Photo

Abrosia won't manage items!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 txtsd

txtsd
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:06 AM

I set the "Perform Item Management" field to "5 mins" but Abrosia just keeps on buying items and never moves them from inventory to stock. Here's are screenshots-

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:11 AM

Why are you buying a shitload of Clawmatoes? O_o Also, how many items do you have in your inventory and what's the size of your shop?

#3 Besty2012

Besty2012
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:17 AM

That log you posted (screen) doesn't show 5 minutes worth of ABing, you checked you waited a full 5 minutes for it to manage the items?

#4 txtsd

txtsd
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:21 AM

Why are you buying a shitload of Clawmatoes? O_o Also, how many items do you have in your inventory and what's the size of your shop?

idk it's my first time trying the program out. I made a custom list and forgot to take out the lowest profit items. My profit margin is very low. I had about 35 items in inventory from the AB, it was empty when I started. I moved them manually. Shop can hold 80 items. It was empty.

That log you posted (screen) doesn't show 5 minutes worth of ABing, you checked you waited a full 5 minutes for it to manage the items?

The log goes up another 10 minutes or so, so I'm sure I waited. Plus, the items should be going directly to my shop, not my inventory.

Edited by txtsd, 23 December 2012 - 09:24 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users