57 replies to this topic

#51 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:04 PM

I'm all about the fun! 

I suppose I should try to direct this thread back on topic so uh..

@ Bazzel why don't you come show us your Faerie Pteri tattoo!

last active: four months ago. I think you're shooting for the moon there.

I did read the other topic though, and that one took the cake. That or the guy with a hawk across his chest.

#52 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:42 PM

I don't have a tattoo, but I've been told I look really bad ass with the temporary ones. 

I want to get a tattoo at some point, but I can't really afford it right now. I also haven't really thought of one that's meaningful enough to get so... we'll see. 

#53 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:46 PM

I've got 5, all quite little and easily hidden. In the order I got them: the sound holes from my violin on either side of my ankle, an olive branch on my foot (best friend who I met on a school trip to Greece has the same), the outline of an otter on my hip, a jigsaw puzzle piece with a G inside it on my wrist (the Boy has a corresponding piece with an A) and one line of lyrics on the side of my ribs. All just black, no colour.

First was done when I was 18 so about 6 years ago, the last was done about 2 years ago. The first 4 were all done in the space of about 2 years, don't think I'll be getting any more...

Wouldn't say I regret any of them, I probably wouldn't have the puzzle piece done given the time again because I think it's a bit silly and clichéd but we were a bit drunk in Barcelona on our honeymoon and it seemed like a good idea so I like the memory of it. :p

#54 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:10 PM

Well my skin art didn't cost a dimse. 

#55 dancingsanta

dancingsanta
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:47 PM

Well my skin art didn't cost a dimse. 

what is your skin art of if i may ask......

#56 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:52 PM

I've got 5, all quite little and easily hidden. In the order I got them: the sound holes from my violin on either side of my ankle, an olive branch on my foot (best friend who I met on a school trip to Greece has the same), the outline of an otter on my hip, a jigsaw puzzle piece with a G inside it on my wrist (the Boy has a corresponding piece with an A) and one line of lyrics on the side of my ribs. All just black, no colour.

First was done when I was 18 so about 6 years ago, the last was done about 2 years ago. The first 4 were all done in the space of about 2 years, don't think I'll be getting any more...

Wouldn't say I regret any of them, I probably wouldn't have the puzzle piece done given the time again because I think it's a bit silly and clichéd but we were a bit drunk in Barcelona on our honeymoon and it seemed like a good idea so I like the memory of it. :p

Well, now. You're just an onion, ain'tcha? I had no idea you were a tattooed mistress of the orchestra.

#57 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:19 PM

DancingSanta  I have had placed two small mourning marks for my grandmothers who both died last year. Several of my cousins have equipment for traditional tattoo so even though it was a felony I got  two birds in their honor.  As long as I don't wear a bikini they don't show.

#58 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:59 PM

Well, now. You're just an onion, ain'tcha? I had no idea you were a tattooed mistress of the orchestra.

I'm a mysterious woman.

You've clearly just missed a few tattoo threads over the years. :p Everything except the lyrics I've had for ages and I've probably mentioned before, be surprised if I haven't!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users