Quantcast

Photo

My Score Sender sources, in PHP, Python, VB6.

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:36 PM

They're all from different programming "eras" of mine.

Where I'll go from here? Who knows. Probably done with neopets programming soon, maybe. :huh: We'll see.

Read-me's are in there as well. Have a read. Feel free to ask questions.

I'm just here to help people learn. :sleep:

Also, if anyone has been wondering where the hell I've been: I'm mostly on reddit now. I'm a mod at /r/neopets. ^_^

Attached Files

Edited by sLAUGHTER, 17 October 2012 - 10:38 PM.

#2 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:52 PM

Ohhhh cos reddit is soo much cooler than here... -_- :p

Missed you round the place bro. Hope you'll pop in now and then to touch base though.

#3 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:11 PM

Reddit has apps! I'm on-the-go, usually. :p

Yes, I know, mobile site. I'm not a fan. >.>

But yeah, I'll try keeping in touch. :D

#4 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:41 PM

Nice. Good luck with the reddit mod position. :p If people are looking for some good Neopets tools, or an items database, you know where to send em, haha. :p

#5 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 18 October 2012 - 12:08 AM

Also, if anyone has been wondering where the hell I've been: I'm mostly on reddit now. I'm a mod at /r/neopets. ^_^

;) -poke-
Fancy meeting you here lol

#6 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:11 AM

Nice. Good luck with the reddit mod position. :p If people are looking for some good Neopets tools, or an items database, you know where to send em, haha. :p

Well, we can't LINK anyone anywhere, but if they PM me, I can say whatever I want. :p

;) -poke-
Fancy meeting you here lol

Gah, I forgot your reddit name. ._.

#7 Josh

Josh
  • 318 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:20 AM

Thanks for sharing :)

#8 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:17 AM

Gah, I forgot your reddit name. ._.

O_o
You'll feel stupid when I PM you and tell you. xD LOL

#9 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:49 AM

They're all from different programming "eras" of mine.

Where I'll go from here? Who knows. Probably done with neopets programming soon, maybe. :huh: We'll see.

Read-me's are in there as well. Have a read. Feel free to ask questions.

I'm just here to help people learn. :sleep:

There isn't much left to code for neo. They haven't updated anything that would require major renovations to existing code, and nothing new has come out. Other than small programs that would pull a few users all that is left is a bundle type of program that will basically run an account on its own. Good Luck in the future :)

#10 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:04 PM

There isn't much left to code for neo. They haven't updated anything that would require major renovations to existing code, and nothing new has come out. Other than small programs that would pull a few users all that is left is a bundle type of program that will basically run an account on its own. Good Luck in the future :)

I did make one of those...
Would you like me to release that too? ;)

#11 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:25 PM

Do it :)

#12 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:18 PM

I did make one of those...
Would you like me to release that too? ;)

Only if it does dailies, trains your pet, restocks, goes to the attic, and score sends :p I think your reddit fan base would be shocked to find all this out about you!

#13 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:34 PM

Only if it does dailies, trains your pet, restocks, goes to the attic, and score sends :p I think your reddit fan base would be shocked to find all this out about you!

Nah, they know. I don't YELL IT OUT, but when the conversation starts, I say who I am without care. :]

And it does everything that can be done EASILY, manually. No ssing, no restocking, no attic. Basically all the dailies, wheels, test your strength (i won a halloween pb the other day from it using this) :p

#14 RitzWin

RitzWin
  • 241 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:12 AM

I'll probably release my daily doer again in the future, it does all the profitable dailies, along with some special features that meet my own preferences (like buying/selling stocks at certain prices, custom automated auctioning 100k+ items that have been put into my shop by Abrosia, etc). Also runs on a schedule on multiple accounts :rolleyes:

I rarely log into an account through a browser anymore. I just like the automating :ninja: .

#15 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:06 AM

I'll probably release my daily doer again in the future, it does all the profitable dailies, along with some special features that meet my own preferences (like buying/selling stocks at certain prices, custom automated auctioning 100k+ items that have been put into my shop by Abrosia, etc). Also runs on a schedule on multiple accounts :rolleyes:

I rarely log into an account through a browser anymore. I just like the automating :ninja: .

I want them to make site changes so that a mad scramble to get out fixed/new code happens.

#16 Kurokocchi

Kurokocchi
  • 130 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

Can't believe you released it. 0_o

#17 MrCmxdHacker

MrCmxdHacker
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:45 PM

Delphi? :C

#18 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:59 PM

Delphi? :C

You can answer that question yourself by reading the thread title.

#19 MrCmxdHacker

MrCmxdHacker
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

I readed, i am asking if he have a no released one.

#20 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

I readed, i am asking if he have a no released one.

Nope, he doesn't.

#21 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:43 AM

In the spoiler is one of the original source codes for SS'ing. This was released in 2007 and is coded in Perl. Might be useful to those of you here for educational purposes.

Spoiler

#22 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:15 PM

^ Yep.

I really had no idea what I was looking at, at first. I looked at this before I could code. :p

#23 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:33 AM

^ Yep.

I really had no idea what I was looking at, at first. I looked at this before I could code. :p

Did you know Sockopen or RDD or did you see the code posted on NF/SD/etc.?

#24 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:38 AM

Given it's in Perl I would think that was probably Sockopen's code, I'm pretty sure Raui didn't make the original one in Perl.

#25 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:03 AM

They are both Sockopen's code. I know he basically wrote everything in Perl. I've got so many source codes and tutorials just laying around, but they aren't much use to anyone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users