Photo

Arobia- Common times/places/ect?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 copperhaxor

copperhaxor
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:47 AM

Heey, ive been using arobia now on 3 accounts (switching after stock bans not at same time) its doing ok, i went from 10k on each account to 200kish on each account, i was wondering why mine seems to be slower than everyone else?, i read other people sthreads n they go on about making millions each day, ive only been making on average 50-100k a day? ive got it set to 2 shops
Battle magic and the magic book shop, 5-8second refresh, i grab normaly around 3-4 main items and 5-7igloo items (due to restock ban).

My question is this...

What combination of shops is best to use the arobia at, is my refresh set to high? and lastly how much should i expect to be making perday/night per account?

Thanks alot

Ant

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:58 AM

A lot of it depends on a combination of luck, connection speed and account age, ceteris paribus.

#3 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:59 AM

Its *AbroSia for future reference.

It all comes down to settings and connection speeds when making a profit with the autobuyer. You just have to experiment. If you are looking for something in particular (like a guide on Abrosia) then have a look here: http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/

#4 copperhaxor

copperhaxor
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:00 AM

Its *AbroSia for future reference.

It all comes down to settings and connection speeds when making a profit with the autobuyer. You just have to experiment. If you are looking for something in particular (like a guide on Abrosia) then have a look here: http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/

Ty sir i was beginning to lose hope lol

#5 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:07 AM

Ty sir i was beginning to lose hope lol

As one of those morons who found your error entertaining:

Generally it is true that someone who doens't even know the name of the program they are using has not been proactive in trying to find solutions before asking for help.

#6 daj0sephz

daj0sephz
  • 172 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:16 AM

i recommend you ditch battle magic and go for some other shop which is less riskier and restocks more often. as to which shop im not entirely sure of myself. also make sure the shop inventory is less than 24, preferable 20. if you are too cheapskate to use secured nps to buy out the shops then find a good proxy, create a newbie account then score send at impossibly fast scores ( but make sure dont get reviewed so you can have the nps ) , maybe like 30s depending on the game, and use it to buy out stores.
and also make sure to use proxies on each of the accounts, except your main ofc. but i dont recommend you to autobuy on your main. go adjust your buy times for each proxied account so its a reasonable rate ( something like 1800 to 2100 is safe and good )

#7 McAwesome

McAwesome
  • 1% Awesome

• 284 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:19 AM

I'm just laughing at the fact you can't spell Abrosia.

Anyways, have a look at the guides for Abrosia and RSing on Neocodex.

I would recommend you take a look at Scot's Super System guide. Both of them. It really helps newbies understand how Abrosia works etc.

#8 kevin11022

kevin11022
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:26 AM

If you have lost of accounts, you can go to magic, stamp, battle&defend magic.
It's the place where you can get over 10 millions per day, and however, your account will be frozen after days.
If you want to earn NP in safe, fresh food , the two bookshop, spookyfood, seashell, coins,,,etc is good for you.

And...
Bty ,my Abrosia doesn't show how much people is in the shop for a long time, does anyone have the same problem?

Edited by kevin11022, 20 May 2012 - 05:29 AM.

#9 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:31 AM

Bty ,my Abrosia doesn't show how much people is in the shop for a long time, does anyone have the same problem?

That feature was disabled a while ago because it was causing problems with other parts of Abrosia. It will hopefully be rewritten in the future.

#10 blergh

blergh
  • 162 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:58 AM

Scot has a ton of great guides. I prefer this one though http://www.neocodex....-to-autobuying/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users