safe aber ab abrosia not get frozen using abrosia guide not get caught

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#126 ninjaweeb

ninjaweeb
  • 91 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2015 - 03:49 PM

You are welcome to share your settings, actually. It helps use try and determine if your settings may be a bit too fast for realistic buying, or if they're very slow. It allows us to give you some suggestions for your settings. It's just that buy times also depends on someones internet connection, so the same settings may not work for everyone. If your buy times are in the "safe zone" which is usually thought to be around 1500ms+, a little under that is fine though, and they're working for you, you can leave your settings as is. Your settings however, may make another person's buy times far too quick.

I guess it's just that it is possible someone else may see your settings, and noticed that we said they were fine, then try to use them, and have them result in too quick buy times for them, and we'd rather have everyone use buy times that work for them, that way you know they're safe for you.

General wait delay is how long Abrosia will wait before it refreshes to check for a restock. Just don't refresh like every second, that's a bit odd. 

Pre-haggle is how long Abrosia will wait before it clicks to buy an item. This is not factored into your buy time at all. 

OCR Page delay is how long Abrosia will wait before it clicks the pet captacha to complete the purchase. This is factored into your buy time, so out of these three, I'd be most concerned about this as too fast buy times can look unrealistic and can be unsafe. 

Thank you so much! You're like a saint  :wub:  I think I have everything figured out, thanks to you and the million other guides around here!

ps: dat Loki cosplay....  :o <3

#127 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2015 - 03:57 PM

Thank you so much! You're like a saint  :wub:  I think I have everything figured out, thanks to you and the million other guides around here!

ps: dat Loki cosplay....  :o <3

Aww, thank you for the compliment on the cosplay! :) I wore it for halloween, and I'm wearing it to our local anime convention this year. 

I'm glad to help you out with Abrosia. I know it can get pretty confusing. 

#128 coreyguns

coreyguns
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 10:28 PM

Thank you for the tips

#129 GomeS

GomeS
  • 122 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:47 AM

Excellent guide , thank you.

I'm not sure quite understand how the proxies work  but I will try to learn . I don´t want to be frozen :D

#130 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:49 AM

Excellent guide , thank you.

I'm not sure quite understand how the proxies work  but I will try to learn . I don´t want to be frozen :D

ortin (nitro) has a very good guide about proxies and how to use them: http://www.neocodex....use-proxies/ :)

Edited by iKate, 16 May 2015 - 04:50 AM.

#131 GomeS

GomeS
  • 122 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:31 AM

ortin (nitro) has a very good guide about proxies and how to use them: http://www.neocodex....use-proxies/ :)

I´ll take a look at Nitro 's Proxy Guide!

Thanks iKate  :)

#132 GomeS

GomeS
  • 122 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 04:14 AM

Thanks ortin :p

#133 Jaglever

Jaglever
  • 32 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2015 - 02:15 PM

Sweet I'll probably be using this.  I've been having a really hard time finding decent and non-transparent proxies.

#134 SelenaGomez

SelenaGomez
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:25 AM

Great guide, thank you so much!

I was looking for something like this!

#135 WhimsicalOakTree

WhimsicalOakTree
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:42 AM

Good and well-detailed, thanks!

#136 sinicorosa

sinicorosa
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:44 PM

Hey guys, just wondering if you could give me some feedback on my general setting inputs:

GlrfeCt.png

does this look relatively "safe"?

Edited by sinicorosa, 09 June 2015 - 05:44 PM.

#137 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:55 PM

Hey guys, just wondering if you could give me some feedback on my general setting inputs:

GlrfeCt.png

does this look relatively "safe"?

It looks fine to me, that's about what I use. If you think your buy times are too fast, just change it. Usually, I try and keep my buy times around 1500+ms (which is about 1.5seconds+). Also, most people tend to use the "smart" setting for the haggling, but it's up to you which you think works best for you. 

#138 sinicorosa

sinicorosa
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 06:25 PM

Thanks Satsuki ^^

The buy time includes the MS Pre-Haggle + OCR times right?

#139 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 06:41 PM

No, the buy time does not include MS pre-haggle. If you hover over the words "MS pre-haggle" at the bottom of the little tool tip, it says "this delay is not factored into buy time". It does include the OCR page delay though. If you hover over the words "OCR page delay" at the bottom of the tool tip, it says "this delay is factored into buy time". Even though MS pre-haggle isn't factored in, I wouldn't make it something like, 0.01-0.09 or something crazy like that. Where you have it is fine. With ABing just use your common sense, and don't start buying items wayyy to fast. 

#140 sinicorosa

sinicorosa
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 07:01 PM

Oh ok thanks. Sadly I am a diagnosed autistic so common sense isn't one of my strong points. I may have a lot of questions in the coming days but I will try to search for it before asking since repetitive questions are quite tedious!

#141 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2015 - 07:07 PM

Oh ok thanks. Sadly I am a diagnosed autistic so common sense isn't one of my strong points. I may have a lot of questions in the coming days but I will try to search for it before asking since repetitive questions are quite tedious!

Even though you may not be strong with it, you do have some common sense in you, even if it's small, you've still got it. :) Don't worry, we're all happy to answer any questions you have, even if they are repetitive. 

#142 Daenarys

Daenarys
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:59 PM

This guide was super helpfu! :)

Thank you!

#143 Shaska

Shaska
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 02:25 PM

This might actually be just what I was looking for. 
I appreciate the tips. :)

#144 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2015 - 12:45 AM

Wonderfull guide :D

#145 Siquoya

Siquoya
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 06:16 AM

V useful, TY!

#146 aidenX

aidenX
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 05:15 AM

Late to the party, but very thankful for the guide!

#147 redspiderlily

redspiderlily
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:57 PM

Ah, this is super helpful! Thank you for the guide.

#148 Imb0red

Imb0red
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 09:55 PM

Very awesome tutorial! Getting a ton of neopoints and being iced is the worst :(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: safe, aber, ab, abrosia, not get frozen, using abrosia, guide, not get caught

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users