Quantcast

Photo

How long can I leave Abrosia on for a day without looking sketch?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 m33r33

m33r33
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:12 PM

Hello :)
I began using abrosia like 2 weeks ago, and it's so beautiful. I decided to join one of those smaller malls. Part of being in that mall requires that I increase my shop size by 3 each month until 75, then it's just one size a month minimum. Right now im just clearing out my current stock and such to make space for the theme i'll be in charge of. I'm an active user on the boards, I essentially look legit and AB safely with default settings.
Usually I AB once, maybeee twice a day for three hours each session in the afternoon. On the days I have two sessions it's a few hours between each session. Do you guys AB more/longer? I was thinking about doing like 3, maybe 4 one day then i'll take a day off, then continue that way until my shop is filled.

#2 Steve

Steve
  • 238 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:19 PM

Personally I AB for about an hour and a half to two hours at a time, twice a day with a big break in the middle.
It's kept me safe for this long

#3 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:19 PM

That sounds like a safe pattern you have going. I usually just stick to less than 5 hours in a day, either all in one go or divided. The day off probably isn't necessary.

#4 m33r33

m33r33
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:25 PM

Awesome, thanks guys :)

#5 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:59 PM

Also consider the population at certain times. Less people, less competition, but I often have to clear the shop for good profits. I won't give you the hours in the day when population is at its lowest (look at the neopets front page if you really want to know), but I AB around 4 hours at those times per day, 4 days a week now and still have my more legit shells on me since last year.

#6 Kenshin

Kenshin
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade!

• 31 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:26 PM

I don't do main shop often. Safe to me would be 1-2 hours for the whole day.

I don't do more than 30-45 mins at a time though.

Attic I sometimes go up to 6 hours though.

#7 Iterative

Iterative
  • 184 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:30 PM

I usually do a 3-4 hour session once per day, with two sessions per day on the weekends, and I've been safe so far.

#8 Turkeyducks

Turkeyducks
  • 89 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:31 PM

I usually do two hours twice a day with a big break in between. Haven't been iced yet.

I'm interested in knowing how long you could AB just at the AAA though. I've done three hours before but don't know how safe that is.

#9 Aard

Aard
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:38 PM

I usually leave it on in the AAA and the Igloo all night, but sometimes I leave it on when I go camping for the weekend so it just runs for a few days. I've never been iced, so...?

I do use the default non-advanced settings, though, so that might be part of it. Been doing it for a few months now, so there's that.

#10 m33r33

m33r33
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:01 AM

I'll take everything into consideration. Thanks y'all :)

#11 fllyinblade

fllyinblade
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:07 AM

you will get banned for highly suspicious activity time

#12 blergh

blergh
  • 162 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:10 AM

you will get banned for highly suspicious activity time

I would like to agree with that, but i'm not sure that is really the case as i've seen many people leave abrosia on all night.

OP, just go with whichever times you feel comfortable with. I just try not to leave abrosia on while i'm not actually in the room to watch it.

#13 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:48 PM

I don't know if everyone has this feature, or if it's only Advanced, but you should make use of the Scheduler tab in program settings.

I have mine set to run for a few hours here, a few hours there, some days not at all, some days damn near all the time. It's great if you want to turn it on and not have to worry about it for a few days.

#14 Steve

Steve
  • 238 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:50 PM

I don't know if everyone has this feature, or if it's only Advanced, but you should make use of the Scheduler tab in program settings.

I have mine set to run for a few hours here, a few hours there, some days not at all, some days damn near all the time. It's great if you want to turn it on and not have to worry about it for a few days.

I would use this, if it could flip through proxies / accounts at certain times.
If it can, then I've missed out on a lot.

Edited by Steve, 25 May 2012 - 10:58 PM.

#15 crystalxd

crystalxd
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:20 PM

I have heard of a lot of people successfully ABing for 4 hours a day. But I would recommend breaking that up into two sessions to make it seem more human. One website suggested a break after every 2 hours.

#16 imcominatcha

imcominatcha
  • 97 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:53 PM

I've gone 6-10 hours straight during my hols, but that was while I was also NQ2ing for the same amount of time, so I guess you could consider it an excuse? As long as you don't get Restock Banned too often you should be fine. I only stopped after I got RS banned within an hour of restocking, which is probably TNT's way of telling you you're being monitored. Right now I stick with 1-6 hours/day, depending on my schedule.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users