collections nudes etc

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#26 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:56 PM

I collect bottle caps, which I hope to someday turn into something artsy.

So far I've got a lot of them and absolutely no clue what I'm going to make.

Probably a mushroom... ;)

(Assume you saw this: http://m.imgur.com/XPuExgp ?)

#27 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:03 PM

I have tons of stuff. Does that count as a collection?

Toys are my weakness. I have a collection of Monster High dolls, Living Dead Dolls, Harry Potter action figures, wrestling action figures, classic horror monster action figures, Batman action figures, Star Trek... and I'm one of those that keeps them in their packaging.

I also have a huge supply of yarn, felt, and cardstock.

My family also enjoys board games and card games. Have had a lot of fun with the Game of Thrones card game (can't stop collecting chapters), and Gloom. We recently bought "Are you a werewolf?". Just need to get together to play it. My sister owns Cards Against Humanity and when I read the card "When I'm having sex, I often think of..." she put down "A BIG BLACK DICK" It was shocking to me. She's usually so proper.

#28 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:06 PM

Too many to list! Some highlights include Compounded, a recent Kickstarter completion; Betrayal at the House on the Hill, a tile-laying RPG-lite with fifty random scenarios; Spot-It Kids, which is a spot-the-match game we play with the girls; Seasons, a card-based resource management game with glorious artwork; Escape the Curse of the Temple, a frenetic real-time dice game that lasts exactly ten minutes every time; Cards Against Humanity, which is Apples To Apples for horrible people and a great party game for up to around twenty players; Tier Auf Tier, a German dexterity game that asks you to build a tower of animals; and Forbidden Island, a kid-friendly cooperative game where you collect treasure and escape a sinking island.

Oddly enough, my brother told me about Cards Against Humanity just recently. I've not had a chance to play it though :(

That is quite a diverse list you've got though, we are all pretty much adults, so we don't really have kid-oriented games. Unless you count Jenga.

#29 Jam

Jam
  • 162 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:07 PM

Just buy cumin seed and grind your own? Ground spices aren't that bad, compared to dried herbs -_-

I don't have a problem with cumin. It's stuff like basil and saffron that I just can't find fresh where I live.

Edit: Ok I think we need an official cooking/food thread

Edited by Jam, 12 January 2014 - 03:09 PM.

#30 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:13 PM

I don't have a problem with cumin. It's stuff like basil and saffron that I just can't find fresh where I live.

Edit: Ok I think we need an official cooking/food thread

Yeah herbs when they're dried aren't the best, although if you soak them in olive oil the night before use, they tend to revitalise a bit :) 

#31 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:17 PM

Oddly enough, my brother told me about Cards Against Humanity just recently. I've not had a chance to play it though :(

That is quite a diverse list you've got though, we are all pretty much adults, so we don't really have kid-oriented games. Unless you count Jenga.

Well, none of our games are kids games, except for Spot-It which is just the regular version but with animals. The most adult game in terms of complexity that we own is Arkham Horror, which we are yet to complete a game of - its just too long for our schedule at the moment.

#32 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:18 PM

We collect novelty alcohol glasses lol like Alpine mugs, Budweiser glasses, etc.
I have a lot of cat themed oddities. (Probably not oddities to some people but they're generally considered weird to most.)

#33 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:28 PM

We collect novelty alcohol glasses lol like Alpine mugs, Budweiser glasses, etc.

I have a gorgeous Tuborg glass that I got from the bar where I worked in between immigration statuses just recently :p It's tall and slim and frosted and engraved. I use it as often as it is clean.

xbg7kw.jpg

#34 Tubbz

Tubbz

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:30 PM

xbg7kw.jpg

I don't frequent Wetherspoon's enough to steal one of these :( I should do just to steal 6. 

#35 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:31 PM

Human souls.

I collect vintage cameras. I have about five or so right now and when my mom goes antiquing, she usually adds to it. My grandma also has started off a good collection of these cute little angel figurines for different occasions like graduation and whatnot.

#36 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:32 PM

I don't frequent Wetherspoon's enough to steal one of these :( I should do just to steal 6.

Better be quick, they're being phased out :p That's how I got one.

#37 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:34 PM

I have a gorgeous Tuborg glass that I got from the bar where I worked in between immigration statuses just recently :p It's tall and slim and frosted and engraved. I use it as often as it is clean.xbg7kw.jpg

Ohhhh that is a very pretty glass!

