• Please log in to reply
359 replies to this topic

#76 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:02 PM

People on the I/S suggesting the same exact thing every day/week without reading the other threads about it. I'm tried of having to explain why neo hasn't made an app yet. Or people suggesting stupid things like, neopoint cards..and then they get all mad at you when you tell them exactly why that idea would never happen.. actually come to think of it, I see this on the HC too.

Board trolls.

Complaining about people complaining: A popular neoboardian sport.

Seen this alot on the KQ board, complaining about people complaining about quitters, people saying "good game" at the end of a game and then people complaining about people complaining about the "good game"..

*sigh* Too bad people can't get silenced for sheer stupidity.

#77 Teezee

Teezee
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:06 AM

Those people who believe reseller price means 50% off TP :c
People who ask "Willing to go any lower?" after you explained that the price is firm...

Edited by Teezee, 15 June 2012 - 05:06 AM.

#78 Teezee

Teezee
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:58 AM

I was selling a Desert Aisha MP for 2.5m, I made a board saying I'd consider fair offers. I get a mail saying "800K?" I told him to run the fuck along!

I just ignore and delete the message, afterwards I get spammed with "Are you still there?!?"
Posted Image

#79 SweetHoney

SweetHoney
  • 142 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:35 PM

People that just quit in Keyquest >.<

Also you when you post to be lent or got a new avatar, the people who then go browsing through your look up and game scores and then call cheater everywhere you go. (My scores are all AOB not SS which really ticked me off since I have always kept it in a correct score and reasonable with no reviews)

#80 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:08 PM

People that just quit in Keyquest >.<

Also you when you post to be lent or got a new avatar, the people who then go browsing through your look up and game scores and then call cheater everywhere you go. (My scores are all AOB not SS which really ticked me off since I have always kept it in a correct score and reasonable with no reviews)

How can they tell? o____o?!

#81 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:17 PM

How can they tell? o____o?!

I guess anyone 'better' than them trophy/game score-wise is instantly a cheater...? :S

#82 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:26 PM

I guess anyone 'better' than them trophy/game score-wise is instantly a cheater...? :S

I'm scared now :L
I don't want to legit the avatars. :L

#83 beach3boy

beach3boy
  • 514 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:36 PM

I hate when I was going to buy an item and then it retires... Fyora day fiasco.

#84 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:21 AM

When people offer on my trades and withdraw within 5 minutes. That pisses me off so bad.

It just happened to me now... I could slap someone.

#85 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:32 AM

When people offer on my trades and withdraw within 5 minutes. That pisses me off so bad.

It just happened to me now... I could slap someone.

I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE

#86 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:45 AM

I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE

That makes me feel better, thank you :)

#87 Suou

Suou
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:18 PM

This is unbelievably petty and stupid, but I always get irrationally annoyed when someone has over 30 of any specific item in their shop. I'll do a search for a five dubloon coin or whatever and see the guy with 200 of them in stock and it's like a reflex where I go "WOW, LOOK AT THIS ASSHOLE." I won't buy it from them even if they have the best price.

I can't even explain why this bothers me so much.

#88 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:20 PM

People neomailing me "shrouded" or hey I know you or other random shit. -___-"

#89 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:26 PM

It's really annoying when people are all "I'm leaving, giving my pet away" and they hint that they want applications. They can't outright say it but they want people to make galleries, and fanart, and all kinds of stupid crap over a neopet. It's ridiculous, especially since they're leaving in the first place and we all know that pet is just going to sit on their account as a trophy or get traded for something better.

And I also hate it when I put a trade up and I state specifically what I want on the wishlist but someone offers like 30k on it. Then when I reject them they neomail me complaining they're poor but they need it so bad and to take pity on them*~*~*~*~

I really want to just set them on fire.

#90 Iterative

Iterative
  • 184 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:38 PM

I just came across the most obnoxious trader. They neomail me: "Lowest price on [item]?" And I give them a fair price at 1.4m that's discounted 100k from the TP. They come back and offer me 800k.

I tell them "No thank you."
And they continue tom ail me. "But I got a guy offering to sell it to me for 1m, surely you can beat that?"
"Nope. Why don't you take that other guy's offer?"
"lol I forgot his name. But I have another offer at 1.3m, I think 1.2m is fair, don't you?"
"Nope."

At that last point, I was rejecting him on principle. Next time he pulls this shit with me, I'm going to block his annoying ass.

#91 ElBastardoVerde

ElBastardoVerde
  • Shitstorm

• 220 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:26 PM

I've got a few:

The snobs on the AC who band together because they think they're "cool" and alienate people who want to chat with them for the soul fact that they aren't well known.

Newbie account with the big 3. Fuck you, bro. And your connections.

People that lend the big 3 and think that they are god because they have a ridiculously over priced item (except SuAP, that weapon is dope)

People that make lending boards and enjoy people grovelling at their feet in the hopes that they'll get lent.

Bored 16/17 year olds who attempt to troll people and end up just making themselves look like douchebags.

Girls acting like twits. OMG STEPHIIEEE :*:*:* *huggleglomptacklesquishhugsyou* <- Fuck that shit.

People wanting applications for things. Can't you just click on my username and LOOK at my account instead? Twice as easy and doesn't clog up your neomail.

People that do 1 np trades for expensive items just so they can feel popular and loved.

People that GD on said boards and go on neo friending sprees cause they made "best friends" with people they talked to for 20 minutes.

Stupid ass kids that say awks after everything. shut the fuck up already, it wasn't awkward, you're a douche.

#92 foxworth

foxworth
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:29 PM

That dumb converted pose with the fist out grinds my neogears. I know it's so neopets can hold all the dumb neocash staffs or whatever but it is really awful.

#93 Henrymon

Henrymon
  • 146 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:39 AM

When people buy out an item I need and inflate the price like crazy.

#94 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:37 PM

malls that overprice like crazy

#95 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:11 PM

People in the Neopets Trading post ask for 1m Pure in their wishlist.

#96 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:02 PM

People in the Neopets Trading post ask for 1m Pure in their wishlist.

Do... people seriously do this? Pfffttthahaha oh dear :V

#97 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:05 PM

Do... people seriously do this? Pfffttthahaha oh dear :V

Yep, I see most often on SLM 1. It makes me laugh. How do I give you 1mil pure when the limit's 800k?

EDIT: I know how to do it. I just find it funny.

Edited by Satsuki, 05 July 2012 - 04:29 PM.

#98 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:16 PM

Yep, I see most often on SLM 1. It makes me laugh. How do I give you 1mil pure when the limit's 800k?

With your maaagic pooowwers~

#99 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:23 PM

You neomail them, and they put it in auctions.
Fucking rocket science.

#100 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:33 PM

You neomail them, and they put it in auctions.
Fucking rocket science.

Why would someone -rep this? It's exactly what you do. For that matter anything over 800k...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users