Tinychat Open Nights!

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#101 nryulkim

nryulkim
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:19 PM

Hmmm.. is the tinychat down?
Or did I get banned because I'm a new member T.T;;...
I never saw this post until today lol...

#102 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:29 PM

Hmmm.. is the tinychat down?
Or did I get banned because I'm a new member T.T;;...
I never saw this post until today lol...

After trying out having tinychat open indefinitely, the tinychat moderators have decided to return to having the room open on weekends only. If everything goes alright with a new member after chatting on the weekends, we'll be giving out the regular password. :)

The password should be 'neocodex' now (it was changed temporarily to discuss some changes), sorry for the confusion!

#103 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:31 PM

After trying out having tinychat open indefinitely, the tinychat moderators have decided to return to having the room open on weekends only. If everything goes alright with a new member after chatting on the weekends, we'll be giving out the regular password. :)

The password should be 'neocodex' now (it was changed temporarily to discuss some changes), sorry for the confusion!

Is Onlyme going to be around shortly to fix it herself, or can I edit the first post to acknowledge the change?

#104 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:33 PM

Is Onlyme going to be around shortly to fix it herself, or can I edit the first post to acknowledge the change?

just edit. She'll be away for a while

#105 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:34 PM

I don't know when she'll be around (she's taking a hiatus of sorts), so that would be appreciated. :)

Edit: I be slow.

Edited by Bone, 14 April 2012 - 09:35 PM.

#106 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:35 PM

I don't know when she'll be around (she's taking a hiatus of sorts), so that would be appreciated. :)

beat you to it mofo

Get used to this type of language, people who join tinychat

#107 JorJor

JorJor
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:37 PM

beat you to it mofo

Get used to this type of language, people who join tinychat

Cursing is second nature for me

Edited by Jaw2013, 14 April 2012 - 09:37 PM.

#108 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:38 PM

Isn't pretty looking, but it gets the job done.

Edit in the first post to inform people of recent changes.

#109 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:39 PM

Isn't pretty looking, but it gets the job done.

Edit in the first post to inform people of recent changes.

Thanks. It's nice to have a moderator who is willing to put his big boy pants on and do some work.

#110 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:42 PM

~oPeN wEeKeNdZ~

password is 'neocodex'!

#111 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:53 PM

Don't go. They're fucks

#112 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

Posted Image

Come celebrate the rest of 4/20! Posted Image

#113 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:25 PM

Come celebrate the rest of 4/20! Posted Image

So I'd watch a bunch of stoned people complain about not having enough cheetos?

Completely serious question.

#114 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:39 PM

So I'd watch a bunch of stoned people complain about not having enough cheetos?

Completely serious question.

psh, i came prepared.
i have plenty of cheetos.

#115 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:41 PM

Everyone must be wearing tie dye.

#116 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:40 PM

i didn't bother reading what i've missed of this thread, i just wanted to say, that i changed the first post, to make sure people can see, that tinychat is open for everybody now, without pw protection (so there might show up some non-codex-people, like the guy with the weird hair who left crying because punk and me told him he has weird hair). So yeah, feel free to join whenever you want.

#117 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:05 PM

i didn't bother reading what i've missed of this thread, i just wanted to say, that i changed the first post, to make sure people can see, that tinychat is open for everybody now, without pw protection (so there might show up some non-codex-people, like the guy with the weird hair who left crying because punk and me told him he has weird hair). So yeah, feel free to join whenever you want.

He had Prince Valiant hair. I just could not stop laughing. I SAID I WAS SORRY!!

#118 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:06 PM

Should all the reasons why you have a password be removed because you kinda got rid of the password?

#119 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:11 PM

Should all the reasons why you have a password be removed because you kinda got rid of the password?

Nah. We'll probably need them again soon.

#120 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:32 PM

Nah. We'll probably need them again soon.

Got it.

#121 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:45 PM

Posted Image

whoops, i just crashed a mishatu party...

#122 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:52 PM

Posted Image

whoops, i just crashed a mishatu party...

Yeah I was in there earlier with Trich and 2 mishatus. I've come to the conclusion that she's a spy. Tell only lies around her.

#123 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:36 AM

I was thinking about how yesterday people got upset and started leaving because Valentine (clearly distraught and feeling remorseful for his latest warning for HARASSMENT) went in there, pretended to be half of Neocodex and kept insulting Mishatsu. I was thinking, would it be better to close up TC so only badass people like me and Trich are allowed, or just keep it open and all the butthurt crybabies of the world should just suck it up? I mean, sometimes you go in there and there is no one, so you leave. What is the difference between that, and going in there, seeing Valentine and leaving? Or going in there, realizing you'd be alone with Drakonid, and running as far from your computer as you can possibly get?

I think I personally would rather be in there with some horrible asshole like Cyo or Artificial or Valentine, than to be stuck in there with some "nice" person who has the most vanilla personality and keeps boring me with shit I don't care about. These are just the risks you take when you go into Tinychat.

What do you, the viewers at home think?

#124 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:42 AM

I was thinking about how yesterday people got upset and started leaving because Valentine (clearly distraught and feeling remorseful for his latest warning for HARASSMENT) went in there, pretended to be half of Neocodex and kept insulting Mishatsu. I was thinking, would it be better to close up TC so only badass people like me and Trich are allowed, or just keep it open and all the butthurt crybabies of the world should just suck it up? I mean, sometimes you go in there and there is no one, so you leave. What is the difference between that, and going in there, seeing Valentine and leaving? Or going in there, realizing you'd be alone with Drakonid, and running as far from your computer as you can possibly get?

I think I personally would rather be in there with some horrible asshole like Cyo or Artificial or Valentine, than to be stuck in there with some "nice" person who has the most vanilla personality and keeps boring me with shit I don't care about. These are just the risks you take when you go into Tinychat.

What do you, the viewers at home think?

I don't know who has mod powers, and it is not my place to say since it is Pyro's tiny.
However, I think that more of the real regulars (you, strat, trich, etc.) should have mod powers to boot someone in a situation like that.

#125 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:48 AM

I think if it is to remain open then it should be recognized as an official extension to Neocodex.

If it is PW protected then it feels to me like it is a more separate, self-moderating group which need not be linked with the forum.

In either case I think there should be more moderators.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users