Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#1451 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:31 AM

Right good idea :*

Right good idea  :excl:

lesson learned now  :rolleyes:

Oh yeah one more question what settings do you use cause its having trouble actually feeding a kad I been buying items for no reason and it says I fed 2 kads and I didnt ??!?!

so I was going to ask kindly if you would share the settings you have set for it and thanks so much it would be highly appreciated :wub:  

I believe the way this program works, is it buys all the items in the price range you set and attempts to feed them all at once in hopes of feeding one. When you actually feed one you'll get a message and a screen will pop up showing your successful feed.

I have my settings set to 2500nps max

Feed for how many seconds 5400 (90 minutes)

Time between searches(ms) 2000 and 3000

On the main page I have it Kad feeder/Sleep Bot/Kad Feeder/Sleep Bot/Kad Feeder

I'll turn it off for a few hours and start it back up again later in the day.

#1452 kandikid

kandikid
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:59 AM

Thanks you really helped me out thats awesome  :friends:

#1453 BAUNILY

BAUNILY
  • 97 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:26 AM

I'm having trouble starting the program. Right before it starts installing, when it asks for the folder, it just closes. 

#1454 robo7fish

robo7fish
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:19 PM

Is it possible to exclude certain items (any of the maps...) while using Semi automatic mode? The auction sniper keeps purchasing map pieces that are actually above the market price so I have started to lose some NPs. Also, would it be possible to set a MAX bid range? As in, I only want to snipe items that are going for less than 50k or something like that.

EDIT: Nvm, I realized I can do both a list and semi-automatic to set limits.

Edited by robo7fish, 14 April 2014 - 08:32 PM.

#1455 KleinBucket

KleinBucket
  • 32 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:27 AM

I noticed the whole program halts for the hour whenever you get shop-wizard-banned. Any way to add a simple feature that skips down to the next objective that doesn't need shop wizard?

#1456 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:34 AM

I noticed the whole program halts for the hour whenever you get shop-wizard-banned. Any way to add a simple feature that skips down to the next objective that doesn't need shop wizard?

You could place the shop wizard function at the bottom of the list, so that it completes your other tasks first  until there's a function for this. 

Edited by Satsuki, 15 April 2014 - 08:34 AM.

#1457 robo7fish

robo7fish
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:42 PM

Any possibility of a saved auction snipe log and/or screenshots of wins?

#1458 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:00 AM

I wouldn't release the source for it honestly, like obviously you're a nice guy, but that can lead to so many problems for this community I thought of a few off the top of my head with many variables in a few seconds, meaning there's plenty more than that.

Edited by Doe, 22 April 2014 - 02:00 AM.

#1459 Zombian

Zombian
  • Banned from trading - Do NOT trade with this user.

• 135 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:04 AM

Thanks for this, one thing though, how do you get the screen to stop flashing alerts, even after you view those alerts. it isnt super important, but I spend 20 hours a day on the computer (for work), and the less flash the better for my brain. 

#1460 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:37 AM

Thanks for this, one thing though, how do you get the screen to stop flashing alerts, even after you view those alerts. it isnt super important, but I spend 20 hours a day on the computer (for work), and the less flash the better for my brain.

Delete them with the delete key. (i think this is what you're referring to, anyway.)

#1461 soggytoast

soggytoast
  • 47 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:37 PM

I am in love with this kad feeder :wub:

Any possibility of a saved auction snipe log and/or screenshots of wins?

I'd like the screenshots too, just for bragging rights - let's ignore the fact that we're not really doing anything ;) Seems possible since it happens for the kads.

#1462 freesia

freesia
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:00 PM

What do the underscores mean behind the time thingies in the MTG?

And what exactly is a 'cycle'?

What does the time do I set at 'for how many seconds'?

Ty, awesome program btw.

#1463 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:18 PM

What do the underscores mean behind the time thingies in the MTG?
And what exactly is a 'cycle'?
What does the time do I set at 'for how many seconds'?

Ty, awesome program btw.

The underscore is a space telling you you can have another digit in the number if you want. A cycle is the amount of time it refreshes, so what you enter is the amount of time til it starts refreshing again. How many seconds is how long you want it to refresh for to get things.

#1464 freesia

freesia
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:08 AM

The underscore is a space telling you you can have another digit in the number if you want. A cycle is the amount of time it refreshes, so what you enter is the amount of time til it starts refreshing again. How many seconds is how long you want it to refresh for to get things.

Great, thank you! Got some nice goodies from it already, awesome program. And at least my half-broken windows pc has a purpose now :p

#1465 Zombian

Zombian
  • Banned from trading - Do NOT trade with this user.

