Quantcast

Photo

Ambrosia settings for Adv.mem (ive searched i promise!)

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 JackiRated

JackiRated
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:26 AM

Hey guys whats up.

So i used to AB about a year ago and got chain iced *still hurting* and now im back with some new accounts, vpns, proxies and membership..

Heres my problem..

Im having a few issues ammending my settings for ambrosia, infact they are totally stock lol, was wondering if some of you guys wouldnt mind sharing your set ups?

I have looked around the forum, alot of people offering advice for complete newbies with newish accounts, ive got a decent aged main and shell, so i dont mind being slight risky!

Im sorry if i have rambled on, im pretty blazed and it all makes sense in my head ha.

Any help would be very appreciated guys!

#2 krigz

krigz
  • 101 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:41 AM

Lol. For the most part your gonna have to really mess with the settings yourself. Here is a guide that has pretty good settings http://www.neocodex....e-to-autobuying, This really helped me a lot when I first got started. Start with those settings and then tune them to your liking :) i.

#3 JackiRated

JackiRated
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:46 AM

Cheers i had re-read the super systems, but i also read somewhere that they were for relatively "safe" ABing, i kinda want to be a little risky lol.

Ill use the SS setings and see how i get on but if anyone else has any other suggestions would be great.

Cheers krigz

#4 Badger

Badger
  • 340 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:54 PM

Refresh Rates
5-30: Patient Grasshopper
5-12: normal sane aber

4 – 8: Scot <------- this is ideal (tweakable)
3-8: Noit

Buy Times(Prehaggle + OCR total):

1.5+ - Living life in the slow lane
.6 – 1.5: normal <----------- ideal
.5 – 1.1: still safe
.4 - .9: risky

As you can see from the guide, you need to adjust the settings yourself to suit your tastes.

If you want to be risky, set the MS pre-haggle delay and OCR delay as low as you dare.

Because everyone's location and internet connection are different, my 0.1-0.1 for both settings puts me at 1900-2100 ms buy times (slow), while you putting that setting may get you iced.

Just keep lowering your settings until you get that risky setting you want; it probably won't help to copy others.

Edited by Trixic, 15 January 2014 - 01:55 PM.

#5 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:35 PM

8m5eBK0.jpg

#6 JackiRated

JackiRated
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:40 PM

8m5eBK0.jpg

My bad.. like i said, i'm pretty blazed.

OK cheers for that, ill play around and see what i get.

Thanks guys..

#7 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:11 PM

Had to rep two people this thread LOL, too good.

Just start with Scot's values, and then track your average buy time with NeoTracker. Then adjust your own settings to make it faster/slower depending on how you feel its doing.

#8 MagicMoose

MagicMoose
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 09:36 PM

Is it safe to AB at ~2-3 second refresh rate? I get shop banned quite frequently, but I always end up getting a couple decent UB's... I find that I don't really get anything with the higher refresh rates

#9 MagicMoose

MagicMoose
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:22 PM

4-8 seconds isn't even worth turning the AB on, I have tried the 4-7 second range and after a few hours (of AB'ing in "good" shops") all I got was about a 20k profit. Ive been getting ~1 UB per day with my settings (I only run it for 30-45 minutes)

#10 Faintingcow

Faintingcow
  • Uncle Fancypants

• 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:45 PM

4-8 seconds isn't even worth turning the AB on, I have tried the 4-7 second range and after a few hours (of AB'ing in "good" shops") all I got was about a 20k profit. Ive been getting ~1 UB per day with my settings (I only run it for 30-45 minutes)

Isnt it?

I run 7.7-9.9 seconds ;)

#11 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:46 PM

settingsu.png

#12 Clone2000

Clone2000
  • 59 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:26 PM

Uh @Scot, I think something is wrong with the search bar in your photo......

#13 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:29 PM

Nothing is wrong. Every tool you need for success is in there. If you aren't experiencing success you may be missing a key step. ;-)

#14 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:55 PM

Sometimes we all need a nu start

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users