Quantcast

Photo

Using Abrosia without Proxy. [SOLVED]

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Joelalala

Joelalala
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 9 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:30 AM

Hey i would just like to check if it is safe to use the autobuyer without the proxy support. I know its kinda risky if they chain freeze my accounts with the same proxy. So is it possible if i can change my ip address? Would it be safer then, or is it the same. Been missing out some goodies and thought that using the autobuyer without proxy would be like so much faster. Anyone give their suggestions/advice? Thanks in advance. :)

Edited by Joelalala, 12 December 2012 - 06:18 PM.

#2 m33r33

m33r33
  • 38 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:56 AM

I only ab from my main and I don't use a proxy and i've been fine for months. But if you're going to ab on multiple accounts you should really seriously super honestly use a proxy. Similar buying habits from accounts on the same ip look shady af to them I bet.

#3 Mud

Mud
  • 85 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:16 AM

I've never used a proxy, but then again all I do is AB on one side and transfer the NP to my main in the form of ETS. I've tried free proxies but they're super slow. Anyway I've never been frozen but if you want to be cautious maybe try getting a paid proxy? I would recommend it if you're using multiple shells so you don't get chain iced.

This guide has some cheap sites : http://www.neocodex....ow-to-use-them/

Edited by Mud, 12 December 2012 - 06:04 PM.

#4 stupidbloodytuesday

stupidbloodytuesday
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:23 PM

Same here, I AB on my main w/o a proxy. But I haven't been doing it for very long, so I can't really weigh in on whether it's safe or not.

#5 kaede

kaede
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

ABing is safe to do without a proxy; as safe as ABing is.
Though, if you want to do it on multiple accounts, proxies are your best bet to avoid chain-freezing.

#6 Joelalala

Joelalala
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 9 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:15 PM

Omg thanks so much you guys! Really helped alot. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users