Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:49 AM

@Athayde sure no worries :D I'll wait.

#202 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:34 PM

May I have one for the Book Shop ? ID-7 and if you got time, the other book shops :p

at a 8k profit would be nice

I believe that's it, but let me know if I forgot anything. :p

#203 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:23 PM

Yeay Thank you @Athayde ! +rep :D

#204 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:31 PM

where is the most updated stamp list?

#205 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:23 PM

How much profit are you looking to make? I only seem to have success in ABing stamps. Everyone raves about booktastic books but everytime I go in there nothing happens.

I forgot to mention advanced members seem to set the time values too low. I'm a basic member like you and have no problems ABing stamps, you might buy them at a slower rate. Which makes it look more legit. I think the stamps list is not here because it's an easy freeze. I have yet to be iced for buying in the stamp office but I don't see it happening at the rate I'm buying stamps either. lol

Edited by RedLoveBlackHeart, 03 September 2014 - 04:27 PM.

#206 bambiraptor

bambiraptor
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 10:04 AM

Anyone want an Usukiland list? I made it for my friend because she wants a collection.

Range is about 5k+

Spoiler

Attached Files

#207 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2014 - 10:33 AM

If anybody wants to make a request I have the time to make updates lists. (including un-priced items etc) Just let me know the profit range and shop.

I can make an updated stamp list with any price range if you want!  :ninja:  I was making millions with my old list and that was when I was only using the default setting in abrosia.

#208 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:37 PM

If anybody wants to make a request I have the time to make updates lists. (including un-priced items etc) Just let me know the profit range and shop.

I can make an updated stamp list with any price range if you want!  :ninja:  I was making millions with my old list and that was when I was only using the default setting in abrosia.

That would be awesome. I'm trying to treat the stamps like Pokemon, and collect them all. So I've been hitting the auctions and TP as well as the USAB, and ABing in the stamp store. I just the ABer do it's thing, but I'd like to update my USAB prices. I have the UBs marked as 99999, and sometimes I get a bite. but a few of my other stamps, I'm not getting hits anymore, and that's a long list to edit by hand. If you have another means of doing that, I'd go down it then and fix my errors. Coins and Collectable beetles would be purrty kool too.

I have yet to get iced from ABing in the post office either. I may have been for the Shop 2 though, with the MPs that I was grabbing. But those aren't as ETS so I don't go that route really, anymore. Stamps have become somewhat easier to sell, but I'm saving them. And they're avatar items too, when you complete the album.

#209 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:09 PM

That would be awesome. I'm trying to treat the stamps like Pokemon, and collect them all. So I've been hitting the auctions and TP as well as the USAB, and ABing in the stamp store. I just the ABer do it's thing, but I'd like to update my USAB prices. I have the UBs marked as 99999, and sometimes I get a bite. but a few of my other stamps, I'm not getting hits anymore, and that's a long list to edit by hand. If you have another means of doing that, I'd go down it then and fix my errors. Coins and Collectable beetles would be purrty kool too.

I have yet to get iced from ABing in the post office either. I may have been for the Shop 2 though, with the MPs that I was grabbing. But those aren't as ETS so I don't go that route really, anymore. Stamps have become somewhat easier to sell, but I'm saving them. And they're avatar items too, when you complete the album.

I know what you mean with editing the USAB lists, it's already hard enough to set them up and even more confusing to edit out the ones you no longer need/want. 0_o I haven't figured out any easy tricks with the USAB yet, I've been manually editing the lists myself. Maybe a regular main shop list would help with that task? I love how ETS stamps are to sell these days lol.

I think I'm gonna go ahead and make an updated stamp list that is 4k profit and above and a coins list that is 8k and above. :D 

#210 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:11 PM

I know what you mean with editing the USAB lists, it's already hard enough to set them up and even more confusing to edit out the ones you no longer need/want. 0_o I haven't figured out any easy tricks with the USAB yet, I've been manually editing the lists myself. Maybe a regular main shop list would help with that task? I love how ETS stamps are to sell these days lol.

