• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#26 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:15 PM

Wow :o I was looking at a few of her petpages, this http://www.neopets.c...poleon_Don_Juan one in particular, how many of those paint brushes do we have now?? ;) Or versions of them, anyway...

TNT just probably looks at that petpage and closes their eyes, scrolls up and down a few seconds, then whichever one the mouse is on they go, "ok well make this one."

#27 SilverFox

SilverFox
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:32 PM

Wow :o I was looking at a few of her petpages, this http://www.neopets.c...poleon_Don_Juan one in particular, how many of those paint brushes do we have now?? ;) Or versions of them, anyway...

Wow, funny how similar "evil" and wraith are...

#28 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:52 PM

Well not

Wow, funny how similar "evil" and wraith are...

Yeah all of the paintbrushes they released since relic are there, so I guess the next will be there too, I'd personally like lava lamp or piñata.

#29 lilewing23

lilewing23
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:32 AM

Amazing accounts.

#30 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:34 AM

lil_angel is lovely ^^

#31 Sammiantha

Sammiantha
  • 498 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:51 AM

I've seen her around the boards (or one of her sides, I recognise the UC Faerie Xwee) and she seems very nice. Her accounts are amazing, all those UC pets *drools*

#32 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:09 AM

By the way mao_mau's account seems to be frozen aswell :( I love her artwork so, I lurk on her UL to see if she drew something new, I asked on boards and someone sent me a nm, she didn't say it straight out but she hinted that she passed away. Does someone have more info? RIP if it's true...

#33 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:22 AM

Yeah Mao passed away a little while ago. There was a tribute to her on the charter boards. TNT mustve frozen her account to stop people from getting into it i guess. Was cancer I think?

#34 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:31 AM

Yeah it was cancer.

Her stuffs:
http://maomau.deviantart.com/
www.vadrine.com

She died on December 29th, 2011.
http://www.mlive.com...issa_vanti.html

#35 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:03 AM

Wow, it's really discouraging to see all that, I was reading her blog and her last entry made me feel so depressed... fucking cancer.

#36 Meeple

Meeple
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:48 AM

Sad... in a case like that, an obituary in the neopian times would have been ok, I guess.

btw: lilangel doesn't list coolgirl as one of the "oldest active accounts" anymore, so I don't think she's coming back. Wow. I bet she married and her husband made her choose.

#37 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2012 - 03:06 AM

Sad... in a case like that, an obituary in the neopian times would have been ok, I guess.

btw: lilangel doesn't list coolgirl as one of the "oldest active accounts" anymore, so I don't think she's coming back. Wow. I bet she married and her husband made her choose.

Any guy worth a damn wouldn't make a girl choose between a harmless hobby like Neopets and himself. Likewise for any girls that get upset over their guys doing whatever.

Embrace your lover's likes and hobbies, don't force them away from them.

#38 Singer

Singer
  • 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:16 AM

Never heard of them
but is interesting know it

PD: I want an account with that age

#39 Beckicoolgirl

Beckicoolgirl
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:32 AM

Hello guys. I just made this account just to respond. This is coolgirl. They froze my account "for my protection" because I logged in using my husband's computer (I'm already married and he'd never make me choose ;)) and they assume someone broke into my account. They are actually making it near impossible to get my account back despite the fact I was a premium member and bought NC fairly regularly. There's a chance my account is gone forever but I'm still trying to get it back. I just didn't want rumors going around that I was frozen for any other reason. Have a nice day

#40 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:50 AM

Hello guys. I just made this account just to respond. This is coolgirl. They froze my account "for my protection" because I logged in using my husband's computer (I'm already married and he'd never make me choose ;)) and they assume someone broke into my account. They are actually making it near impossible to get my account back despite the fact I was a premium member and bought NC fairly regularly. There's a chance my account is gone forever but I'm still trying to get it back. I just didn't want rumors going around that I was frozen for any other reason. Have a nice day

Oh wow, seriously?! Ugh I'm so sorry to hear that :( And from what I've read they've gotten a bit better lately at returning accounts which were for their protection! Guess that might not true hahaha.. Maybe try sending in a new ticket? Since there are some good ticket responders and some who are.. well, cold and heartless and don't give a damn about you.

Good luck getting your account back!! Maybe I should stop logging in at places other than this computer, heheh... Also, it'd be nice if they let users get refunds if their accounts aren't going to be returned :unsure: That must suck if you bought loads of NC items and now they're gone!

#41 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:14 AM

Trololololol

#42 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:42 AM

Pfft, if TNT catered to older accounts, I would have never gotten frozen. :p
My first account would be the 10th oldest account on Neopets if it were still around :(

#43 Nalah

Nalah
  • Can't hug every cat

• 555 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:57 AM

Pfft, if TNT catered to older accounts, I would have never gotten frozen. :p
My first account would be the 10th oldest account on Neopets if it were still around :(

:o How'd you find Neo, when it first began? ...That question is probably phrased really badly, but it makes me wonder...*pondering face*

#44 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:01 AM

:o How'd you find Neo, when it first began? ...That question is probably phrased really badly, but it makes me wonder...*pondering face*

Not sure why I did it but I just searched virtual pets and came across it xD

#45 Nalah

Nalah
  • Can't hug every cat

• 555 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:04 AM

Not sure why I did it but I just searched virtual pets and came across it xD

Ohh..Haha so you didn't join up the day it was launched then..I suppose that was kinda what I was thinking. But your account is/was/would have been/one of the oldest because of the other accounts that have been purged/deleted...

Don't mind me, just a Eureka moment xD

#46 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:29 AM

Ow, if the oldest account owner is having problems to get it back, I hope my account stays safe forever. :p It is a bit weird that they froze it for that reason tho, when I log in from my bf's house I have no problem at all.

Edited by Hydrange, 14 July 2012 - 07:29 AM.

#47 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:18 AM

Someone probably compromised it somehow. happens a lot. she'll get it back :)

#48 Arazin

Arazin
  • 107 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:38 AM

I've never heard of this Coolgirl person.. o.O

#49 PracticalPotato

PracticalPotato
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:41 AM

She'll prolly get unfrozen, but I wonder what got her frozen in the first place. Her gallery is really impressive...

I like how we're all referring to coolgirl as "she".

#50 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:15 AM

Ohh..Haha so you didn't join up the day it was launched then..I suppose that was kinda what I was thinking. But your account is/was/would have been/one of the oldest because of the other accounts that have been purged/deleted...

Don't mind me, just a Eureka moment xD

Joined Dec 1, 1999. Shortly after it was launched ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users