the game for? I dont want to send the scores if im going to be reviewed for not playing the game long enough to get the scores..
Im such a Noob Sorry

Now you can AoB and end with different scores

Destroy single tiles:

60 cb 02 66 8a 07 24 01 ->

60 cb 02 66 8a 07 24 00

Use this code if you're worried about the time. This code allows you to play the game and score accordingly, and also allows you to click single tiles so that you can clear the map and gain that extra 100. ;)

#127 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:47 AM

Updated~

(Sorry for the delay ><; 12AM NST is 3AM for me and when I woke up at that time I was too tired to get up and just went back to sleep cx)

^^^ Again, sorry :x

#128 Kae

Kae
  • 65 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:08 AM

Thanks for the guide ^^ Do you have any tips for todays game? I stink at shenkuu :K Don't wanna risk SSing either.

#129 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:23 AM

Updated~

^^^ Again, sorry :x

Noooo it's fine ^^ Take your time, and thank you for your hard work!! ♥

#130 Graz

Graz
  • 231 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:32 AM

Thanks for the guide ^^ Do you have any tips for todays game? I stink at shenkuu :K Don't wanna risk SSing either.

Click training, just keep going from platform to platform gaining height, mouse over whatever coins your mouse gets close to on the way up don't go out of your way to collect them and you should have enough by the time you finish the second level(its about twice as high as the first i think)

Second time playing just keep going till you get to the top if you complete the first level and fail on the second keep trying till you make it to the top.

#131 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:15 AM

Is there an AoB code for Shenkuu Warrior? o:

#132 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:26 AM

I guess you mean Shenkuu Warrior II. Not so far, its not that hard anyway. Give it a try legit.

#133 sarah.

sarah.
  • 5392 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:55 AM

Anyone else having trouble selecting the character to challenge? I click AAA, the pop-up appears but just disappears when I click "Yep" and doesn't select a challenger :/

#134 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:04 AM

I guess you mean Shenkuu Warrior II. Not so far, its not that hard anyway. Give it a try legit.

Oh, it was pretty easy! Thanks. xD

#135 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:34 AM

Still haven't managed to complete Hasee Bounce without it glitching :censored:

#136 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:13 AM

Still haven't managed to complete Hasee Bounce without it glitching :censored:

Awwww ;_; I wish I could play it for ya!!

Also, does anyone know how much longer DD is gonna be around for? :o Or at least how long it's lasted in the past, heheh

#137 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:23 AM

Also, does anyone know how much longer DD is gonna be around for? :o Or at least how long it's lasted in the past, heheh

Daily Dare will run for 18½ days, starting on Wednesday, March 7th at site sync and running through Sunday, March 25th at 11:59:59 PM NST. (NST is equal to U.S. Pacific Time.)

#138 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:24 AM

I guess they said 18 days in DD FAQ, I'll go and check it now.

EDIT: Here what it says in DD FAQ:

Daily Dare will run for 18½ days, starting on Wednesday, March 7th at site sync and running through Sunday, March 25th at 11:59:59 PM NST. (NST is equal to U.S. Pacific Time.)

ManBear beat me there.. :x3:

Edited by Junjun, 19 March 2012 - 07:27 AM.

#139 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:12 AM

Ne~ well if you still need help with the game, here's JN's Guide to the game o:

Tips

• When you're going for family crests, make sure you keep in mind where the princess is. It's easy to get caught up trying to catch crests and forget to relaunch the grappling hook before the princess falls below the screen.
  • Make sure you get every powerup--when you don't think you need it...you do. Promise. Like pinkie swear. *nod*
  • The diagonal clusters of crests are worth the same bonus as the circular clusters. So don't worry harder about getting all twelve-or-however-many coins there are in the circles. Cause the lines of crests are about 1000% easier to get all of.
  • Watch the princess' trajectory so you know which crests you need to nab before you launch her upwards so you'll get the bonus. Most often you'll need the lowest one; after that it'll be either the bottom half of the line or the top crest. The princess will likely do the rest.

Noooo it's fine ^^ Take your time, and thank you for your hard work!! ♥

Okay first off, I absolutely love your new avatar O: (totemo kawaii :x3:~~)
&You're so sweet ♥ ^^~

If there were I would have included the link x) ~
It seems like you completed the challenge without it anyways though, congrats :3 !

Anyone else having trouble selecting the character to challenge? I click AAA, the pop-up appears but just disappears when I click "Yep" and doesn't select a challenger :/

It works fine for me o: ~ Have you tried using a different browser?

#140 sarah.

sarah.
  • 5392 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:32 AM

It works fine for me o: ~ Have you tried using a different browser?

Finally decided to work for me, lol, managed to get 80K+ points on my second try. First game I've done legit for the whole of Daily Dare.

#141 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:45 AM

I guess they said 18 days in DD FAQ, I'll go and check it now.

EDIT: Here what it says in DD FAQ:

ManBear beat me there.. :x3:

Alright, cool! Thanks gus~ c:

Okay first off, I absolutely love your new avatar O: (totemo kawaii :x3:~~)

&You're so sweet ♥ ^^~

Ehehe, thankies!! ♥ ♥

#142 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:49 AM

Finally decided to work for me, lol, managed to get 80K+ points on my second try. First game I've done legit for the whole of Daily Dare.

Congrats ^^ !
I AoBed Kou-Jong, Super Hasee Bounce, and Gwyl's Great Escape & did all of the others legitimately X3~

#143 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:06 PM

Congrats ^^ !
I AoBed Kou-Jong, Super Hasee Bounce, and Gwyl's Great Escape & did all of the others legitimately X3~

Same for me too. Probably i could do them legitimately but there had no reason to waste a huge time. :shifty:

#144 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:11 PM

super hasse bounce is the most retarded game ever.
oh god
ugh
omg

#145 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:19 PM

super hasse bounce is the most retarded game ever.
oh god
ugh
omg

use all of the AoBs
get all the doughnutfruits
get lucky with multipliers
play on easy mode

(WORST GAME EVER)

Also, Shenkuu Warrior 2 is actually fun. Weird.

#146 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

I'm having trouble getting more than 20k points at a time in shenkuu warrior. Help?

Never mind, I realized training mode's scores are cumulative.

Edited by cuddlydemon, 19 March 2012 - 08:19 PM.

#147 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:59 PM

I'm having trouble getting more than 20k points at a time in shenkuu warrior. Help?

Never mind, I realized training mode's scores are cumulative.

Wut?

sonovabitch. <_<

#148 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:32 AM

Updated~

#149 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:52 AM

use all of the AoBs
get all the doughnutfruits
get lucky with multipliers
play on easy mode

(WORST GAME EVER)

Also, Shenkuu Warrior 2 is actually fun. Weird.

Why you should play on easy mode if you use all AoB codes? Just go with the hard mode it will be easier..

#150 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:21 AM

Why you should play on easy mode if you use all AoB codes? Just go with the hard mode it will be easier..

How would playing with hard mode be better/easier? o3o
There's no difference between the two modes aside from the fact that hard mode has wind (which is bad :p)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users