#38 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:39 PM

Ohhhh that is a very pretty glass!

I'm just glad I was on shift when they gave them away. There were none left after that :p

#39 Tubbz

Tubbz

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:46 PM

Better be quick, they're being phased out :p That's how I got one.

This upsets me. Tuborg itself or the glasses? 

Also, Jeremiah Weed glasses... Good for a week maybe? 

#40 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:48 PM

This upsets me. Tuborg itself or the glasses? 

Also, Jeremiah Weed glasses... Good for a week maybe?

Just the glasses, we replaced them with the angular style. Which are cool, but not as cool.

I don't know Jeremiah Weed glasses, I'm afraid.

#41 Tubbz

Tubbz

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:56 PM

Just the glasses, we replaced them with the angular style. Which are cool, but not as cool.

I don't know Jeremiah Weed glasses, I'm afraid.

I've just text my mate who works at spoons to get him to "steal as many as he can carry"

Jeremiah Weed glass

Spoiler

They normally last less than a week in circulation in a pub, and the only way to get hold of one is to sleep with someone who works there who agrees to steal one when they come in. 

#42 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:57 PM

STDs and disappointment.

#43 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:16 PM

They normally last less than a week in circulation in a pub, and the only way to get hold of one is to sleep with someone who works there who agrees to steal one when they come in.

Oh... They sell mason jars with handles all over the place over here, so I never knew they were interesting =P

#44 Tubbz

Tubbz

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:18 PM

Oh... They sell mason jars with handles all over the place over here, so I never knew they were interesting =P

Yeah, they're fairly new in England. 

Kind of a throwback to the old jugs. I miss those :( 

#45 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:30 PM

My family also enjoys board games and card games. Have had a lot of fun with the Game of Thrones card game (can't stop collecting chapters), and Gloom. We recently bought "Are you a werewolf?". Just need to get together to play it. My sister owns Cards Against Humanity and when I read the card "When I'm having sex, I often think of..." she put down "A BIG BLACK DICK" It was shocking to me. She's usually so proper.

I haven't heard good things about the GoT LCG, but I really like Gloom. My copy is still in shipping, sadly, and I've only played it once. Cristen was dubious, but I'm pretty sure she enjoyed the game we played with my brother. The transparent cards are just ingenious, and the storytelling that we do with the cards is insanely fun ^_^

#46 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:36 PM

Erm, there's enough books in the house for it to be a small library but I don't suppose that really counts, I have a habit of stashing empty perfume bottles because I think they're too pretty to throw away so they're dotted around the bathroom. The Boy and I try to get a shot glass and an ornament of a monument from everywhere we go, so our kitchen is good for tequila and his study has a lot of tiny Eiffel Towers/Colosseums/Parthenons etc. He would tell you I collect violins but I'm not sure that's entirely true. I used to have a bit of a thing for cigarette cases so I've got a couple of beautiful antique silver ones, plus tourist ones from travels, and then I quit smoking again and decided it would be silly to carry on collecting them. Plus I've still got the ticket from every gig I've been to from the age of about 16 onwards.

Our house is remarkably tidy considering we appear to be secret hoarders.

Used to have a lot of foreign coins when I was little but the Euro did mess that up somewhat.

#47 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:12 PM

I collect books (I go out of my way for autographed ones, but plain ones as well) and cards of all kinds (pokemon included). I also collect blankets, from little baby blankets all the way up to giant comforters. Some people would say I collect food and recipes, but I consider that more of an investment

Edited by Napiform, 05 March 2014 - 11:57 PM.

#48 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:35 PM

Oh I forgot, I also kind of collect Fiesta dishes. My kitchen crockery is mostly Fiesta mixed with some cheap generic multicolored plates and bowls to fill in the holes. I hope to someday have an entirely Fiesta kitchen. None of my glasses match, none of my cutlery matches. I love it. Which is weird, considering my sperginess.

#49 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:56 PM

Probably a mushroom... ;)

(Assume you saw this: http://m.imgur.com/XPuExgp ?)

That's very likely :p

And yes, I did see that. I was mildly irritated that someone beat me to it, although I'm sure it's already been done many times.

Edited by Trichomes, 12 January 2014 - 06:57 PM.

#50 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:28 PM

Beer bottle caps, I have a little over a hundred different ones atm, plan on making a table top or something out of them at some point.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: collections, nudes, etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users