• Please log in to reply
359 replies to this topic

#126 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:55 PM

When TNT freezes my account. Pisses me and my neogears. :lol2: This weird laughing smiley pisses me off to.

Edited by Tristen, 08 July 2012 - 10:55 PM.

#127 Bleachd

Bleachd
  • 38 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:33 PM

When people don't respond to a trade fast.

#128 scaredloveless

scaredloveless
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:26 AM

When people offer shit on items/your pets. Then offer again when you make a new board or they'll mail you.

If I didn't accept the first time, don't keep offering.

#129 Butterball

Butterball
  • 99 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:22 PM

The trading post. Drives me crazy. I hate the people who make junk offers on new trades. I hate when people make an offer and then send you six neomails going "R U THERE?????" and cancel their offer after a couple of hours. Or offer late at night and then cancel early in the morning and go "I GUESS U DIDNT LIEK IT". I DIDN'T SEE IT.

Or when I'm buying and all it says is "offer", and I carefully look up prices and make a fair one, and there's no response or they just say "nty". DO YOU WANT TO SELL IT OR NOT? HOW MUCH ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?

And finally, when the lab ray does nothing. Gimmie my robot! The petpet lab ray also does absolutely nothing like half the time and or turns it into a pile of soot for the 47th time. I thought that was a relatively rare event...

#130 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:28 PM

I wish I could curse on neopets. If I could I would take all those fucking cunts who complain that my shop prices are too high and I'd tell them to go eat a dick. It's fucking annoying. I SSW all day to make sure my prices are the lowest, I even log in through my phone to check my prices and make sure they're the lowest. So it's the lowest you're going to fucking get it. So if you have a problem with my prices you can suck it. Because I don't give a fuck.

#131 Plunk

Plunk
  • Official Neocodex Dollface

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:04 PM

A while back I had an account where I AB'd almost exclusively in Spooky Foods. This was just before the Snorkle Snout deflated, so I was regularly making about a Mil a day in there, which was pretty damn good for me. I had one girl who would buy just about everything from me, and we had a deal going where I'd sell her almost all my UB's as long as I thought the price was good. One day I got a Snorkle Snout, and I put it up on the TP and let her know, and she offered me 150K for it. (It was about 250K at the time) I told her I'd think about it, and waited until the next day. Without looking it up on the TP, I accepted her offer, and went to bed. When I got up the next morning, I had about six angry neomails from her saying how I was a terrible person, and that all I wanted was to take her NP, and how I'd ripped her off. I looked up Snorkle Snouts, and they'd crashed to about 50K when I'd accepted her offer. I apologized and refunded the extra 100K, but she refused to buy from me again. A few days after that, my account was frozen for scamming with about 74Mil on it. That's the closest I've ever gotten to 100Mil. =/

#132 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:13 PM

I wish I could curse on neopets. If I could I would take all those fucking cunts who complain that my shop prices are too high and I'd tell them to go eat a dick. It's fucking annoying. I SSW all day to make sure my prices are the lowest, I even log in through my phone to check my prices and make sure they're the lowest. So it's the lowest you're going to fucking get it. So if you have a problem with my prices you can suck it. Because I don't give a fuck.

I wouldn't go as wishing that I can curse in Neopets without problems, I'm just sick of their filters. There are weird word combinations that blocks your entire message. I often type with more than three lines per post and it's a huge pain in the ass to sift through what even comes close to being filtered/ But sometimes, I agree with you with those annoying emails.

A while back I had an account where I AB'd almost exclusively in Spooky Foods. This was just before the Snorkle Snout deflated, so I was regularly making about a Mil a day in there, which was pretty damn good for me. I had one girl who would buy just about everything from me, and we had a deal going where I'd sell her almost all my UB's as long as I thought the price was good. One day I got a Snorkle Snout, and I put it up on the TP and let her know, and she offered me 150K for it. (It was about 250K at the time) I told her I'd think about it, and waited until the next day. Without looking it up on the TP, I accepted her offer, and went to bed. When I got up the next morning, I had about six angry neomails from her saying how I was a terrible person, and that all I wanted was to take her NP, and how I'd ripped her off. I looked up Snorkle Snouts, and they'd crashed to about 50K when I'd accepted her offer. I apologized and refunded the extra 100K, but she refused to buy from me again. A few days after that, my account was frozen for scamming with about 74Mil on it. That's the closest I've ever gotten to 100Mil. =/

That is the most unfair thing I have ever heard. You were a victim of true circumstance. I can't believe that TNT didn't even consider the fact that the Snorkle Snouts changed prices overnight =/

#133 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:44 AM

People who will never give you a freaking asking price. Whenever I sell something I know the amount of nps I want and when I just put an asking price I make nps a lot faster than just sitting around waiting for offers. Especially when NO ONE ELSE has priced the item. It's annoying.

#134 sharkbng

sharkbng
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:33 AM

ABing for the whole night on a Newbie account and only getting 1 item...

#135 GoGoGoJon

GoGoGoJon
  • 103 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:19 PM

Resellers. Just resellers and their fucking stupid NM's that you waste your time reading .-.

