Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#1426 gotvacien

gotvacien
  • 74 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:15 PM

Could not reproduce.

- AutoTrainer can now allow you to enable or disable pets. If you choose to get the pets list, you must enable ones you wish to train. If you do not, it reverts to the old method (all of them).
- Dependancy updates.
- Misc performance changes.
- Version 0.9.18.0

thanks alot except i blew all my nps on updating my stamp album and dont have enough to train my pet so i probably wont get around to testing this for 2 weeks till after im done midterms

#1427 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:45 PM

a wild valorous appeared (seemingly out of thin air)

the valorous used update

it's super effective! (the trainer is working seemingly flawlessly)

#1428 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:52 AM

@Valorous, could you, please, add the Grave Danger to the Daily Automator?

http://www.neopets.c...en/gravedanger/

• A Petpet attached to your Neopet is required.
  • The yellow button "EQUIPMENT" right under the Petpet's image it's a NC component (useless for most users thus should be ignored).
  • If there's more than one Petpet, you'll have to select one of them and then "Choose a Petpet!".

(only after you choose the Petpet, the blue border will appear)

Spoiler

After time's up (once you send your Petpet into the catacombs) you should collect the item BEFORE you send it again buy pressing the button "Adventure again!"

Spoiler

Sorry for the long explanation.

I feel kinda silly now but I just wanted to make sure you'll understand it.

(I think I remember you saying you're not a Neopets player  :unsure: )

#1429 GarenaMaster

GarenaMaster
  • 346 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2014 - 10:58 AM

Will valorous suite will work on My iMac?

#1430 txtsd

txtsd
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:34 AM

Daily Automator got my Lunar Temple puzzle wrong :(

Spoiler

#1431 nwgsmom

nwgsmom
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:08 PM

I am confused on how to get a list onto the Money Tree Grabber I'm not seeing a Load List option there.

#1432 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:31 AM

Daily Automator got my Lunar Temple puzzle wrong :(

Spoiler

Yeah, unfortunately it seems that the answer it gives is totally random, so it may or may not guess correctly. :(

I am confused on how to get a list onto the Money Tree Grabber I'm not seeing a Load List option there.

There isn't any.

Grabs are defined by its value. You can increase it to whatever you want in the first box.

Beware though, the higher the value you set up, the longer it will take for you to reach the daily 10 limit of items. (for obvious reasons :p)

#1433 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:38 PM

There's a method to solving the lunar temple, so maybe the program could use that instead of guessing randomly?

Spoiler
I'm not sure how difficult this would be to implement though, because it requires looking though source code for a specific line of code. I saw this posted before, but the post by @athayde makes it look like the program is just making random guesses. 

Edited by Satsuki, 21 March 2014 - 01:42 PM.

#1434 Accelerator

Accelerator
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 01:52 PM

@Valorous: For some reason it attempting to feed the kads without having bought the item first, any ideas? Worked fine until 18 kads :S

idk if it has to do with some update or something :S

EDIT: I think I found the solution, any way to make it deposit the items when you have 50?

Edited by AnimeMusic, 22 March 2014 - 02:01 PM.

#1435 GarenaMaster

GarenaMaster
  • 346 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:33 PM

Thanks for the program Valorous

#1436 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:38 PM

So complete nub question, I'm wanting to feed kads... do I just put in how long I want the program to run and let it go? (let it gooo, let it gooo..)

Like if I had it set to run for 2 hours and sleep for 2 hours ect, would that be fine?

#1437 Accelerator

Accelerator
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:50 PM

So complete nub question, I'm wanting to feed kads... do I just put in how long I want the program to run and let it go? (let it gooo, let it gooo..)

Like if I had it set to run for 2 hours and sleep for 2 hours ect, would that be fine?

Yes but beware... It will not feed kads if you have 50 items in your inventory (will not buy) It will feed only if you have the right item (if you have 50+ items)

#1438 Shinx

Shinx
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:48 AM

Eh, I'd let it run 3-4 hours, let it sleep two hours to thirty minutes, and after a grand total of eighteen hours of breaks and running, slip in some "sleep" of six hours. Achieved 78 kads fed in just under two weeks!  :funone2:

#1439 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:32 PM

Yes but beware... It will not feed kads if you have 50 items in your inventory (will not buy) It will feed only if you have the right item (if you have 50+ items)

^this, I found out the hard way. 

I personally don't like running it all day (idk, i'm paranoid) but if you're in a rush I dont think you'd be frozen or anything for it. 

#1440 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:10 PM

Sorry if this is a stupid question :p

How do I delete items from the USAB list? When I load a list, it adds the items on the bottom and if there are duplicates, then I get a bunch of errors :(

EDIT: Never mind, found it. It's control-delete, not the backspace button :p

You should be able to highlight it and just use delete.

#1441 Guest_Scarletfire_*

Guest_Scarletfire_*

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:51 AM

I feel like I'm being a retard, but I can't see the next user message after I ran the daily automator. Just a suggestion, but instead of having the results as a user message, what about having the results in the log?

#1442 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:24 AM

I feel like I'm being a retard, but I can't see the next user message after I ran the daily automator. Just a suggestion, but instead of having the results as a user message, what about having the results in the log?

To navigate through the mesages, use the arrow keys, and Del to delete them.

User messages are better for the dailies. Sometimes we need a screenshot of what we get. :p

#1443 kandikid

kandikid
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:33 AM

YAY I GOT WINDOWS 8 AND IT WORKS NOW SORRY FOR ALL MY ERRORS THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST PROGRAMS OUT THERE
THE FEEDER WORKS WONDERS HAS ANYONE GOT FROZEN YET, I HAVENT JUST WONDERING?

Question are these the best settings for it?

Feed for how many seconds - 1800

Time between searches - 30000, 60000

I know the prices dont matter!

and should I enter a proxy like hidemyass or something to be safer?

#1444 Dita

Dita
  • 51 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:45 AM

Question, how does using a proxy make using any program safer if you're using the same account as you usually do? Cheers :)

#1445 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:50 AM

Question, how does using a proxy make using any program safer if you're using the same account as you usually do? Cheers :)

It wouldn't if you use an existing account, most people use proxies on new accounts so only that IP is linked to it and it's not connected to any other accounts of yours.

#1446 Dita

Dita
  • 51 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:56 AM

Ah, I see. Thanks :)

#1447 kandikid

kandikid
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:40 PM

has anyone been frozen for the kad feeder?

#1448 kandikid

kandikid
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:02 AM

cause im using it so far 1 kad fed :)

but im just nervous 

#1449 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:05 AM

I've been using it and have no problems. Almost to that pretty avvie :D

Just don't let it run 24/7, let it run for an hour and then sleep for 2 hours, rinse, repeat. That way it looks more legit like if you are really feeding you are taking breaks or "missing" feeds.

#1450 kandikid

kandikid
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:19 AM

Right good idea :*

Right good idea  :excl:

lesson learned now  :rolleyes:

Oh yeah one more question what settings do you use cause its having trouble actually feeding a kad I been buying items for no reason and it says I fed 2 kads and I didnt ??!?!

so I was going to ask kindly if you would share the settings you have set for it and thanks so much it would be highly appreciated :wub:  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users