Photo

Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Morph

Morph
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:34 PM

Okay so obviously I'd love to buy one of these things from the NC Mall so I can get some FFQ's (since without this cookie i'll likely never get one ever) and paint one of my pets a nice color to enjoy for awhile before I get banned for using an autobuyer or something.

PROBLEM IS:
Every time I check the mall, they're sold out!!! Does anyone know when the mall might restock a few of these suckers, if at all? Help me get the inside track here. Thanks.

#2 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:40 PM

POPULAR POST!

1. Go to the Mall page (not Noda's cookie cart)
2. Go to the specialty page
3. DO NOT REFRESH
4. Click repeatedly and quickly on the "Add to cart" link. 99% of the time you'll get "Sorry we're out of this item. Please check again soon!" in a popup.
4a. Do not waste time closing this little pop up.
4b. On the specialty page the pop up should not interfere with your ability to click "Add to cart.

5. If you're successful one of the popups will let you successfully add a cookie to your cart.
6. Take a deep breath and pat yourself on the back.
7. Leisurely go and check out - there is no need to rush, once the cookie is in your cart you can buy it.

Note: If you're on an old PC having a zillion little script pop ups may slow down your machine. Refreshing the window clears them after you (hopefully) get one in your cart.

#3 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:41 PM

A lot of people want to use the free 100 NC for signing up for the Altador Cup to get one, so the stock keeps running out.

Edited by Bone, 25 May 2012 - 07:41 PM.

#4 Morph

Morph
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:52 PM

Will the popup that comes up ask me to confirm my purchase? Because I'm afraid that one might go through but I'm clicking so quickly that another will popup on top of it saying theyre out and I'll never have seen the one asking me to confirm.

Ah, nevermind. It went through. Thanks a lot, friend, you're a life saver. Well, neo-life saver anyway.

#5 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

haha no problems. The popup only confirms you've added it to your cart. Then you still have to go through the checkout to actually buy it, but once its in your cart, its yours. No rush needed to buy on the spot.

#6 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:14 PM

Repp'd you Strat. Thanks.

#7 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:47 PM

Thanks strategist! I couldn't vote you, it says I reached my max, but I didn't vote today yet. How strange.
Anyway, this is inflating the price of some items already, I found a fire faerie today and the item costed me 22k

#8 grapes

grapes
  • Waser Lave Fan

• 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2012 - 04:45 AM

Use FF addon Check4Change. :) (credit to Waser)

Edited by grapes, 26 May 2012 - 04:45 AM.

#9 Yokai

Yokai
  • 97 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 05:34 AM

Also, they roughly restock every two hours or so (with mini restocks in between)
It's kinda like feeding kads :3

#10 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 09:49 AM

I used this
http://www.shockings...AutoClicker.zip
to click :< with delay of 200ms

#11 grapes

grapes
  • Waser Lave Fan

• 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:08 PM

Also, they roughly restock every two hours or so (with mini restocks in between)
It's kinda like feeding kads :3

Much often than that, a few times each hour.

Edited by grapes, 26 May 2012 - 12:08 PM.

#12 crystalxd

crystalxd
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:12 PM

Thanks Strategist!!

#13 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:52 AM

Using Strat's mini-guide I managed to snag up 10. Problem is I could only pay for 1 :p Thanks Strat.

#14 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:13 AM

Using Strat's mini-guide I managed to snag up 10. Problem is I could only pay for 1 :p Thanks Strat.

Damn I still haven't managed to get any :( Glad I could help some of you though :p

#15 Butterball

Butterball
  • 99 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:28 AM

1. Go to the Mall page (not Noda's cookie cart)
2. Go to the specialty page
3. DO NOT REFRESH
4. Click repeatedly and quickly on the "Add to cart" link. 99% of the time you'll get "Sorry we're out of this item. Please check again soon!" in a popup.
4a. Do not waste time closing this little pop up.
4b. On the specialty page the pop up should not interfere with your ability to click "Add to cart.

5. If you're successful one of the popups will let you successfully add a cookie to your cart.
6. Take a deep breath and pat yourself on the back.
7. Leisurely go and check out - there is no need to rush, once the cookie is in your cart you can buy it.

Note: If you're on an old PC having a zillion little script pop ups may slow down your machine. Refreshing the window clears them after you (hopefully) get one in your cart.

This right here. I've gotten 19 or so with the spam clicking method and traded some while they were in high demand; starting to even out now though. The spam click is also a mini refresh I think, since I've gotten two crafting faerie and one battle faerie quest (outside of my FQ cookie) whose popups I never saw.At the very beginning I was using Check4Change but it is TOO SLOW; they sell out literally in 1-2 seconds and you have no hope of trying to see the counter say "50 available" or whatever. Chances are if you do, you're already too late. Also, if you're using it at Noda's page, you may freak out and buy a lab cookie by mistake...

#16 zack

zack
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:14 AM

Thanks strat!!! I got one thanks to you your the best!!

#17 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:07 PM

Thanks Strat! Got 4 randomly spam-clicking. :p
I have another question though.. I have 400 NC on hand and 4 FFQ cookies but I only want to pay for 1 at the moment, does that mean I need to cancel the other 3 cookies? Yikes!

#18 Honey

Honey
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:14 PM

Yes, you need to cancel the others.
But you can clicking for the cookie on another computer while you're dumping the cookies.
I made this a couple of time and I could transfer from the hoarding account to other account smoothly :D

Edit: rep+ for Junsu

Edited by Honey, 27 May 2012 - 01:17 PM.

#19 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:16 PM

Yes, you need to cancel the others.
But you can clicking for the cookie on another computer while you're dumping the cookies.
I made this a couple of time and I could transfer from the hoarding account to other account smoothly :D

Didn't know you can do that. XD Thank you!

#20 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:08 PM

Do the cookies give you random quests, or is it for sure a FFQ?

#21 MINZ

MINZ
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:12 PM

IT JUST RESTOCKED!!!! go get it guys

#22 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:14 PM

I think it's random, just like the annual faerie quests event

#23 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:18 PM

I used this
http://www.shockings...AutoClicker.zip
to click :< with delay of 200ms

This is freaking brilliant.

Thanks man.

#24 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 12:40 AM

It is random, but Delina the crafting faerie is not included.

#25 blergh

blergh
  • 162 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:17 AM

It is random, but Delina the crafting faerie is not included.

not true. i've seen a few people get crafting quests as their daily. switching your language to chinese (I believe it is) prevents it though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users