Photo

Suggestion and Question

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 stirlingL

stirlingL
  • 424 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:38 AM

Suggestion - With the minutes to spend in each shop option = X, would it reduce the freeze rate (by a very small amount I agree) by having the option Spend between X and Y in each shop that way randomizing the amount of time per shop, because If they can track it it would seem pretty suspect always spending exactly 20mins or 30mins in the shop before changing every time?

Question - buy times of between 2500 - 2700. I havent got the fastest net over here in Perth so im guessing reducing the OCR delay and pre haggle delay ( I know this isnt factored in)  is the way to go. only slightly of course to get the times to 2200 - 2400? is that a smart idea? Ive never been frozen for using AB and ive been using them for a few years at this speed so is it safer to remain the same or speed it up ever so slightly? if speeding up sounds ok then which one would I meddle with? OCR delay?

Another question sorry- randomly sometime the buy will take 7 seconds.. is that something wrong? or just a random thing? 

Thanks!

Edited by stirlingL, 06 May 2013 - 06:39 AM.

#2 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:22 PM

2200 - 2400 buy times are still quite slow and are what I would consider 'safe'. Mine are around there and I haven't been frozen for it in 3 years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users