Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#3051 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:04 PM

Thanks for the great program , I have gotten a lot of use out of it. 

I was wondering if you could make a setting to delay between pages and/or kads on the kad feeder? I ended up feeding two kads in one feeding window , which isn't supposed to be possible and raised a lot of suspicion. LOL

#3052 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:32 AM

Thanks for the great program , I have gotten a lot of use out of it. 

I was wondering if you could make a setting to delay between pages and/or kads on the kad feeder? I ended up feeding two kads in one feeding window , which isn't supposed to be possible and raised a lot of suspicion. LOL

MinTimeBetweenFeeds. Set it to higher than like 30 seconds and there is no way you should double feed.

Before I made this setting one time I fed 4-5 kads in one window. I got Neomailed constantly until the account got frozen.

#3053 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:32 PM

MinTimeBetweenFeeds. Set it to higher than like 30 seconds and there is no way you should double feed.

Before I made this setting one time I fed 4-5 kads in one window. I got Neomailed constantly until the account got frozen.

I could have sworn that I set it to 6000000 like I usually do. Maybe that is too high and it counts as 0? Anyways , it was probably a mistake on my part. Valorsuite is awesome!

#3054 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:10 AM

I could have sworn that I set it to 6000000 like I usually do. Maybe that is too high and it counts as 0? Anyways , it was probably a mistake on my part. Valorsuite is awesome!

That should never be higher than 900 or 15 minutes.

#3055 Teemo

Teemo
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:38 AM

Hey, recently I reached level 250 with my pet, does the secret ninja training school work with valoursuite or is it a diferent program? if so can you link me it pls

#3056 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:01 AM

Hey, recently I reached level 250 with my pet, does the secret ninja training school work with valoursuite or is it a diferent program? if so can you link me it pls

It works but only with ValorSuite premium.

#3057 xb1nh0

xb1nh0
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:49 PM

Which functions work without being premium? curiosity

Edited by xb1nh0, 18 May 2017 - 06:49 PM.

#3058 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:53 AM

Which functions work without being premium? curiosity

Everything besides:

• - Super Shop Wizard support with Neopets.
  • - PetFeeder bot
  • - Ninja School Pet Trainer
  • - Food Club
  • - Lab Ray
  • - Stock Market

#3059 gotvacien

gotvacien
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:41 AM

here's an idea you may or may not like but why not use your program to build something like http://neopets.logicalgamers.com/pound that has been offline for a few years now all it would really take is have every logged in account refresh http://www.neopets.c...get_adopt.phtml every minute or so (or more or less) then upload the results when ever you currently update your pricing db

having a window like the price checker would be an easy way to display the results if you don't wanna make a page for it

it would also probably make doing an auto adopter fairly easy as well because then it's just a matter of when something matches the criteria just loading http://www.neopets.c...rch=PetNameHere then doing the post call for the adopt button

and on another note would you ever consider releasing a stripped down version (like none of the bots) but having some sort of integrated API or scripting system (either c# or something like javascript or visualbasic or anything you want and could make work) because while i like your scripts i have a few ideas that really only work if one person does them and while i could do all the coding a lot of what would make them work well is stuff you already have done (pretty much all the stuff your scripts already share moving items, updating the shop, getting from bank and till automatically, etc...) and your price database is probably the most accurate out there and if i was to make my own db it wouldn't work as well without the accuracy

#3060 Catha

Catha
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 11:52 AM

A couple of dumb questions.

Is the Winter Kiosk daily a scratchcard daily? Does it buy them an scratch them for you?

My Food Club daily and Stock Market purchase daily doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong? I just turn it on True, but it never makes bets or buys stocks.

Thanks again to Valourous for all the fun I'm having with the program. :D

#3061 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:03 PM

here's an idea you may or may not like but why not use your program to build something like http://neopets.logicalgamers.com/pound that has been offline for a few years now all it would really take is have every logged in account refresh http://www.neopets.c...get_adopt.phtml every minute or so (or more or less) then upload the results when ever you currently update your pricing db

having a window like the price checker would be an easy way to display the results if you don't wanna make a page for it

it would also probably make doing an auto adopter fairly easy as well because then it's just a matter of when something matches the criteria just loading http://www.neopets.c...rch=PetNameHere then doing the post call for the adopt button

and on another note would you ever consider releasing a stripped down version (like none of the bots) but having some sort of integrated API or scripting system (either c# or something like javascript or visualbasic or anything you want and could make work) because while i like your scripts i have a few ideas that really only work if one person does them and while i could do all the coding a lot of what would make them work well is stuff you already have done (pretty much all the stuff your scripts already share moving items, updating the shop, getting from bank and till automatically, etc...) and your price database is probably the most accurate out there and if i was to make my own db it wouldn't work as well without the accuracy

There is no plans right now for either of those.

