I'm saying Selvin in Altador since everyone else is saying Kiko Lake

I have not read any of these entries or tried to figure out anything myself

#128 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:49 PM

Some people think she will go to Altador since Altador Cup will start short after Negg Festival ends.

#129 Zinkk

Zinkk
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:59 PM

Some people think she will go to Altador since Altador Cup will start short after Negg Festival ends.

I also think he could go to Altador for that reason Posted Image
Also, people saying kiko lake just because it could use a revamp.. Kiko Lake was redrawn more recently then Altador so using that same logic they could redraw Altador as well ;)

#130 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:04 PM

I also think he could go to Altador for that reason Posted Image
Also, people saying kiko lake just because it could use a revamp.. Kiko Lake was redrawn more recently then Altador so using that same logic they could redraw Altador as well ;)

And this is why I picked Kiko Lake :p Kiko Lake is one of the most boring places on Neopia. It is time to change it, no?

#131 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:06 PM

Same :p But I'm also going for Selvin Kiko Lake on a shell as an insurance policy.

#132 Zinkk

Zinkk
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:11 PM

And this is why I picked Kiko Lake :p Kiko Lake is one of the most boring places on Neopia. It is time to change it, no?

Yes it is very boring however I personally think it looks cute Posted Image
Altador on the otherhand is rather cluttered(artistically) and in need of an update

#133 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:14 PM

Yes it is very boring however I personally think it looks cute Posted Image
Altador on the otherhand is rather cluttered(artistically) and in need of an update

Like I said a few pages ago, all of the maps in this mini plot are starting to show their age~ For all we know they all might get an update c:
.... TNT need to upgrade Meridell and Tyrannia more than these ones though, to be honest!

#134 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:22 PM

Like I said a few pages ago, all of the maps in this mini plot are starting to show their age~ For all we know they all might get an update c:
.... TNT need to upgrade Meridell and Tyrannia more than these ones though, to be honest!

Lost Desert has already got an update. I don't think Shenku and Altador will get an update either. After Roo, it should be Kiko Lake to get an update. I am not sure if this has something to do with the puzzle but still..

#135 Zinkk

Zinkk
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:22 PM

Oh my goodness those have been the same forever. For as long as I've been on the site not much has changed about either map.

#136 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:00 PM

Oh my goodness those have been the same forever. For as long as I've been on the site not much has changed about either map.

Yep D:

The only update I can remember happening to Meridell is when they got rid of Meristones... (r.i.p ;_;7 )

#137 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:01 PM

Rutu being the explorer can also be backed up with more concrete reasons.
Voughn must be the mystery person, since it was decided he would take the cloud negg there would be no reason for him to need to refuse the clockwork negg. Therefore using that deductive reasoning, Voughn cannot be the knight, explorer or blacksmith. Since Selvin is the Wizard, Voughn must be the mystery profession.

That leaves Rutu/Ricky/Hurok as the knight/explorer/blacksmith. Therefore none of the three can carry the clockwork negg. It doesn't matter too much who is what past that point.
If you want to know why I specifically have Rutu as the explorer it's because he obviously can't be the blacksmith in the current entry, and it wouldn't make sense for him to be the knight based on entry 5 (

On the other hand, things got kind of awkward when the knight of the group)

. The only one left then is the explorer.

Ricky and Hurok are completely interchangeable as the Knight/Blacksmith. One of them is taking the glass negg to brightvale, the other is taking the sand negg to either Lost Desert or Kiko Lake.

THANK you... This actually does make a lot of sense. I'm mad now because my first guess can't work anymore and I guessed it on day one. Oh well.
Changin' my guess to Selvin in Altador, since I can't narrow it any further for sure than that.

Edited by cuddlydemon, 15 April 2012 - 04:03 PM.

#138 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:31 PM

13th April, 1:51:58 am NST

Selvin Kikolake

then again, i do have selvin altador and rutu shenkuu on my other accounts. these are the main ones that came up on the first day anyways

#139 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:02 PM

And today, Kiko Lake is eliminated as a possibility, as the Plant Negg's gone there.

