Photo

Scarily Low Buy Speeds?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MissSunshine

MissSunshine
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:40 AM

I'm rather new to this so forgive me if my question seems stupid, but my buy speeds seem to be extremely high despite having long-ish delay settings. I'm getting as low as 98ms at the igloo garage sale.

Are the buy times listed in the log the actual buy times? If they aren't, how do I see the actual buy times? Because I'm getting worried I might get frozen.

What I don't get is that my MS Pre-Haggle/Igloo/Attic Buy delay is much higher than my buy times! (1.0-1.4 sec) and my OCR Page Delay is set at 1.5-2.4 sec. Doesn't that add up to at least 2500ms? How is it possible for me to have restocked faster than my delay time?

And strangely enough I'm getting around 1350ms in the main shops despite the fact that I am NOT and advanced member and therefore my total delay should be atleast 2.0 sec or 2000ms (OCR + Pre-Haggle), isn't that right? Or am I misinterpreting something?

#2 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:44 AM

Do you live next door to the server building?

#3 MissSunshine

MissSunshine
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:48 AM

Do you live next door to the server building?

Not that I know of! And my internet is otherwise not super fast (it's provided by my university) which is why I'm super confused...
Besides should the times at least be longer than my minimum delay settings?

#4 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:51 AM

Seems likely that the times are recording wonky. I think we've had some issues with that before.
I'll defer to whomever pops in with more knowledge about it than I :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users