#1 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:45 PM

A few minutes ago while trying to post something, I got the following message:

SQL Error
An error occured with the SQL server:

This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

Anyone have an idea what that is about?

Codex happened to be down at that time. Other sites were working fine and Abrosia was running fine as well.

Edited by jinq, 12 December 2013 - 01:48 PM.

#2 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:46 PM

:ninja:  Conspiracy!

#3 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:48 PM

You just imagined it. :ph34r:

#4 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:50 PM

^ build breaker :p

#5 Cheezit

Cheezit
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 05:10 PM

I am getting this as well - only way I got in was to do a item name search with necodex added to it and I got to the page and was able to log in though it keeps logging me out as well and still coming up with the problem and 404 as well when I click the back link. as long as I can stay logged in I can view the item data base but once I try refreshing I get logged out again and have to start all over.  random servers down all over is all the info I can find out about anything else on line atm. 

#6 isabelgillies

isabelgillies
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 05:24 PM

This happens when I try to access the store to buy NC cards, I thought it was just me!

#7 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2014 - 06:46 PM

I get it when trying to access the reports :/ I'll see what Pryo/Hydro say.
All fixed now (well, it should be). If you get any more errors please email admins@neocodex.us with a screenshot and explanation of what you were trying to do when it happened.

#8 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:15 PM

I get it when trying to access the reports :/ I'll see what Pryo/Hydro say.
All fixed now (well, it should be). If you get any more errors please email admins@neocodex.us with a screenshot and explanation of what you were trying to do when it happened.

I told Cody about the reports earlier. That should work now.

#9 Cheezit

Cheezit
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:20 PM

Now working before right after I posted it logged me out again and then took to the error thing again ..got back in but my post above did not show lol waited and came back seems all fixed what ever the prob was. Glad it got fixed ..=D 

#10 Grandmaster

Grandmaster
  • 748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:38 AM

I don't think it's due to any particular action of the members. I was unable to login for a few hours because of the error. Unless someone meddles with the database, it's usually due to large amount of SQL requests being processed at the same time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users