Photo

Can only download program manager?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 klancenet

klancenet
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:08 AM

Hello everyone I just go back into neopets and decided I needed an autobuyer again lol so I decided to come here. I've purchased the advanced member subscription and now I can't seem to download any programs except for the program manager and that doesn't work. I've read around and noticed that the program manager is currently "down" but why can't I download any individual programs? When I go to the download center there are 0 downloads available.

#2 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:10 AM

You've read around and seen that the Program Manager isn't working because we've just switched servers and that it will take time to get the system up and running again.

So you've decided to come and ask why the Program Manager isn't working?

I'm confused.

#3 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:11 AM

The Program Manager contains numerous individual programs within it.

http://www.neocodex....rograms-in-one/

We have forged a single download that bring all of the programs together in a single application. Simply click on the program that you want, install it, and run it.

#4 klancenet

klancenet
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:14 AM

No, no. I'm wondering if I can download individual programs instead of using the program manager. I assume that just because the program manager isn't working that people can still use the programs you provide separate from that.

#5 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:16 AM

No, no. I'm wondering if I can download individual programs instead of using the program manager. I assume that just because the program manager isn't working that people can still use the programs you provide separate from that.

Nope, we just had to migrate to a completely different server so we're still in the process of setting everything back up in order to support the programs. We hope to have everything back up soon though and it's currently being worked on.

#6 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:17 AM

Waserlave answered this. :)

Edited by Yung, 08 March 2012 - 10:18 AM.

#7 klancenet

klancenet
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:26 AM

Nope, we just had to migrate to a completely different server so we're still in the process of setting everything back up in order to support the programs. We hope to have everything back up soon though and it's currently being worked on.

Alright just making sure there wasn't anything wrong on my end.

I don't mean to be a pain but I noticed that other people are still using your AB, is there anyway I could get a link to DL it so I could use it until the program manager is back up?

#8 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:28 AM

Alright just making sure there wasn't anything wrong on my end.

I don't mean to be a pain but I noticed that other people are still using your AB, is there anyway I could get a link to DL it so I could use it until the program manager is back up?

Nobody is currently using the autobuyer and there is no link to download it because all our downloads are served by the Program Manager.

#9 klancenet

klancenet
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:33 AM

Alright, do you have any ideas when this will be back up?

#10 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:36 AM

Alright, do you have any ideas when this will be back up?

It should be within the next few days hopefully.

#11 klancenet

klancenet
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:38 AM

Alright, thanks for the quick response.

#12 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:40 AM

Ah, my mistake.
I misunderstood "download center" as the screen on the download manager that you get the programs from.

It's been a while since I actually used the site's "download center".

#13 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:59 PM

Would be a pretty good idea IMO to make Abrosia both part of and seperate from the program manager for times like this :p

#14 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:05 PM

Would be a pretty good idea IMO to make Abrosia both part of and seperate from the program manager for times like this :p

Would it matter? Abrosia still needs to download information from the server.

#15 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:16 PM

I have been crying over trying to find a good standalone list-based ABer for weeks. I have lists coming out my ears but no program to use them on. It would be really nice to have an official Codex one in times like this.

#16 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 09:39 PM

Hello everyone I just go back into neopets and decided I needed an autobuyer again lol so I decided to come here.

You've read around and seen that the Program Manager isn't working because we've just switched servers and that it will take time to get the system up and running again.

So you've decided to come and ask why the Program Manager isn't working?

I'm confused.

He is probably use to having the option of just download 1 program at a time... Most other neopet cheating sites do it that way.
As a matter of fact.... Neocodex is the only one I've seen with an actual program manager.

#17 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2012 - 09:48 PM

He is probably use to having the option of just download 1 program at a time... Most other neopet cheating sites do it that way.
As a matter of fact.... Neocodex is the only one I've seen with an actual program manager.

Thats because Codex is #1 when it comes to everything :p

#18 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:28 AM

And it would still need to log in to Neocodex to get information such as a user's rank in order to determine their privileges or if they're banned etc so that still wouldn't have worked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users