A couple of dumb questions.

Is the Winter Kiosk daily a scratchcard daily? Does it buy them an scratch them for you?

My Food Club daily and Stock Market purchase daily doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong? I just turn it on True, but it never makes bets or buys stocks.

Thanks again to Valourous for all the fun I'm having with the program. :D

Winter Kiosk is. It does buy and scratch for you.

Food Club and Stock Market as well as any marked [P] require ValorSuite premium (see my signature). After you get it you have to enable the dailies.

#3062 xPROx

xPROx
  • 21 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2017 - 11:56 PM

Awesome Val still checks this thread. One question man, how do I have the AB check multiple shops? I marked different shops IDs with commas and no space between but it's not it. (i.e. 5,14,25,107)

#3063 Canineike

Canineike
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:59 AM

Great program

#3064 rezpirate

rezpirate
  • 171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:55 PM

Getting an "no internet connection" error, tried downloading again, still the same thing

And yes, my internet is connected! :)

Edited by rezpirate, 30 June 2017 - 08:57 PM.

#3065 Cnourinha

Cnourinha
  • 179 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2017 - 05:57 AM

Awesome Val still checks this thread. One question man, how do I have the AB check multiple shops? I marked different shops IDs with commas and no space between but it's not it. (i.e. 5,14,25,107)

I'd like to know the same! 

#3066 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2017 - 01:49 PM

I believe you open up different MSABs at once and have them run at the same time.

#3067 Cnourinha

Cnourinha
  • 179 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2017 - 02:23 PM

I believe you open up different MSABs at once and have them run at the same time.

Hum... But won't be strange to refresh different stores at the same time? 

#3068 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2017 - 04:22 PM

Hum... But won't be strange to refresh different stores at the same time? 

When I do it, I adjust the refresh rates accordingly. So instead of being in one shop where I refresh every 6 to 8 seconds, I go into 2 shops and refresh every 12-14 seconds.

JS really doesn't care. Most legit people rs in 2-5 shops at the same time anyways.

#3069 Cnourinha

Cnourinha
  • 179 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2017 - 04:29 PM

When I do it, I adjust the refresh rates accordingly. So instead of being in one shop where I refresh every 6 to 8 seconds, I go into 2 shops and refresh every 12-14 seconds.

JS really doesn't care. Most legit people rs in 2-5 shops at the same time anyways.

I'll try it then, thanks!! :)

#3070 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2017 - 02:35 AM

Multiple MSAB.

Getting an "no internet connection" error, tried downloading again, still the same thing

When doing what?

@gotvacien

Also: I'm strongly considering making this a web application accessed through a thin client. Shapeshifter would still be handled by the client unless the caching service knows the answer to the puzzle (it knows the answer to about a quarter million different shapeshifter puzzles right now). All of the features would be usable on any operating system or phone. This would require a lot of work but it would let me publish an API for users to make their own clients.

The main problem to this idea is the time needed.

#3071 rezpirate

rezpirate
  • 171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2017 - 01:12 PM

When doing what?

@Valorous

Got it...probabaly had something to do with avast

Edited by rezpirate, 02 July 2017 - 02:16 PM.

#3072 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:15 AM

Suggestion:

A way to send a bunch of items to a user instead of creating trades, or sending items one by one.

#3073 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:37 PM

Suggestion:

A way to send a bunch of items to a user instead of creating trades, or sending items one by one.

I'll implement that soon.

A new version was released. The first tab from the user account dialog was removed. Modifications are now done through the property grid in settings.

#3074 Cnourinha

Cnourinha
  • 179 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2017 - 01:26 PM

Hello!

I don't know if someone has already suggested it, but would be awesome to implement an automatic Lever of Doom... 

#3075 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2017 - 03:32 PM

Hi! Over the past two days I keep getting an "Unhandled Exception" warning and Valoursuite crashes. I also can't enter my account name anywhere although the new set-up box has a Password/Pin/Proxy under 'Account Settings". As it is I'm unable to use. :(  Anything to be done to fix? 

Update released.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users