Market behaviour during war

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:21 AM

Yea, you have a point, but they really don't cost much at all. I think they're around 3k in the magic shop, and they only restock 3-4 per time.

What I'm suggesting is a shop that sells unlimited codestones and faeries at a set price, say 10-20k a piece.

They won't do that because it would render training pretty meaningless and eventually everybody would have every single ability and have max stat pets.

#27 contour

contour
  • 201 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:27 AM

They won't do that because it would render training pretty meaningless and eventually everybody would have every single ability and have max stat pets.

But what will be so different than going to the shop wizard and buying the items there?

Right now, the best way to get codestones and possibly faeries are through random events, keyquest, battledome or dailies. All of these methods require virtually no neopoint sink.

#28 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:30 AM

But what will be so different than going to the shop wizard and buying the items there?

Right now, the best way to get codestones and possibly faeries are through random events, keyquest, battledome or dailies. All of these methods require virtually no neopoint sink.

They prefer to leave things within the market so it adapts to demand and supply. If you think about it, the only items which really sell in the manner than you want are the things like tiles and paint in that stupid neohomes shop that nobody really bothers with and I don't think most people even know exists. :p Pretty much everything else is affected by the market.

#29 contour

contour
  • 201 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:38 AM

They prefer to leave things within the market so it adapts to demand and supply. If you think about it, the only items which really sell in the manner than you want are the things like tiles and paint in that stupid neohomes shop that nobody really bothers with and I don't think most people even know exists. :p Pretty much everything else is affected by the market.

ZYea for sure. I can definately see why they would want to let things be through supply and demand. I just think that it's about time Neo has seriously considered how badly everything's inflated to. The Hidden Tower Books avatar was intended as a NP sink, but didn't do too much (same with the wishing well).

There's just not enough consumption on Neopets. In fact, there's a lot of useless junk on the site (like the neohome stuff you mention). And for the items heavily consumed, it's limited to a few items.

#30 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:43 AM

There needs to be some limited and very expensive items otherwise there would be nothing for users to aspire to, it's what keeps people playing the game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users