• This topic is locked This topic is locked
367 replies to this topic

#201 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:58 AM

Still can't figure out why it's crashing on me after I select my pet. Even went as far as to ensure my Premium bar was turned off and I was using Neopets basic. There should be no reason it's mucking up. :(

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. It's very aggrivating.

EDIT: Problem appears to have solved itself. No idea how or why, but I'm not complaining.

#202 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:25 PM

Still can't figure out why it's crashing on me after I select my pet. Even went as far as to ensure my Premium bar was turned off and I was using Neopets basic. There should be no reason it's mucking up. :(

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. It's very aggrivating.

You might want to send a PM to Neoquest about it if you haven't already since he has the source code to be able to look into the error you're getting in more detail.

#203 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:03 PM

You might want to send a PM to Neoquest about it if you haven't already since he has the source code to be able to look into the error you're getting in more detail.

I'm unsure how, but with a reboot and trying again a few more times I appear to have gotten it to work. Seems absolutely silly, but problem solved. @_@

Forgive me for posting so much about it. I know it's really no fault of Neoquest's, it might have just been my computer is picky.

#204 GATX

GATX
  • 195 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:53 PM

Works better than my color detection bot, however it doesn't seem to be using lens flare for me.

#205 hodor

hodor
  • 74 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

How are people using faerie abilities with this?

#206 darklot

darklot
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:46 PM

can anyone give me the villiain list please?

#207 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:29 PM

can anyone give me the villiain list please?

Read the thread before asking to be spoon fed.

#208 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:37 AM

I may have missed it, but I'm not sure.

Does the program heal your pet after losses? 

#209 smartlove31

smartlove31
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:01 AM

I decided to use autobattler for the 2nd part of the war. TNT finally burns out my energy. LOL.

I encountered problem while using the program. I'm at Win7 system and after executing the launcher.exe, there is a DOS window showing up. And something quickly flashes thru the window(I believe it is downloading the update) then suddenly disappear. Nothing happens afterward.

Does someone have the same problem? How can I fix this? Please help.

#210 Kanrik

Kanrik
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:30 AM

I may have missed it, but I'm not sure.

Does the program heal your pet after losses? 

It's supposed to in the options.... but I'm figuring you need the item in your inventory.... since mine just stops if I lose.

992of7.png

My autobattler is evil though... somehow it still manages to lose on 35 difficulty with a 300 even HSD battle pet with decent equips. I can't even get hurt when I do it on my own, but the autobattler lost after 5 battles?

I mean my weapons aren't the best... but they do, on average, 50 damage (which one hits 35 difficulty) and it is supposed to use Lens Flare on the first round, meaning I shouldn't be hit when it uses both my weapons? And then when I go under 40% it should heal me with my healer... which heals 50%... and 35 difficulty battlers don't hurt all that bad.

Or if I input 0 for my freezer, does it just not use a weapon or?

I feel I'm missing something... since I know I shouldn't be losing this easily to such wimpy battlers.

EDIT: It doesn't heal even when the healing potion is in my inventory....

30m4o4z.png

Edited by Viffyy, 03 May 2013 - 10:17 AM.

#211 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:34 AM

Spoiler

I'm having the same problem.

I remember Neo saying that he disabled autohealing since the battles during the war were restoring us to full HP after each battle.

Any word on whether or not you will be enabling this neoquest?

#212 Trey

Trey
  • 364 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:43 AM

Thanks for this program, Neoquest.

One problem I have with it though - is it not possible to customise the options? I changed the options file to meet my needs (in particular the opponent difficulty level), but when I start the program, it keeps saying that the options file has been updated and downloads a new one, thereby reversing all my changes.

#213 ic3doom

ic3doom
  • 302 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:50 AM

Spoiler

Having the same problem too. 

Try equipping your healing item as your 2nd wep. 

#214 GATX

GATX
  • 195 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:51 AM

Thanks for this program, Neoquest.

One problem I have with it though - is it not possible to customise the options? I changed the options file to meet my needs (in particular the opponent difficulty level), but when I start the program, it keeps saying that the options file has been updated and downloads a new one, thereby reversing all my changes.

It'll only overwrite the options file if the exe is out of date, but once it's updated then you should be free to make any changes to it.

I'm still waiting for the faerie ability feature to be fixed before I begin using this again :unsure:

#215 Reddevil

Reddevil
  • 282 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:25 PM

i'm repping the wins like a mad man now. give me those war points! haha

#216 Honey

Honey
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:53 PM

i'm repping the wins like a mad man now. give me those war points! haha

you don't get (prize) points for this skrimish.

#217 Kanrik

Kanrik
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:07 PM

Spoiler

Having the same problem too. 

Try equipping your healing item as your 2nd wep. 

Thanks! I'll start doing that!

On a second note: it also does not use lens flare automatically on your first go if you have it.... I exited mid-match and it shows lens flare as unused.

Although I'm not 100% positive they NeoQuest implemented this yet, I just know when I was reading the thread I saw it mentioned.

Just to compile it and make life easier, here is what doesn't work:

*Healing equip (inside BD)

*Healing potion (outside BD)

*Lens Flare (or any other faerie abilities ;_; *cough icicle cough* feel free to do that for all subsequent moves after the first...)

*I don't think it uses bomb either, since I equipped a weapon as my "bomb" and it only gives me the damage dealt via one weapon (while the other "weapon" was my healer) but the battle ends after two moves, so it MAY, but I have yet to see it.

Edited by Viffyy, 04 May 2013 - 05:10 PM.

#218 Wic

Wic
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:39 AM

Today it started saying the program was unable to start the fight. Anyone else affected?
My pet is able to battle, I just did it normally on the site.

#219 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:29 AM

Can I use this on a mac?

#220 hodor

hodor
  • 74 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:49 PM

@ thediaryofjane 

It's an .exe file, so ideally no. You could try wineskin on it

#221 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:37 AM

I can run exe files on my mac without wineskin so it could be possible.

The program doesn't work with wineskin, but I have windows on my mac so I can run the program that way.

#222 stirlingL

stirlingL
  • 424 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:37 AM

this is working perfectly for me, amazing work.. well done

#223 Circus

Circus
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:46 AM

thanks for this

it is awesometastic! :3

#224 scarbunnies

scarbunnies
  • 78 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:54 AM

Let say I want to fight against opponent at the hard level instead easy level. How can I do that?

Opponent ID: 218;12 (will that work?)

#225 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:01 AM

Let say I want to fight against opponent at the hard level instead easy level. How can I do that?

Opponent ID: 218;12 (will that work?)

It should be in the settings file, it's already been mentioned several times in this thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users