I think I'm gonna go ahead and make an updated stamp list that is 4k profit and above and a coins list that is 8k and above. :D

Hell yea. I'd appreciate you sharing your list when you have completed it... if you would. I just don't feel like re-searching all those stamps and writing down or copying and pasting the prices and then redoing the list on the USAB. Are you going to have to do that? If so, I'd be up for doing 50% of the list. If you'd like some help.

Edited by baswick, 06 November 2014 - 01:12 PM.

#211 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:18 PM

Updated lists for ID 58 Post Office Kiosk and ID 68 Collectible Coins attached. 

Both lists are made for 4k and above profit. This is perfect for becoming familiar with shops since smaller profit items stock a lot. If you wish to raise your profit range just find a spot in the list that you want to be your minimum and then cut out anything below.

Hell yea. I'd appreciate you sharing your list when you have completed it... if you would. I just don't feel like re-searching all those stamps and writing down or copying and pasting the prices and then redoing the list on the USAB. Are you going to have to do that? If so, I'd be up for doing 50% of the list. If you'd like some help.

Spoiler

Attached Files

Edited by masxed, 06 November 2014 - 02:11 PM.

#212 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 November 2014 - 07:05 PM

Does anyone still want updates for this? I could post my new Clothes shop lists once I get back to my desktop. That's basically the only place I AB. I could make some for other shops and stuff if needed.

Does the first post get updated or is the style just to share lists in the thread?

#213 gerbz1

gerbz1
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 12:27 AM

Anybody have an up-to-date list for these shops. 5k+ profit is fine.

Toys

Plushies

Booktastic Books

Magic

#214 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2015 - 08:47 PM

I can make them tomorrow if you'd still want them. I'm on my phone right now. I update my lists everyday before running to make sure they're up to date. It's really easy to make your own with Eefi's site. I'll try to find the guide and edit it in.

Edit:
http://www.neocodex....-list-helper-d/

EDIT:
Here ya go @gerbz1 :)
All 5k.

Toy Shop

Spoiler

Plushie Palace

Spoiler

Booktastic Books and Magical Bookshop are two different shops. Make sure you use the right shop ID.

Booktastic

Spoiler

Magic Shop

Spoiler

Edited by MC10, 10 January 2015 - 07:57 AM.

#215 bbdoll

bbdoll
  • 77 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 01:28 PM

Hi! Can someone create or share their updated plushie list! 

Thanks! <3

#216 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 07:05 AM

Hi! Can someone create or share their updated plushie list! 

Thanks! <3

I hope it's not too late lol

#217 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2015 - 11:25 AM

wait did you post it?

#218 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2015 - 11:31 AM

wait did you post it?

It seems like the attachment is broken. 

@Athayde

You could use the 5k list that's a couple posts above yours. All you'd have to do would be copy and and past it into a notebook file. 

#219 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2015 - 02:30 PM

I had to delete my attachments due to lack of space. Sorry. :p

@fiasco817, if you want some list updated, let me know of which shop.

#220 copperhaxor

copperhaxor
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 09:56 AM

Hello,

I used to AB long time ago recently came back, I'm just curious....

Why do people request lists when effies site is so easy to use?

I'm not complaining about it but just curious why people dn't just make em, its so easy now I love it.
:)

Ant

#221 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2015 - 04:50 PM

Hello,

I used to AB long time ago recently came back, I'm just curious....

Why do people request lists when effies site is so easy to use?

I'm not complaining about it but just curious why people dn't just make em, its so easy now I love it.
:)

Ant

Because some people don't know how to do it, regardless how "easy" other think it is? Or simply don't know about it?

Or are a bit lazy (despite the fact how easy it is, copy/paste +20 pages of items can be a pain in the ass, so why do it yourself when there's some nice people out there willing to do it for you)? :p

#222 magui28

magui28
  • 13 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2015 - 02:26 PM

Can I ask for a updated list? Chocolate Shop please, small profit will be fine :)

Thank you very much :wub:

#223 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2015 - 08:43 AM

Can I ask for a updated list? Chocolate Shop please, small profit will be fine :)

Thank you very much :wub:

Have fun. :p

#224 magui28

magui28
  • 13 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2015 - 09:31 AM

You're awesome Athayde!

Than youuuuu :yahoo:

#225 Lilitu2

Lilitu2
  • 76 posts