Photo

Error: Status: Visiting Shop ID

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jhg131

jhg131
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:38 PM

Edited by jhg131, 24 April 2014 - 12:08 AM.

#2 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:06 PM

Yeah, the wrapper is currently timing out. It's a problem with Neopets and their slow servers (though if we were thorough with our programming, we would handle this properly :p).

I recommend going into the Web Settings dialog (right beside Program Settings) and increasing the connection timeout to about 15 seconds or so to see if that helps.

#3 jhg131

jhg131
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:31 PM

Hey thanks for your replly, I haven't been on since then b/c of finals but I tried your suggestion today, increasing the connection timeout to first 15 then 20 sec, but it didn't work - I'm not sure if it's because of an inability to connect to the page or because it's not even trying to connect. It could be the 2nd b/c when I manually use neopets, it's pretty quick except for a few occasional delays, and also because this happens every time I use it - if it were just the first wouldn't it eventually be able to connect if at the right time?

Also, do you know if this problem is specific to me? I haven't seen any other posts about it. I'm on a fast connection in the U.S and don't use a proxy.

#4 soggytoast

soggytoast
  • 47 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:46 PM

I'm having the same problem. I also took a break from using for a while. Is there any solution yet?

Edit: I can use the Attic ABer btw, and increasing the timeout did not help at all, nor did reinstalling the entire program manager.

Edited by soggytoast, 20 December 2012 - 06:59 AM.

#5 ellqpzm

ellqpzm
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:37 PM

I'm having the same problem as well... Whenever I leave the room to go watch tv for half an hour I come back and the program has shut down. More often than not it will say something about problems retrieving neocodex data. Really frustrating.... Igloo AB works fine though

Edited by ellqpzm, 22 December 2012 - 07:38 PM.

#6 soggytoast

soggytoast
  • 47 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:31 AM

Seems to be the same thing that happened in this thread:

http://www.neocodex....atus: +visiting

There was never a solution there either. I tried logging into Neo on Firefox (I normally use Chrome) before running the ABer just to see if it might be some kind of browser issue but that didn't help.

Edited by soggytoast, 27 December 2012 - 08:37 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users