• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#51 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:32 PM

Nah, I think I'm good with self-control :p

pfft what is this self-control thing you speak of?

#52 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:33 PM

pfft what is this self-control thing you speak of?

It's this neat thing where you don't destroy yourself with overindulgence :D

#53 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:35 PM

Nah, I think I'm good with self-control :p

self-control is overrated

#54 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:36 PM

self-control is overrated

No, I don't think that's the case at all =/

#55 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:02 PM

I think my coffee addiction has become more than casual.

#56 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:51 PM

I think my coffee addiction has become more than casual.

I'm in a serious relationship with coffee. My keurig gets jealous when I bring starbucks home.

#57 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:09 PM

I'm in a serious relationship with coffee. My keurig gets jealous when I bring starbucks home.

You hussy.

#58 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:26 PM

You hussy.

She might be a hussy, but it could be so much worse. She could have gone out for a smoothie instead.

#59 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:24 PM

My Keurig is getting pretty old. I have to switch it up sometimes. Starbucks or Einsteins (mostly Einsteins because it's closer to my classes). I can't help it if my Keurig just can't keep up. 

#60 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2014 - 06:35 AM

She might be a hussy, but it could be so much worse. She could have gone out for a smoothie instead.

Oh lord, niche reference. I don't even remember who that was?

#61 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2014 - 06:58 AM

I've tried coffee but I just don't like it. :/ Small amounts for flavor (like in Tiramisu) are fine though. Good thing I can drink sodas to get my fix of caffeine when I need it.

@topic: I'm addicted to cuddling my significant other.

Also, I sometimes get sudden cravings for certain foods but this happens very rarely and it's often something I haven't eaten for years.

Edited by Eefi, 16 February 2014 - 06:59 AM.

#62 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:05 AM

I've tried coffee but I just don't like it. :/ Small amounts for flavor (like in Tiramisu) are fine though. Good thing I can drink sodas to get my fix of caffeine when I need it.

Agreed. Coffee is gross. I don't even like to smell that crap.

#63 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:08 AM

For me it's the opposite. I love and crave the taste of coffee, but I hate the feeling of being caffeinated.

Caffeine never bothered me until I was prescribed stimulants for ADD in high school. I guess I have a negative association with the feeling now, but it doesn't stop me from ingesting plenty of caffeine in my coffee/tea/soda/whatever.

#64 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2014 - 06:46 PM

Oh lord, niche reference. I don't even remember who that was?

Luckily, I never forget a hypocritical moron. It was one of our nation's finest, FreedomPenguin.

#65 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:02 PM

Luckily, I never forget a hypocritical moron. It was one of our nation's finest, FreedomPenguin.

Ah, yes.
It makes me mildly uncomfortable to think of the services provided by the servicemen we've had here.

#66 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:25 PM

CIGARETTES.

There. I said it. Out in the open.

It's a casual addiction because I've quit cold turkey before and felt completely fine. It's usually just when I see other people smoking them that I want one, but it's not a "holy shit I have to have one" type of thing. I do want to quit and buy one of those fancy evapes though.

#67 Clone2000

Clone2000
  • 59 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:02 PM

I am addicted to many things (Food+Internet)

#68 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:36 AM

CIGARETTES.

There. I said it. Out in the open.

It's a casual addiction because I've quit cold turkey before and felt completely fine. It's usually just when I see other people smoking them that I want one, but it's not a "holy shit I have to have one" type of thing. I do want to quit and buy one of those fancy evapes though.

So you're not physiologically addicted to nicotine, but you like to smoke on occasion? I'm the same way, but I'm always too afraid to have more than one or two since I've lost multiple family members to lung cancer.

#69 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:04 AM

So you're not physiologically addicted to nicotine, but you like to smoke on occasion? I'm the same way, but I'm always too afraid to have more than one or two since I've lost multiple family members to lung cancer.

How often is "on occasion?" Back when Matt smoked, I still smoked weed, and flavored cigarettes were still legal in the US, I'd smoke a cigarette or two every once in a while. While I enjoyed the physical act of smoking, cigarettes were never satisfying enough for me to crave them. I wouldn't even consider that a casual addiction.

Btw @Emily, my friend got a fancy evape recently. He used to be a fairly heavy smoker, started with the e-liquid containing nicotine, switched over to the nicotine-free stuff, and now says the only reason he continues to vape is because he wants to get his money's worth. I had the opportunity to hit his vape pen a couple times, and it's like having your own little pocket hookah.

Edit: I lied. I loved clove cigarettes.

Edited by Trichomes, 02 March 2014 - 08:38 AM.

#70 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:09 AM

How often is "on occasion?" Back when Matt smoked, I still smoked weed, and flavored cigarettes were still legal in the US, I'd smoke a cigarette or two every once in a while. While I enjoyed the physical act of smoking, cigarettes were never satisfying enough for me to crave them. I wouldn't even consider that a casual addiction.

"Casual addiction" is a meaningless oxymoron anyways. I wouldn't say I'm casually addicted, but I definitely enjoy smoking and would do it more often if it didn't entail addiction and death.

#71 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:59 AM

Btw @Emily, my friend got a fancy evape recently. He used to be a fairly heavy smoker, started with the e-liquid containing nicotine, switched over to the nicotine-free stuff, and now says the only reason he continues to vape is because he wants to get his money's worth. I had the opportunity to hit his vape pen a couple times, and it's like having your own little pocket hookah.

Edit: I lied. I loved clove cigarettes.

Wait, flavored smokes are illegal here now? I haven't smoked in a few years now, I had no idea. I was just thinking of how vanilla cigarillo smell makes me wanna throw up and pass out just the other day.

#72 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:08 AM

Wait, flavored smokes are illegal here now? I haven't smoked in a few years now, I had no idea. I was just thinking of how vanilla cigarillo smell makes me wanna throw up and pass out just the other day.

All candy/fruit/clove flavored cigarettes were banned in 2009. Obviously menthol is still available, but I'm not sure about vanilla. Cigars and cigarillos do not fall under the same category as cigarettes.

Edited by Trichomes, 02 March 2014 - 09:12 AM.

#73 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:10 AM

All candy/fruit/clove flavored cigarettes were banned in 2009. Obviously menthol is still available, but I'm not sure about vanilla. Cigars and cigarillos do not fall under the same category.

Do cigarettes and cigarillos fall in the same category? I don't really remember when I quit smoking, but I thought it was after 2009.

#74 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:12 AM

Do cigarettes and cigarillos fall in the same category? I don't really remember when I quit smoking, but I thought it was after 2009.

Nope, that's what I meant. When I could no longer buy Djarum clove cigs, I tried their cigarillos (which were basically a replacement for the cigarettes) and they were just not the same.

#75 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:14 AM

Nope, that's what I meant. When I could no longer buy Djarum clove cigs, I tried their cigarillos (which were basically a replacement for the cigarettes) and they were just not the same.

Oh, ok. That makes sense. I remember candy cigarettes being outlawed. 

I also just remembered I'm casually addicted to pinterest.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kate nudes, dancing with miley, doin whatever we want, this is our house, this is our rules

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users