Photo

Abrosia randomly resetting itself

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Tokio

Tokio
  • 72 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:38 PM

Soo... This has been happening for awhile now and I've re-installed a few times (both abrosia and program manager) trying to fix, but my Abrosia keeps randomly resetting the settings.

It keeps setting the wait delay between 0.5-1.5 seconds (wtf :() and haggle to 0.5-0.7 (super wtf), disabling AAA and setting all my other settings to default settings (NP on hand = 200,000/ Haggle % 5.2/ Profit: 5000 / Use lists provided by Neocodex / deleting my scheduler).

It's kind of really dangerous, as if I walk away or don't pay attention and Abrosia randomly decides to start buying tons of 5k profit items at 0.5 seconds with .5 refresh, I'm kinda screwed. It already compromised one of my accounts, so I've been running it on a test account to try and fix it but nothing is working D:

This is making me sad :(

&oops wrong section(?) Can someone move please D:

Edited by BadPokerPlayer, 10 October 2012 - 02:40 PM.

#2 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:08 PM

Try running as Administrator?

#3 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:34 PM

I can't even think of something that could be causing that. O_o I don't think I've seen anybody else ever experiencing that problem.

#4 Tokio

Tokio
  • 72 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:38 PM

Try running as Administrator?

Tried that and still get this issue...
I also just tried resetting my computer with system restore in case something was interfering with it but it didn't help at all :S though I haven't really changed anything in the last few days.
All I did was stop ABing for 2 days, and download/run the SDB Pricer on one of the program managers

#5 4noreason

4noreason
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:00 PM

actually, i had this problem once 2 weeks ago, that was after i had changed my name.

#6 Tokio

Tokio
  • 72 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:02 PM

Oh cool, didn't know that. That's kind of a weird bug, I just changed my name too
But shouldn't it remember new settings when you enter it in? Mine is still glitching even now :S

#7 DaringDarling

DaringDarling
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:46 AM

I had the same thing, just once though. I also changed my name around the same time. It all went to default, nothing compromising like your new settings.

Maube your AB is trying to tell you it hates your new name :lol2:

#8 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:39 AM

Try changing your name back and see if it fixes the problem. If it does then we'll know what it is (I have my suspicions on what will be causing it now but confirmation would be good). :p

#9 Tokio

Tokio
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

q_q
Okay, changed name back. I'll leave it like this for awhile and see if it keeps messing with my settings :[

#10 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:20 PM

It should, hopefully, be a simple enough fix if the issue is what I think it is.

#11 Tokio

Tokio
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:26 PM

Hmm yeah it seems to be ok so far, now that I changed my name back, no weirdness yet
Guess it just hates my name :[

#12 MoshZombie

MoshZombie
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:01 AM

Yeah I had AB do something like that to me too I started it up and it was doing like 1sec refreshes I was like AHHHHHHHHHHHHH and stopped it and had to change settings, didn't think it was anything to do with a name change but I did change my name a while ago.

It has changed my settings on 2 occasions though I noticed when I have started it up and I think they were different settings both times, so now I just check the settings before I start it up every time just to be safe but haven't had any further issues, I thought it might have been something to do with updates :S don't even know if there have been any updates xD

It hasn't changed in the middle of AB'ing though I'm usually at my computer while I run it watching movies or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users