Advanced member not working?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Jo0wZ

Jo0wZ
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:54 AM

Hello, 

I just paid for advanced member but for some reason the program still sees me as a trial. I checked the client area on the website and it says this

"

Thank you for your order.

Please note: Your order is on hold, awaiting manual approval by our staff.
Once it is approved, you'll receive an email with further instructions. You can review all of your orders in your client area

Thank you for your business!"

This is a screenshot from my paypal to proof I have indeed paid for it. It does say some weird shit about it being processed until 1 march, so no clue about that and I did cancel the subscription because I only want to pay for 1 month but the 5 dollars have been written off my paypal, so it should be good.

xe2IZJE.png

Is there some manual activation done by mods?

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:59 AM

I guess you paid by eCheck, in which case it takes a few days for the funds to clear. If you send a PM to Hydrogen he can have a look at it for you.

#3 Jo0wZ

Jo0wZ
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:08 AM

I guess you paid by eCheck, in which case it takes a few days for the funds to clear. If you send a PM to Hydrogen he can have a look at it for you.

It has still written off the 5 dollar of my account, so I find it weird

#4 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:15 AM

It has still written off the 5 dollar of my account, so I find it weird

Yeah, I just checked and it did go through as an eCheck so the money won't be received until it has fully cleared in a few days. Once it's cleared the transaction will be completed on our end and your rank will be updated.

#5 Jo0wZ

Jo0wZ
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:32 AM

Yeah, I just checked and it did go through as an eCheck so the money won't be received until it has fully cleared in a few days. Once it's cleared the transaction will be completed on our end and your rank will be updated.

I just checked, money didn't go off the account but it does say -4.99, can I cancel the e-check and pay normally I have 20 euro's to be spent no clue why it goes trough as e-check

#6 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:39 AM

I just checked, money didn't go off the account but it does say -4.99, can I cancel the e-check and pay normally I have 20 euro's to be spent no clue why it goes trough as e-check

It usually does an eCheck if you haven't got something like a credit card attached to your PayPal account so it has to get it from your bank instead.

#7 Jo0wZ

Jo0wZ
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:39 AM

It usually does an eCheck if you haven't got something like a credit card attached to your PayPal account so it has to get it from your bank instead.

Yea I understand that, but I have 20 bucks right on the account shouldn't it just remove it from there? It's the sole reason I have the cash on PP because I don't use creditcards.

#8 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:44 AM

Yea I understand that, but I have 20 bucks right on the account shouldn't it just remove it from there? It's the sole reason I have the cash on PP because I don't use creditcards.

It's probably because you have 20 in Euros but 0 in USD.

#9 TheMysteryDoctor

TheMysteryDoctor
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:44 AM

Paypal has 2 ways of payments you chose the Echeck that takes several ways to clear but you can also upload money directly into paypal and have that clear instantly.  you chose the echeck so thus its taking several days to clear im guessing

#10 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:05 AM

You can cancel your purchase through paypal if you like and repurchase to make it go through immediately. Our payment processing system just doesn't fulfil the purchase until the funds have been transferred :)

#11 Jo0wZ

Jo0wZ
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:43 AM

You can cancel your purchase through paypal if you like and repurchase to make it go through immediately. Our payment processing system just doesn't fulfil the purchase until the funds have been transferred :)

I just tried, i still don't have the option to pay directly even though I have the 20 bucks on account, problem on your side? I can only pay trough e-check and creditcard for some reason.

#12 Chowder

Chowder
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:44 PM

Maybe i can help him , HIS NETHERLANDER ! 

#13 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:10 PM

His WHAT? Is that what you call it where you're from?

#14 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

I have a permanent "WTF" face from seeing your posts so often -_-

#15 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

I just tried, i still don't have the option to pay directly even though I have the 20 bucks on account, problem on your side? I can only pay trough e-check and creditcard for some reason.

Have you tried converting the 20 Euros to US Dollars first?

We accept immediate payments on the majority of our transactions. You can try looking for Paypal's support questions on this matter to see why certain payments go through as echecks and certain ones don't.

#16 Jo0wZ

Jo0wZ
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:31 AM

Have you tried converting the 20 Euros to US Dollars first?

We accept immediate payments on the majority of our transactions. You can try looking for Paypal's support questions on this matter to see why certain payments go through as echecks and certain ones don't.

Yup I converted 4 euro's to 5 dollars and it still doesn't accept it. Seems this is some weird bug on paypal's end.

#17 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:17 AM

Hm, you could ask their support team about it? Or just wait until it clears. It should automatically convert your membership here. It will clear in a few days.

#18 Jo0wZ

Jo0wZ
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:51 PM

Alright I fixed this problem, the problem lies with your forum store, when someone tries to purchase the $5 member they will only be able to select CC or Paypal Micro Payments during checkout, Paypal Micro Payments does not work with your funds directly on it for some reason. I bypassed this problem by purchasing a $5 voucher which had a 3th payment option Paypal Normal, I selected that and it just works flawlessly when i tried to checkout with the code.

So that's that.

Add that 3th option that you have with the voucher to the normal membership item.

#19 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:08 PM

Alright I fixed this problem, the problem lies with your forum store, when someone tries to purchase the $5 member they will only be able to select CC or Paypal Micro Payments during checkout, Paypal Micro Payments does not work with your funds directly on it for some reason. I bypassed this problem by purchasing a $5 voucher which had a 3th payment option Paypal Normal, I selected that and it just works flawlessly when i tried to checkout with the code.

So that's that.

Add that 3th option that you have with the voucher to the normal membership item.

I'm unsure if that is really the problem. Many other users are able to pay instantly even though the micropayment option is the only method to pay with paypal for advaced membership -- we actually split micropayments and standard payments so that we can save a bit on paypal fees. Otherwise, there is no difference between the two options.

#20 Jo0wZ

Jo0wZ
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:53 PM

I'm unsure if that is really the problem. Many other users are able to pay instantly even though the micropayment option is the only method to pay with paypal for advaced membership -- we actually split micropayments and standard payments so that we can save a bit on paypal fees. Otherwise, there is no difference between the two options.

Dunno, but micropayments is somehow bugged for my account that's all I can contribute. I'm going to enjoy my 3.5 - 8.0 refresh speed, thanks alot!

Quick Question, how many posts do I need to be able to enter the trading threads?

Edited by Jo0wZ, 26 February 2013 - 04:40 PM.

#21 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:55 PM

Quick Question, how many posts do I need to be able to enter the trading threads?

Ten, and you need to have been a member for over a week.

That is, if those permissions are still working :p

#22 Jo0wZ

Jo0wZ
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:40 PM

Ten, and you need to have been a member for over a week.

That is, if those permissions are still working :p

Cool thanks, that's just 1 more ;) also  "Missed Altalaphus Wings: Sold out. (Est. Profit: 37576 NP)" dammit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users