Quantcast

Photo

How likely is it to be banned for using the autobuyer?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 randomlihyper

randomlihyper
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:42 AM

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, wasn't sure where to put it.

I'm curious about the autobuyer, but I'm worried about getting banned, I know with every cheating method there are risks, I just want to know how high those risks are for this program. Thanks!

#2 Chowder

Chowder
  • 165 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:46 AM

its the way how you use it .  

#3 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:47 AM

Moved to Abrosia Discussion :p

It all comes down to the way you use it. If you go for stupid-fast settings, then you're more than likely going to get yourself banned. If you play it safer with more conservative settings and are patient enough, then your chances of being frozen for autobuying greatly decrease. Common sense is key here. You want the program to seem as human-like as possible. Try experimenting with different things at first and see where it gets you. I would advise not using it on a main that you're attached to, until you're comfortable with your settings.

its the way how you use it .  

This helped a lot..... *sigh*

#4 Chowder

Chowder
  • 165 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:50 AM

Moved to Abrosia Discussion :p

It all comes down to the way you use it. If you go for stupid-fast settings, then you're more than likely going to get yourself banned. If you play it safer with more conservative settings and are patient enough, then your chances of being frozen for autobuying greatly decrease. Common sense is key here. You want the program to seem as human-like as possible. Try experimenting with different things at first and see where it gets you. I would advise not using it on a main that you're attached to, until you're comfortable with your settings.

This helped a lot..... *sigh*

I didnt know  xD 

#5 joshy9096

joshy9096
  • 160 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:56 AM

i have been abing for about 4 mnths and haven't got banned or restock banned i stay away from magic and stamps as they are high risk shops 

#6 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:04 AM

I've been using it for 2 or 3 years now, in multiple accounts. Never got banned.

I stay in low. I oftenly stay away from main shops, 95% of the time I RS at Igloo and AA.

I use multiple accounts due to the faft that its only possible to RS 10 items per day at Igloo and 5 in the AA.

It's not much but, I'm making about 1kk per week, not including some items I keep for my own like stamps, petpets, morph potions, some BD items, etc.

And I never EVER used my "main" account. 

#7 Habanero

Habanero
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:14 AM

Since you're using default. Not very likely unless you do some dumb stuff like ABing for an absurd amount of time (8+ hour) or surf neopets while the AB is running.

#8 knebulite

knebulite
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:25 AM

Since you're using default. Not very likely unless you do some dumb stuff like ABing for an absurd amount of time (8+ hour) or surf neopets while the AB is running.

I always wander around on Neopets while I'm ABing, I don't see the problem with that.. It's like you refresh the page and then you go on a different part of the website, and then you go back to the shop.

#9 KingHeisenberg

KingHeisenberg
  • 93 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:33 AM

I always wander around on Neopets while I'm ABing, I don't see the problem with that.. It's like you refresh the page and then you go on a different part of the website, and then you go back to the shop.

As do I.

#10 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:25 AM

I have had some interesting results with using the Ab'er. Personally I have been AB'ing on one account for about 2 weeks now with average buy time at 2 seconds. With this if I were to put everything in the trading post I would get banned quite quickly but when I basically hoard everything and do not draw attention to myself nothing happens. Even when my attic times are quite unbelievable. I believe that the majority of banning come from drawing attention rather then AB'ing itself.

#11 Habanero

Habanero
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:33 AM

I have had some interesting results with using the Ab'er. Personally I have been AB'ing on one account for about 2 weeks now with average buy time at 2 seconds. With this if I were to put everything in the trading post I would get banned quite quickly but when I basically hoard everything and do not draw attention to myself nothing happens. Even when my attic times are quite unbelievable. I believe that the majority of banning come from drawing attention rather then AB'ing itself.

Makes sense. It looks really suspicious when suddenly you're making a lot of threads selling HTS like potions and rare stamps.

#12 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

selling HTS like potions and rare stamps. 

great example of HTS items

#13 zombies

zombies
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:31 PM

3 years of ab'ing in stamp with 1700-1900ms buy times on multiple accounts without proxies.. never been banned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users