#136 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:06 AM

1) When people offer less than 50% of an item's value and call it a "reseller offer". (referring to items worth millions --- I report anyone and everyone who make such junk offers on my lots because they are basically attempting to scam you. If their accounts show they "know" how to play Neopets, that is proof enough that they know the item's value and are simply making an offer in hopes that you accidentally accept. Thus, they are purposely putting me in a position to potentially be scammed)

2) People who spread misinformation about Neopets related issues / topics on the boards. (CG'ers, Neo History, etc)

3) People who answer questions in the Help Chat and are either wrong or don't know wtf they're talking about

4) When people have an item for sale on the TP but REFUSE to tell you their prices or what they want. You have an item for sale, I contact you and ask what you want for it because I want to buy it. You respond "Sorry, I don't give prices" (Yes I've actually had someone tell me this) Thus you're forcing me to magically GUESS what the fuck you want. If my offer isn't exactly what you want, then I run the chance of being blocked from ever trading with you again all because you were too greedy to state a price and hoped I would mistakenly offer more than the item's sell value.
PISSES ME OFF. Neopets is a game enough for me, if I'm buying items for my gallery I don't want to play games with other people and dance around the bush about the price. Just tell me what the fuck you want =|

</rant>

#137 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:19 AM

Reseller offers aren't scams, they're looking for people in a hurry to make money off the item so they can resell it for more.

#138 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:24 AM

Reseller offers aren't scams, they're looking for people in a hurry to make money off the item so they can resell it for more.

I never said all reseller offers are. ;)
And I'm not talking about HTS items. Offering less than 50% of an item's value on an ETS item is not a reseller offer, it's attempted scamming. (in my opinion)

#139 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:37 AM

I never said all reseller offers are. ;)
And I'm not talking about HTS items. Offering less than 50% of an item's value on an ETS item is not a reseller offer, it's attempted scamming. (in my opinion)

What on earth do you classify as ETS yet still put on the TP?

#140 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:48 AM

What on earth do you classify as ETS yet still put on the TP?

Baby paint brushes, Faerie Paint Brushes, Pirate Krawk MPs, underwater backgrounds. There's plenty of ETS UBs.

#141 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:15 PM

Baby paint brushes, Faerie Paint Brushes, Pirate Krawk MPs, underwater backgrounds. There's plenty of ETS UBs.

Did not know that. Where do you buy PBs? That is, how do people get them? I know a Baby Paintbrush costs 600k at the Hidden Tower, but many people sell for 10-20k cheaper than that.

Edited by idontknow951, 11 July 2012 - 03:15 PM.

#142 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:22 PM

You can get paint brushes from key quest, some at the hidden tower, as plot prizes or you just randomly find them on the floor.

#143 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:57 PM

You can get paint brushes from key quest, some at the hidden tower, as plot prizes or you just randomly find them on the floor.

Sooo... Magic. Gotcha.

#144 Seto

Seto
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:42 PM

4) When people have an item for sale on the TP but REFUSE to tell you their prices or what they want. You have an item for sale, I contact you and ask what you want for it because I want to buy it. You respond "Sorry, I don't give prices" (Yes I've actually had someone tell me this) Thus you're forcing me to magically GUESS what the fuck you want. If my offer isn't exactly what you want, then I run the chance of being blocked from ever trading with you again all because you were too greedy to state a price and hoped I would mistakenly offer more than the item's sell value.
PISSES ME OFF. Neopets is a game enough for me, if I'm buying items for my gallery I don't want to play games with other people and dance around the bush about the price. Just tell me what the fuck you want =|

</rant>

I almost want to c/p this and just re-word it as if I were speaking directly to someone thru neomail. Because I feel like I'm going to encounter rude ass people on my quest to find items for my new gallery collection. Some of the lots on the TP already have some unappealing "wishlists."

Ex: The Wishlist of [butt-faced user]:

If you neomail me without an offer, youre gonna have a bad time =/

Do they really think anyone's going to want to approach their lot with an attitude like that radiating off the items? Shit.

#145 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:51 PM

Agreed. I see so many trades where it says "neomails without offers will be ignored" it just makes me not want to buy anything from them ever.

#146 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:11 PM

It's frustrating as hell. Especially when I'm trying to buy r101 gallery items.

I don't want to play games, I just want you to tell me what you want and if I think it's reasonable, I'll pay it. If not, I'll counter with an offer.

Simple.

#147 Seto

Seto
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:19 PM

Agreed. I see so many trades where it says "neomails without offers will be ignored" it just makes me not want to buy anything from them ever.

If they're going to be that off-putting, they're not going to get my business, period.

I almost wanted to scream once when I had NM'd someone and we settled on a price for auction. This person didn't NF me or make the auction private--which I'm sure I had requested (but it was a while ago). Instead they put the item in auctions and when I went, someone else had already bid. The item was now over the settled price. Then I got a NM from them saying "Yeah, I quoted someone else the item. You two can bid over it in auctions now, soooo...... "

I didn't bother responding. Just vented in my guild about the unethical business practices these damn traders tend to have. And also how annoying it is when someone ends their sentence with a sarcastic ".. soo... " ;P

#148 Iterative

Iterative
  • 184 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:57 PM

What I hate the most is that when I *do* reply to neomails about pricing my items, people just use it to price their own lots instead. I'm not a price checking service, jackasses. :( I used to be so annoyed at people on the TP who make you offer first, but now I understand their reasoning.

#149 Helix

Helix
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:54 PM

They do that just to get attention just like those ~pounding if no offers~ boards on the PC where they reject everything and then leave to make another attention seeking board. I'm so happy those are reportable now.

Is is reportable? Oh, I didn't know that. I got so pissed when I offer on it and they closed the lot like 5 minutes later.

And also, people who wrote FREE STUFF in their TP wishlist, and when you offer a 1NP item, they reject it and block you. If you don't actually want to give it for free, then don't wrote stuff like that. Geez.

#150 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:57 PM

"pounding if no offers" boards are reportable and tnt will delete them if they see them. Idk about the trades that say they're free. I've seen those trades too, they're usually on accounts that look shady to begin with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users