Altador Plot Autocompleter

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
304 replies to this topic

#101 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:12 AM

No biggie :3
I'll try that in a moment, kad feeding *sighhhh*

Ehh it's pretty much crashing upon startup now. I enter my info.. time.. it crashes.

#102 syaopup

syaopup
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:41 AM

Whenever I hit a few snags in the program, I restart to see if it solves it.
If it doesn't, I do that part of the plot manually, then continuing the rest with the program, and it'll usually work until it hits another snag again. :p
(The parts I had to do manually were getting the bandage for Vaeolus, healing Vaeolus and using the rocks to jam the gears)
But even with those snags, it definitely made completing the plot a whole lot easier.

#103 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:07 AM

Mine made it fairly far the first run.. I didn't have a chance to see where it crashed.
Now it crashes almost immediately..

#104 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:19 AM

Mine made it fairly far the first run.. I didn't have a chance to see where it crashed.
Now it crashes almost immediately..

Where is it crashing?

#105 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:22 AM

Where is it crashing?

It says "Determining your first step.."
And then a short paragraph pops up super quickly, then the program closes/crashes before I have a chance to even direct my attention to the paragraph.

#106 Yosh

Yosh
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:38 AM

Crashed to me too, but re-opened and finished the plot

#107 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:52 AM

Yeah mine won't finish. Just keeps crashing.

#108 blergh

blergh
  • 162 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:07 AM

thanks a ton. I was at the stupid switch step and couldn't get it myself. I don't know how many combinations it tried cause I closed the program when it found it, but only took about 10 minutes

#109 RitzWin

RitzWin
  • 241 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:20 AM

thanks a ton. I was at the stupid switch step and couldn't get it myself. I don't know how many combinations it tried cause I closed the program when it found it, but only took about 10 minutes

mine took hours i swear I got pages of dots. Didn't seem right, so I restarted it... and it never seemed to go back to that point, so I guess it was finished... but in a loop Posted Image
'..............................................'

#110 Inkheart

Inkheart
  • 268 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:31 AM

mine took hours i swear I got pages of dots.

Sorry... I think it's likely you got logged out in the middle. Of course, the numbers could have just been really against you, but "hours" makes that unlikely.

#111 RitzWin

RitzWin
  • 241 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:34 AM

Sorry... I think it's likely you got logged out in the middle. Of course, the numbers could have just been really against you, but "hours" makes that unlikely.

no need to be sorry. Your autocompleter was VERY useful. As I said before, I had never done the plot before. So for a 'newbie' like me, it worked pretty damn well. (I wouldn't know what to manually do if the program couldn't pick up where it left off)
Great job :)

#112 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:56 PM

Still won't run for me.. oh well, guess I'll have to do it myself *SIGH*
I'm soooo lazy :c

#113 Hush

Hush
  • 340 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:45 AM

At first it worked great but now it keeps on shutting down everytime after the 2nd 'setting amount to (...) nps' (or something like that) appeared..

edit: I deleted it and re-downloaded it and now its working fine.

Edited by Zangetsu, 08 May 2012 - 08:55 AM.

#114 aipotenahs

aipotenahs
  • 60 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:00 AM

Hey, I tested this to see if it would work for me since so many people seem to have problems with it right now. It crashed for me too slightly after starting.
I can try to screenshot it if you like, but it closes super fast.

I got a screenshot too but yeah pointless. I think my problem had to do with the program trying to get the broken astrolobe after I had already fixed it. I went through the plot manually and just went and finished the punch bowl part and now it is working perfectly.

Edited by Shanetopia, 08 May 2012 - 06:29 AM.

#115 Hush

Hush
  • 340 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:17 AM

It says "Determining your first step.."
And then a short paragraph pops up super quickly, then the program closes/crashes before I have a chance to even direct my attention to the paragraph.

I screenshotted it but I don't think it makes any sense at all ._.

#116 Coldplay

Coldplay
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:10 PM

Running it right now, it is working fine for now!

And do not worry! I'm sure that most people here are happy with what you have done, I'd like to thank you :)

Edited by Coldplay, 08 May 2012 - 01:13 PM.

#117 Kenshin

Kenshin
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade!

• 31 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:30 PM

Good effort on the program.

I'll try it out eventually.

#118 Hush

Hush
  • 340 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:14 AM

Finally finished the plot thanks to that program, thanks so much :D

#119 aipotenahs

aipotenahs
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:04 AM

My friend if it wasn't for your genious I would have never bothered completing this on my new account. I got it working and completed in under 45 mins which is awesome. Thank you so much.

#120 cronus

cronus
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:22 PM

keeps closing on the velxeor healing part (´・ω・`) sort of making everything take a while!!! still brilliant though. saved my lazy ass a lot of time and effort HEH

edit: wow nevermind it works fine and im just dumb
its because i didnt have the bandages and it was saying i did so i had to manually go and get them

Edited by uglytrolls, 09 May 2012 - 11:41 PM.

#121 mypriest1

mypriest1
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:52 PM

Very nice program. So far working great. Thanks!!

#122 Tautou

Tautou
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:50 PM

I've got the same crash problem as everyone else. :( it worked on my first main, but now I'm trying to switch over and it says an error message for a split second and then closes. it worked for a few minutes though.

#123 CharmanderFTW

CharmanderFTW
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:21 PM

It crashes for me when it needs to plot the gathering constillation. and ive restarted it about 8 times and everytime it just crashes and turns off :/

Well i figured out what happened and it missed clicking the thing on the ppl certificate. So im running it again we will see how this goes :p

edit again : Aside from the 45 minute water plant part the thing worked well and saved me a lot of time :p

TY

Edited by cschroederstyle, 17 May 2012 - 02:41 PM.

#124 Kenshin

Kenshin
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade!

• 31 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:01 PM

Works on first try. Just make sure you only have 393np on hand when you start it up.

Also don't start up any other browsers while you run it.

#125 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:06 PM

Does the auto-completer close automatically when it's done or only when it has an issue or both?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users