145 replies to this topic

#126 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:49 AM

No passwords. D<

Also, Strat's already mod.

I think if it is to remain open then it should be recognized as an official extension to Neocodex.

Why? codex already has an official chat.

Edited by MaserPhave, 14 July 2012 - 06:50 AM.

#127 Nalah

Nalah
  • Can't hug every cat

• 555 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:55 AM

tinychat's prettier ^_^

Edited by Nalah, 14 July 2012 - 06:58 AM.

#128 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:59 AM

And buggy as hell.

#129 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:06 AM

No passwords. D<

Also, Strat's already mod.

Why? codex already has an official chat.

I don't want to be a mod, if that's what you were assuming. ETA: never mind, I see what you were replying to.

If it is left open and the link is given freely on this site, then any old noob that goes there could be cussed out by someone when they ask a question and then associate that atmosphere with Codex and not come back to the site. I'm not saying that any of the regulars would do that but since it is open access, some asshole might. That is potential revenue for the site disappearing.

To be clear this isn't the route I want it to take. I think TC should be separate, just passworded as well.

#130 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:11 AM

I don't want to be a mod, if that's what you were assuming.

That was in response to Random's post.

I'm not saying that any of the regulars would do that but since it is open access, some asshole might.

Actually it's more likely any of the regulars did that...

#131 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:13 AM

I think if it is to remain open then it should be recognized as an official extension to Neocodex.

If it is PW protected then it feels to me like it is a more separate, self-moderating group which need not be linked with the forum.

In either case I think there should be more moderators.

Used to be like this. Then some people got butthurt.

#132 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:15 AM

Used to be like this. Then some people got butthurt.

There was a lot leading up to the butthurtedness. I think two administration changes in the span of a couple months kind of negates it being the same as it was before.

#133 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:55 AM

I highly doubt randoms would come in the neocodex chat. I've been on TC for a while and random users usually flock to boards with the word "teen" in the name.

#134 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:45 AM

I was thinking about how yesterday people got upset and started leaving because Valentine (clearly distraught and feeling remorseful for his latest warning for HARASSMENT) went in there, pretended to be half of Neocodex and kept insulting Mishatsu. I was thinking, would it be better to close up TC so only badass people like me and Trich are allowed, or just keep it open and all the butthurt crybabies of the world should just suck it up? I mean, sometimes you go in there and there is no one, so you leave. What is the difference between that, and going in there, seeing Valentine and leaving? Or going in there, realizing you'd be alone with Drakonid, and running as far from your computer as you can possibly get?

To clarify, I did not leave because I was butthurt. I actually couldn't stop smiling because I found it hilarious as hell. I had to leave because my mother insisted that I take a walk with her and, preferring to avoid a scolding and unnecessary questions, I went with her.

Really though, who in their right mind would think I'm an "ugly ass bitch"? Clearly Valentine's not in his right mind, so I feel sorry for him. Not enough to be a pity buddy, but whatever.

#135 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:48 AM

I left because there was no point in being there. No one was talking and I don't blame them. It's pretty hard to have a conversation with the room being flooded, him getting on cam and making weird noises, insulting people and acting an ass.

#136 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:00 PM

To clarify, I did not leave because I was butthurt. I actually couldn't stop smiling because I found it hilarious as hell. I had to leave because my mother insisted that I take a walk with her and, preferring to avoid a scolding and unnecessary questions, I went with her.

Really though, who in their right mind would think I'm an "ugly ass bitch"? Clearly Valentine's not in his right mind, so I feel sorry for him. Not enough to be a pity buddy, but whatever.

You really REALLY need to get over yourself.

#137 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:04 PM

My TC room > Neocodex TC room.

#138 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:06 PM

REALLY?
Is that anything like the Unoffical Neocodex Tinychatroom?

#139 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:07 PM

REALLY?
Is that anything like the Unoffical Neocodex Tinychatroom?

No, mine's VIP only.

#140 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:08 PM

This is the first I ever hear of the Sweeney TC room. I need to be convinced that it's better. :p

#141 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:13 PM

This is the first I ever hear of the Sweeney TC room. I need to be convinced that it's better. :p

This is evidence enough for me...
Posted Image

#142 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:22 PM

Skype trumps all so far, though.

#143 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:20 AM

You really REALLY need to get over yourself.

Sorry, punk, I thought everyone already knew I was an attention whore. Guess you missed that memo.

#144 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:21 PM

let's invite him next time we play a game. rofl.

#145 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:49 PM

let's invite him next time we play a game. rofl.

Only if we get... Turnip or trizzle too =P

#146 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:54 AM

Only if we get... Turnip or trizzle too =P

I love the way you think. We need to have better prepared questions next time though :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users