Entry 14

When trying to decide who would transport the plant Negg, one member of the team abruptly said, "To be honest, I don't care which Negg you want me to deliver. I will say, though, that as someone with a serious sweet tooth, my destination of choice would be Kiko Lake. It's not even close—I mean, all that rock candy and taffy? Mmm!" And so, it was decided that the plant Negg would go to Kiko Lake. Unfortunately, the next morning the plant Negg's deliverer noticed that the wicker basket in which the Negg was to be transported had a huge tear along one of its lower corners. There is currently no known culprit, but it's suspected that this is the work of Meepits...

#140 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:05 PM

When trying to decide who would transport the plant Negg, one member of the team abruptly said, "To be honest, I don't care which Negg you want me to deliver. I will say, though, that as someone with a serious sweet tooth, my destination of choice would be Kiko Lake. It's not even close—I mean, all that rock candy and taffy? Mmm!" And so, it was decided that the plant Negg would go to Kiko Lake.

..so it is not Selvin - Kiko Lake, Altador then?

#141 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:09 PM

Sure looks that way (glad I changed from Rutu to Selvin/Altador now). Although I need to redo my grid, as some things don't work anymore now. Guh, redoing this damn thing every night.

#142 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:17 PM

Sure looks that way (glad I changed from Rutu to Selvin/Altador now). Although I need to redo my grid, as some things don't work anymore now. Guh, redoing this damn thing every night.

Some boards say Rutu - Shenkuu.. Well I am totally confused and too bored to resolve it all. Like I said, I knew TNT could change it easily as they wanted since ltos of people picked Selvin - Kiko Lake. (or just misdirecting us before they reveal the less expected answer)

#143 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:21 PM

Some boards say Rutu - Shenkuu.. Well I am totally confused and too bored to resolve it all. Like I said, I knew TNT could change it easily as they wanted since ltos of people picked Selvin - Kiko Lake. (or just misdirecting us before they reveal the less expected answer)

My original guess was Rutu to Shenkuu, and lemme just say I will be SO mad if it turns out to be right after all, but people have been making sense with Selvin being the one to take it. Just not with WHERE he was taking it.

And while TNT could easily change the answer to anything they want, that would sort of make the buildup pretty pointless and ruin any credibility for a future plot if they did. "Just kidding! All those clues were worthless! An ogrin named Steve took it to the rainbow pool! Haw haw!" I just don't see it happening.

Edited by cuddlydemon, 15 April 2012 - 11:23 PM.

#144 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:22 PM

I think Rutu to Shenkuu is the strongest possibility right now.

#145 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:32 PM

I think Rutu to Shenkuu is the strongest possibility right now.

...yep. And after re-doing the grid, that's the only option I can find. I am SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW. I had guessed Rutu at the very start, at like 1:42 AM or some shit. AUGH.I have gotta stop arguing with my first instincts.

Edited by cuddlydemon, 15 April 2012 - 11:33 PM.

#146 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:02 AM

...yep. And after re-doing the grid, that's the only option I can find. I am SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW. I had guessed Rutu at the very start, at like 1:42 AM or some shit. AUGH.I have gotta stop arguing with my first instincts.

too early to be angry if you ask me. Wait to see what those first day guessers get. If they get an item worths around a million, then you can just jump off of a window to honour yourself.

#147 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:03 AM

too early to be angry if you ask me. Wait to see what those first day guessers get. If they get an item worths around a million, then you can just jump off of a window to honour yourself.

Why? You can make that in a day...

#148 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:06 AM

It's not only about the NP. (Specially if we get something for our lookups like that old Lucky Guesser/Know it all trophies)

Edited by Junjun, 16 April 2012 - 12:08 AM.

#149 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:06 AM

Yeah but making it in twenty minutes (not counting the waiting part) is way faster than a day.

Alternatively, it's the principle of the thing, man!

#150 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:34 AM

Kiko lake is out. Hopefully it is still selvin or Rutu, as long as they dont say something like what was requested wasn't decided.

Sand-LD
Plant-Kikolake
Glass-BV

i have a feeling clockwork would be at altador and cloud at shenkuu. altador does have more gears then shenkuu, in the altador plot?

i have a feeling TNT is making this story up along the way

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users