Photo

How light/heavy of a sleeper are you?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#51 Fireball

Fireball
  • 236 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:40 AM

I'm a heavy sleeper I guess. I rarely hear alarm clocks. But if I hear my little brother scurrying around in the morning, I get up and tend to whatever he needs. Once he has breakfast and I put a show on in my room however, I can fall back asleep until I feel well rested. :p

#52 wlh03212

wlh03212
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:22 AM

I am a light sleeper. Only sleep like baby when I tire myself mentally and physically. Sometimes I rely on sleeping pills.

#53 jsmithson

jsmithson
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:50 PM

Heavy, heavy, heavy >.<

Narcolepsy sucks balls.

#54 kqts

kqts
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 04:18 PM

I'm a pretty heavy sleeper. Can sleep through anything except for my baby daughter's crying. But then what can I say, I'm a mom.

#55 Teezee

Teezee
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:19 AM

I'm a light sleeper so even the slightest noise wakes me up :C

#56 Wren

Wren
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:38 AM

When the lights go out and my eyes shut. I guarantee that not even an atomic bomb could wake me. I sleep like a lump of potatoes. The strange thing is that I find it hard to sleep and I do wake up on my own accord. Just that during a certain time period, no matter what, I think it would be easier actually waking up the dead than waking me. :)

#57 Futurama

Futurama
  • 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:19 AM

I'm a heavy sleeper...half of the time I wake up my grandma goes, "did you hear that storm we had earlier...very loud." My answer usually is, "It rained?"

#58 Henrymon

Henrymon
  • 146 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:35 AM

I'm not sure what to consider myself. I don't normally hear noises when I'm asleep at night. I don't ever miss hearing my alarm going off as well. I think this is the best combination. ;)

#59 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:38 AM

Light, it has to be completely silent for me to sleep. Even the slightest bit of noise will prevent me from sleeping or wake me up. I hear everything because of the fact that I have very sensitive hearing.

#60 gummis

gummis
  • 58 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:24 PM

I'm a light sleeper, anything wakes me up and them I'm UP, irritated, and about to start a fight with the offending noisy thing.

#61 Alodielle

Alodielle
  • 144 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:14 AM

I'm normally a reasonably deep sleeper, but if there's a crumb or a speck of anything on the bed, it'll wake me right the hell up. Like the Princess and the Pea. I can't handle wrinkles in my sheets or foreign objects -- no matter how tiny -- on the bed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users