Hi guys!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BabyMint

BabyMint
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:02 AM

Hi everyone,

I am 18 years old, started with neopets since i was about 8 years old, stopped when i was 12 years old...And for some reason i felt like playing again now :) SADLY neopets froze my old account for no reason =.=" -sent a ticket 3 days ago and they have yet to reply :(

Anywayz i was look around for a neopets forum and i found this interesting and helpful site :0

Never really knew that there were such convenient neopets tools -autobuyer / score sender.... In the past such programmes never existed ~.~ (Gonna try them all out hehe)

Thx for reading this and have a nice day

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:11 AM

Hi everyone,

I am 18 years old, started with neopets since i was about 8 years old, stopped when i was 12 years old...And for some reason i felt like playing again now :) SADLY neopets froze my old account for no reason =.=" -sent a ticket 3 days ago and they have yet to reply :(

Anywayz i was look around for a neopets forum and i found this interesting and helpful site :0

Never really knew that there were such convenient neopets tools -autobuyer / score sender.... In the past such programmes never existed ~.~ (Gonna try them all out hehe)

Thx for reading this and have a nice day

Welcome to Neocodex. :) Btw, programs for Neopets have existed for at least the last 10 years. :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users