Photo

Can anyone help?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 BabyMint

BabyMint
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:29 AM

Hi guys im new here and new to this autobuying programme...

I have read one of the autobuying guides available on this forum and adjusted the settings on the abrosia according to the instructions given....

but it doesnt seem to work...after 1 hour, the autobuyer has yet to buy a single item o.O

extra info:
my account is only 10 days old
I only have 50+ k neopoints since i just started on a new acct
i have a shop (size 10)
i dont have access to some of the functions on abrosia since i am neither an advanced member nor have i posted 500 unspammed posts

can anyone explain the problem thx...

#2 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:44 AM

It all depends if the shop you are in is full or not. If there are more than say 22 items in the shop, then the likelihood of a restock happening is slim. Also, since your account is only 10 days old, you will be restricted on what items you can restock (going by rarity). 50K NP is fine to start off ab'ing with, this shouldn't be an issue.

Also, you don't automatically get Advanced+ privileges for making 500 non-spam posts. These days you need to nominated and voted in (500 posts being a simple guideline for nominations).

#3 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:45 AM

The age of the account is probably the main problem, as the account is only 10 days old you can only actually see items which are rarity 84 and under.

#4 BabyMint

BabyMint
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:48 AM

i see...so i guess i will have no choice but to wait till my account "grows older"

btw im just wondering on average how much will you be able to make from abing? for example if you start with 50k...

is it more efficient than score sending???

#5 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:03 AM

It just depends on the items you manage to buy. I'd say it's safer than score sending.

#6 DaringDarling

DaringDarling
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:06 AM

What did you do to get 50k in just 10 days without ABing? dang

#7 BabyMint

BabyMint
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:11 AM

What did you do to get 50k in just 10 days without ABing? dang

actually i just earned a 100k not 50k today from score sending today....
for the past 9 days, i havent really touched my account yet....

It just depends on the items you manage to buy. I'd say it's safer than score sending.

how abt when you are real lucky...how much can you earn?
and when you are really unlucky...at min how much can you earn?
let's say in 4hours....

#8 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:14 AM

how abt when you are real lucky...how much can you earn?
and when you are really unlucky...at min how much can you earn?
let's say in 4hours....

I'd guesstimate somewhere between 0 np and 100 million np. :p There isn't really any way to give an estimate like that because there are so many different variables involved.

#9 BabyMint

BabyMint
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:35 AM

woah a hundred million o.O how is that even possible in 4 hours

#10 DaringDarling

DaringDarling
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:56 AM

a hunderd mill just depends on the right items. With the setting on 500 np profit doesn't mean it sticks around that profit. sometimes it gets you items with a profit of a million. Keep that up and boom boom boom ;)

Edited by DaringDarling, 12 November 2012 - 07:57 AM.

#11 PinkRainbows

PinkRainbows
  • 125 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:30 AM

you do realize the risks of score sending? Be careful and like everyone else said gl :)

#12 BabyMint

BabyMint
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:15 AM

yep...but it is kinda of late...just got frozen although i was quite careful with the timings and scores. btw how does TNT actually catch ppl who send scores?

Salute to TNT for being so efficient in matters like this =.=" when it took them so long to answer a ticket

a hunderd mill just depends on the right items. With the setting on 500 np profit doesn't mean it sticks around that profit. sometimes it gets you items with a profit of a million. Keep that up and boom boom boom ;)

so does that actually mean the lower profit you put on the setting, the more profits you can make since this means that the system will be purchasing over a much wider range of cheap items????

btw if you did manage to get an item that is worth millions...if you leave your autopricing/autoselling function switched on, what will abrosia do with such an item since there is a cap on how much items can be sold....

sorry for asking so many newbie questions ~.~

#13 Mud

Mud
  • 85 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

What the others said, your account age influences the rarity of the items you can buy. When abrosia didn't buy anything (when i was unadvanced) i just reinstalled it and it worked fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users