• 135 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2014 - 11:54 PM

Suggestions: When pets are already in training, make it so the program automatically goes on to the next task, currently it gets stuck on "pet is training-skipping"

I might be retarded, but I cant seem to delete a task once it is placed in the queue, even after it has been completed, if it is possible, please help me out :p

#1466 Tansen

Tansen
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 02:12 PM

Does anyone have a short list of items for the auction sniper?

I figure I'm going to get into it since I just got screwed by Neopets for putting in commas instead of a 0 in an auction and some joker just got a 4.5mil pay day.

If I screwed up I can only imagine the mounds of money to be made.

#1467 nelsontan

nelsontan
  • 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:07 PM

its working. thanks

#1468 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2014 - 06:02 AM

Does anyone have a short list of items for the auction sniper?

I figure I'm going to get into it since I just got screwed by Neopets for putting in commas instead of a 0 in an auction and some joker just got a 4.5mil pay day.

If I screwed up I can only imagine the mounds of money to be made.

I don't think there's one. But you can make your own with the format:

ItemName|Price

Ex: Main Codestone|3000

Any Main Codestone under that price will be sniped.

#1469 Tansen

Tansen
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:34 PM

I don't think there's one. But you can make your own with the format:

ItemName|Price

Ex: Main Codestone|3000

Any Main Codestone under that price will be sniped.

I understand one can be made and I have a compiled list from the old MTG, however I don`t want to meticulously input prices for everything.

I`d much rather say if said item is 75% and below current market value try and snipe.

I have some cash on me I can spend. I`d be looking to bank 100k or more profits even if it meant I had to spend a million or two trying to arb the difference. Been in the dumps for the first few months to a year now I have capital.

Edited by Tansen, 18 May 2014 - 11:34 PM.

#1470 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 05:39 AM

I understand one can be made and I have a compiled list from the old MTG, however I don`t want to meticulously input prices for everything.

I`d much rather say if said item is 75% and below current market value try and snipe.

I have some cash on me I can spend. I`d be looking to bank 100k or more profits even if it meant I had to spend a million or two trying to arb the difference. Been in the dumps for the first few months to a year now I have capital.

The current system works only with prices, not percentages. 

I don't know if the list works with items only, you could try it, but then again, by not mentioning any price you'll be risking snipe some overpriced things. The price is there for a reason.

#1471 kurt

kurt
  • 61 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:55 AM

I got two problems, one is the money tree grabber. Some of the items that it grabs aren't worth over a thousand anymore but still grabs them. E.g. Grabs broken fake uni hat estimated value 1600 neopoints, check on shop wizard worth 5.

Also the shop autopricer it works for most items but for some it overprices them way too much (like the broken fake uni hat). Other than that it works fine :)

#1472 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:16 AM

I got two problems, one is the money tree grabber. Some of the items that it grabs aren't worth over a thousand anymore but still grabs them. E.g. Grabs broken fake uni hat estimated value 1600 neopoints, check on shop wizard worth 5.

Also the shop autopricer it works for most items but for some it overprices them way too much (like the broken fake uni hat). Other than that it works fine :)

I believe that's not a problem with the suit itself, but with the item database. 

I think the problem wouldn't be so big if more people started to use it, thus making the prices more accurate.

Regarding the MTG: it's bad that by picking up those mispriced it lowers your daily possibilities of getting ther better items, BUT look at the bright side, you're not paying for them.

Regarding the Autopricer: you can always use the Autopricer from the Neocodex Program Manager. I found it to be the best option for price my shop.

Edited by athayde, 19 May 2014 - 09:17 AM.

#1473 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:19 AM

Money tree grabber works great for me. Grabbed 4 UB's last week, one worth 1.2m XD. Everything works great. Thanks Valorous!

Only suggestions I have:

Make Grumpy King tell the joke twice (allowed twice a day) and preferably the joke that activates the avatar "What do you do if *blank* fierce Peophins *blank* has eaten too much *blank* tin of olives?"" Punchline can be anything.

Somehow add Grave Danger and a scratchcard buyer/player.

Lab would be cool but I understand it would be a bit difficult to add unless there's another pet choice similar to the training section (if that makes any sense. I have a BD pet and a lab pet. Wouldnt want the BD pet getting zapped)

#1474 kurt

kurt
  • 61 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:24 AM

You should add grave danger, snowager and the scratch cards to the dailies :)
Also I think the magma quarry one doesn't work or just doesn't show a html. The wheels don't display proper htmls, just words; same with qasalan epllibox. The fruit machine doesn't seem to finish, the html shows blanks images where the fruit is supposed to be, I'm not sure if you get the item.

#1475 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2014 - 01:51 PM

Since no one asked and it's been five days...

- LunarTemple fix (Satsuki method).

- Version 0.9.18.1

Additionally, development has stopped due to lack of support.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users