177 replies to this topic

#76 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:29 PM

Okay...

I propose that, unless someone gives a better and more viable solution, that we use a combination of the two. I make the recommended minimum profit margin a minimum of 1,200 Neopoints and IF you choose to lower it from that mark you must manually go in and give proper logs on the quantity and value of all < 1k items in your shop at every given point in time you add/change stock in addition to the rest of your logs and screenshots that must be submitted.

Basically, should you choose to do the additional work then by all means feel free to handle the hassle of the reports.

Hopefully someone can think of a better solution for this tracking issue though.

#77 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:34 PM

Random events could also give us items under 1k.

Meh. I discard that shit.

#78 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:44 PM

Weekly Audit Report:

• Abrosia Buy Logs
  • Neo Tracker Screenshot Reports:
    • Sales History (I'm most interested in the Total items XX,XXX)
    • Buy Log (I'm most interested in the Total items XX,XXX)
    • Statistics
      • Your sales statistics
      • Your purchase statistics
  • Screenshot of Bank on Neopets + Including Neopoints on hand.
  • Manual log of miscellaneous statistics (Shop Size Increase Costs, )
  • Screenshots of any Random Events that occurred while manually on the account.
  • Screenshots and logs of any items in your shop that are valued under 1k Neopoints (As these cannot be logged)

FAILURE TO PROVIDE ANY OF THESE(SHOULD THEY BE RELEVANT) IN YOUR WEEKLY AUDIT REPORT SHALL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION. ALL WEEKLY AUDIT REPORTS MUST BE PM'D TO ME AND NOT POSTED PUBLICLY.

#79 Teru

Teru
  • 239 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:54 PM

Why do we have to provide abrosia buy logs when neo tracker has a buy log?

#80 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:05 PM

Why do we have to provide abrosia buy logs when neo tracker has a buy log?

The Buy Log in Neo Tracker does not include a text document that actually logs everything. ;)

I need to be able to see the whole log. I suppose you could do it solely on the Buy Log in the Neo Tracker but you'll have to scroll down and take a new screenshot every 9/10 items since you can't copy paste from that page.

It would be most efficient to simply provide the Abrosia Log and then clear it so it's fresh for your new week.

#81 Claws

Claws
  • 217 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:35 AM

It would be nice if you could "share" a neotracker profile with another user.... and if you could enlarge the neotracker*... and if was given a minor update. *Hint* *Hint*

*Looks like there's a full screen mode which I never noticed. Cool!

I wish I was participating. :( This seems like fun, even though theirs a lot of screenshot taking involved. lol

Edited by Claws, 13 July 2013 - 01:38 AM.

#82 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:48 AM

It would be nice if you could "share" a neotracker profile with another user.... and if you could enlarge the neotracker*... and if was given a minor update. *Hint* *Hint*
*Looks like there's a full screen mode which I never noticed. Cool!

I wish I was participating. :( This seems like fun, even though theirs a lot of screenshot taking involved. lol

You have like a week and a half to sign up still.... The people who ha e already started have an advantage. Nothing more.

#83 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:45 AM

#84 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:53 AM

Seems kind of hard for regular members to beat the advanced then :S

#85 Teru

Teru
  • 239 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:14 AM

Seems kind of hard for regular members to beat the advanced then :S

Im not getting that much.. Brand new accounts cant see everything. You should join just for the fun of it c:

#86 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:31 AM

I am fairly confident that because of the way that I have the set up a regular members stands just as much of a chance as advanced members.

#87 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:47 AM

On to the next step then finding a decent (free) proxy since I'm broke..

#88 Jiayu

Jiayu
  • 177 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:57 AM

On to the next step then finding a decent (free) proxy since I'm broke..

EC2 is incredibly easy to set up. It literally only takes a couple minutes and it's free. Shrouded even made a guide!

#89 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:02 AM

EC2 is incredibly easy to set up. It literally only takes a couple minutes and it's free. Shrouded even made a guide!

They're underage and don't have a card IIRC.

#90 Teru

Teru
  • 239 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:14 AM

How many people have signed up so far Yung?

#91 Jiayu

Jiayu
  • 177 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:40 AM

They're underage and don't have a card IIRC.

Ah, that's too bad. Still, it should be easy enough to buy a prepaid card from CVS or something like that. EC2 is definitely the most reliable (and easiest) option.

#92 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:53 AM

We currently have 4 people.

#93 joshy9096

joshy9096
  • 160 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:09 PM

i would do it but idk how to work a proxy and don't want to risk getting my main frozen sorry 

#94 Teru

Teru
  • 239 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:21 PM

i would do it but idk how to work a proxy and don't want to risk getting my main frozen sorry 

http://www.neocodex....-them/?hl=proxy

#95 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:02 PM

Ah cool everything looks ready to go, no major issues. Good luck to everyone out there and thanks again to yung

are you going to have weekly or monthly updates on everyone's progress? Something simple like the positioning of all participants

i guess one of us can help to compile all the weekly results to give a rough outlook on things

Edited by ceterisparibus, 13 July 2013 - 10:03 PM.

#96 Teru

Teru
  • 239 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:03 PM

Ah cool everything looks ready to go, no major issues. Good luck to everyone out there and thanks again to yung

are you going to have weekly or monthly updates on everyone's progress? Something simple like the positioning of all participants

i guess one of us can help to compile all the weekly results to give a rough outlook on things

Your joining us? :D

#97 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:07 PM

There will be a weekly ranking and a monthly though I'm not sure if it'll include everyone or just the top 5 participants.

#98 Nalah

Nalah
  • Can't hug every cat

• 555 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:18 AM

Sorry if I missed a bit, but how does one actually win? And is use of the auction genie/regular shop wiz/trading post okay in order to snipe stuff to gain capital? 

#99 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:44 AM

Sorry if I missed a bit, but how does one actually win? And is use of the auction genie/regular shop wiz/trading post okay in order to snipe stuff to gain capital? 

Capital should be gained through the use of the Abrosia Main Shop Autobuyer only. Random Events can't be controlled but besides that and the authorized 25k from Crisis Courier there should be no profits earned from any other source.

One wins by using Abrosia most proficiently and not getting iced. You can win weekly, monthly, and overall. Simply sell the most items that you've earned via Abrosia.

#100 Nalah

Nalah
  • Can't hug every cat

• 555 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:51 AM

Capital should be gained through the use of the Abrosia Main Shop Autobuyer only. Random Events can't be controlled but besides that and the authorized 25k from Crisis Courier there should be no profits earned from any other source.

One wins by using Abrosia most proficiently and not getting iced. You can win weekly, monthly, and overall. Simply sell the most items that you've earned via Abrosia.

Okay, thanks for letting me know! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users